Montel Williams slams Trump!

Poor Lindsey Graham

He is whining about Trump too. But no Republican is listening

Maybe Lindsey should drop out and hand his 0.1 % support to someone else?

I saw him sniveling on TV earlier. He is almost as much of a pussy as Obama.
Poor Lindsey Graham

He is a former Marine who advocates for Marines held in foreign prisons. He was a key factor in the release of Sgt. Tahmooressi from Mexico and has been working endlessly for attention to former Marine Amir Hekmati currently being held in Iran. He is a dedicated Marine veteran.

Good . You vote for him then.
He isn't running for anything. You seemed to be insulting a former Marine because he gave his opinion about Trump. Just thought maybe folks should get a good picture of what you are made of. Your master insults former POW's, why shouldn't his followers insult Marine veterans?

No. I am insulting him because he is a liberal appeaser with no spine. His military service has nothing to do with it. Even his constituents in SC can't stand him. Check out his FB page where they are telling how much he has ruined their state and to leave and not come back .

Poor Lindsey Graham

Poor Lindsey Graham

He is a former Marine who advocates for Marines held in foreign prisons. He was a key factor in the release of Sgt. Tahmooressi from Mexico and has been working endlessly for attention to former Marine Amir Hekmati currently being held in Iran. He is a dedicated Marine veteran.

He isn't running for anything. You seemed to be insulting a former Marine because he gave his opinion about Trump. Just thought maybe folks should get a good picture of what you are made of. Your master insults former POW's, why shouldn't his followers insult Marine veterans?

No. I am insulting him because he is a liberal appeaser with no spine. His military service has nothing to do with it. Even his constituents in SC can't stand him. Check out his FB page where they are telling how much he has ruined their state and to leave and not come back .
It is more than obvious Trump and his followers have no respect for veterans and those who serve. Keep it up, the majority of Americans are judging you and your leader and it isn't pretty. Proudly put a sticker on your car.

It is more than obvious Trump and his followers have no respect for veterans and those who serve. Keep it up, the majority of Americans are judging you and your leader and it isn't pretty. Proudly put a sticker on your car.

No they aren't. Most don't pay attention to politics.

Have you EVER said anything in the heat of the moment, then explained yourself when shit hit the fan, Camp? Why, of course you have.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Maybe you are right. We will all see how it is going to turn out this week. Perhaps his disgusting comments will bring him even more support and favor. How many repugnant veteran bashers and haters are out there? Perhaps some of us are underestimating the numbers. Maybe the nation will decide to support the arrogant billionaire instead of it's veterans and active duty military personnel.

Maybe you are right. We will all see how it is going to turn out this week. Perhaps his disgusting comments will bring him even more support and favor. How many repugnant veteran bashers and haters are out there? Perhaps some of us are underestimating the numbers. Maybe the nation will decide to support the arrogant billionaire instead of it's veterans and active duty military personnel.

Veteran bashers? See democrat party.

And just maybe that arrogant billionaire will make it where veterans can get help before dying to just see a doctor and military personnel can defend themselves when wackos attack.

Keep casting those stones, oh non-sinful one.

obama loves the military so much that he wants to make the day 5 were murdered by a muslim a national holiday.

From the link:
TV personality Montel Williams unloaded on GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump after Trump criticized Sen. John McCain’s service record in the Navy as a prisoner of war in Vietnam.
Trump didn't criticize McCain's service record.

He just said "I like the guys who weren't taken prisoner".

Which, if Montel didn't have his head stuck up his ass, would know that's called Free Speech.

Yup and McCain wasn't a hero. He's a guy who survived torture and abuse. He's a guy who capitalized on his Vietnam experience and ran for office where he's been ever since.

Is he a hero?? Not in my eyes he ain't. He's just a guy who survived like so many others who were in the same boat.

From the link:
TV personality Montel Williams unloaded on GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump after Trump criticized Sen. John McCain’s service record in the Navy as a prisoner of war in Vietnam.
Trump didn't criticize McCain's service record.

He just said "I like the guys who weren't taken prisoner".

Which, if Montel didn't have his head stuck up his ass, would know that's called Free Speech.

Yup and McCain wasn't a hero. He's a guy who survived torture and abuse. He's a guy who capitalized on his Vietnam experience and ran for office where he's been ever since.

Is he a hero?? Not in my eyes he ain't. He's just a guy who survived like so many others who were in the same boat.
I disagree. Was his survival heroic? Yes.
But that was like 50 years ago. Since then he's had a senate career marked by selling out to Democrats. And never mind the scandal from the S&Ls.

Poor Lindsey Graham

Poor Lindsey Graham

You are off topic. Start another Thread...:offtopic:

An unemployed talk show host excites you? You see any leadership there?
I hope you guys, the GOP, run Trump. That would be such a picnic. LOL
AS OF THIS EVENING HE is OUT POLLING hILLARY SO YOU MAY GET YOUR WISH.
LMAO Out polling Hillary among Republicans. But, he will never even come close to beating Mrs. Clinton in a national election.

An unemployed talk show host excites you? You see any leadership there?
I hope you guys, the GOP, run Trump. That would be such a picnic. LOL
AS OF THIS EVENING HE is OUT POLLING hILLARY SO YOU MAY GET YOUR WISH.
Can you cite the source please? I'd like to see this polling. :D

Forum List

Back