Montana Hospitals

Yes a family of (8) and your right it does seem rediculos,,, they are doing this during the NIGHT all over the country so we don't see them get off the plane.

I hope it's only 8 LOL

but I doubt it.....I doubt it very seriously....

more like 800.

It's called The Great Replacement ....for your knowledge.;) replace us with "them"

Yes a family of (8) and your right it does seem rediculos,,, they are doing this during the NIGHT all over the country so we don't see them get off the plane.
Not a damn one of them can speak a lick of English but he didn't have any problem raping that your gal the day after they flew into town.. Hummm

you say 8? only 8 illegals they flew?

or 8.000?

because to me 8 seems ridiculous.....they are flying the illegal hordes in huge numbers to all Red States, amazing big numbers.

So....that you know

The Dems think that splitting them up into small numbers will be "less noticable".

I think all of these flights should have "welcoming parties".............shoot them dead as soon as their feet hit the ground. Go dump the bodies on the White House lawn.

Yeah, they are popping up everywhere.
Go Grizz
You must be in some high rise Executive Building back east somewhere ;)
I'm just happy here on the ranch and the horses and cows don't argue to much with me. It's manageable and a couple trusty cow dogs in my favor!

About two weeks ago I saw about 8 Hispanic yutes in the Goodwill store. Probably not "yutes" as they were in the their mid-20's. Now we're a small town of about 5,000 people 60 miles either way from a large city.

When they were done shopping, they all went outside and got on brand new bicycles they'd parked on the sidewalk. They then went all together across the street to the Walmart store. Now we've had a few Hispanics around her for several years. Some of them own businesses. But this was a bunch I never saw before.

Strange.

The Dems think that splitting them up into small numbers will be "less noticable".

I think all of these flights should have "welcoming parties".............shoot them dead as soon as their feet hit the ground. Go dump the bodies on the White House lawn.

Yes small numbers ....but only 8????

No.

80 or 800......or more.....

got to replace all the Red voters in Red States.

The Left is pure scum, but I am not telling you anything new.

About two weeks ago I saw about 8 Hispanic yutes in the Goodwill store. Probably not "yutes" as they were in the their mid-20's. Now we're a small town of about 5,000 people 60 miles either way from a large city.

When they were done shopping, they all went outside and got on brand new bicycles they'd parked on the sidewalk. They then went all together across the street to the Walmart store. Now we've had a few Hispanics around her for several years. Some of them own businesses. But this was a bunch I never saw before.

Strange.
I suppose they rode there new bicycles to the post office after that outing to Walmart and Target, then onto the the post office to pick up there check from Biden. From there they go home to their beautiful home that's paid for by your tax dollars at work.
we should all be so proud.
America will NEVER BE THE LAST BEST PLACE!!
Shit, we should all move to there country after all they'll all be living here if Biden has his way. Open borders to the south but Canada is shut down. Does that make any sense to you????
Lord help us PLEASE!!

Yeah, they are popping up everywhere.
Go Grizz
You must be in some high rise Executive Building back east somewhere ;)
I'm just happy here on the ranch and the horses and cows don't argue to much with me. It's manageable and a couple trusty cow dogs in my favor!
No....I live in Tennessee.....not far from Nashville.
I retired from the military out here and retired from Civil Service last year.

What I wouldn't give to get back home and not have to live in AC.
Here...the Summers are so humid that you have to have the AC on or your house will smell like feet.
I didn't even know what AC was till I went into the military in 74'.

The biggest city I ever lived in was San Diego CA.
Weather was nice....but California has gone to hell.
I remember how big a deal it was when Kmart and McDonalds opened in Missoula back when I was a kid.

I suppose they rode there new bicycles to the post office after that outing to Walmart and Target, then onto the the post office to pick up there check from Biden. From there they go home to their beautiful home that's paid for by your tax dollars at work.
we should all be so proud.
America will NEVER BE THE LAST BEST PLACE!!
Shit, we should all move to there country after all they'll all be living here if Biden has his way. Open borders to the south but Canada is shut down. Does that make any sense to you????
Lord help us PLEASE!!
Nah....just sneak into Mexico and surrender to La Migra and claim asylum.

No....I live in Tennessee.....not far from Nashville.
I retired from the military out here and retired from Civil Service last year.

What I wouldn't give to get back home and not have to live in AC.
Here...the Summers are so humid that you have to have the AC on or your house will smell like feet.
I didn't even know what AC was till I went into the military in 74'.

The biggest city I ever lived in was San Diego CA.
Weather was nice....but California has gone to hell.
I remember how big a deal it was when Kmart and McDonalds opened in Missoula back when I was a kid.
Bless your heart and thank you for your service, to say the LEAST!!
My brother is a Medivac Unit Pilot for the National Guard so I certainly can appreciate the work you have done in your past. It certainly deserves a HUGE HUG and a KISSSSS!!! FOR SURE!!
It's never to late to come back to Montana before its NOT the last best place!!
You would be welcome with open arms.......... GUARANTEED!!!

Do they still have Margaritas? I'll have one please.
I've only been in Mexico once when I lived in San Diego.....and it ain't worth the trip.
You're better off going to San Antonio TX. It's beautiful there.
I visited there after I jumped into Fort Sam Houston TX during Phase 2 of the Q Course.
They used to have the SF medical school there up until 94' when they switched it to Fort Bragg NC.

Do they still have Margaritas? I'll have one please.
Just simply pretend that you don't speak English and you are free to come into our country all expenses paid for LIFE! WOW ~~ Chop Chop hurry up and catch the next red eye and skip off down there and walk across the border. No worries you and your family will be set for life.
Why didn't Trump think of that. Good Lord.......
We are in Big Heep Trouble folks.....
Can we go back to the 70's or 80's P L E A S E!!

We should refuse to pay taxes. Nobody told us we had to support illegals with it....who have never paid one dime into it.

Are you forced to wait hours behind illegals for emergency care?
Does it take you weeks to get an appointment to see your doctor because he/she is so busy with illegals?
You must be on a long waiting list to be seen by a shrink.

Are you forced to wait hours behind illegals for emergency care?
Does it take you weeks to get an appointment to see your doctor because he/she is so busy with illegals?
I don't think that Montana has a large population of "illegals." You must have some basis for your comment. Please explain. What is your connection to Montana?

Montana Population 2021 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs). Currently, 1,085,004 people live in Montana. Currently, 2,736, 074 people live in Brooklyn, N.Y., and that's only one NY borough.

Well, at least you're not overreacting...... :cuckoo:

I don't think that Montana has a large population of "illegals." You must have some basis for your comment. Please explain. What is your connection to Montana?

Montana Population 2021 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs). Currently, 1,085,004 people live in Montana. Currently, 2,736, 074 people live in Brooklyn, N.Y., and that's only one NY borough.
I was being facetious, I have a place in Montana, I know Americans aren’t required to wait behind illegals for healthcare. Isn’t that nice?

Forum List

Back