Montel Williams slams Trump!

Hey, Montel is a spoke person for and well recognized talent in the infomercial world.

If Trump wanted to sell a colon cleaning Toupee glue during the early morning hours, he is going to catch hell from Montel.

From the link:
TV personality Montel Williams unloaded on GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump after Trump criticized Sen. John McCain’s service record in the Navy as a prisoner of war in Vietnam.
Trump didn't criticize McCain's service record.

He just said "I like the guys who weren't taken prisoner".

Which, if Montel didn't have his head stuck up his ass, would know that's called Free Speech.
Williams is a long time pot head. He should put the bong down before he opens his mouth.

Poor Lindsey Graham

He is whining about Trump too. But no Republican is listening

Maybe Lindsey should drop out and hand his 0.1 % support to someone else?

I saw him sniveling on TV earlier. He is almost as much of a pussy as Obama.
Poor Lindsey Graham

He is a former Marine who advocates for Marines held in foreign prisons. He was a key factor in the release of Sgt. Tahmooressi from Mexico and has been working endlessly for attention to former Marine Amir Hekmati currently being held in Iran. He is a dedicated Marine veteran.

The Dems are praying the Donnie wins the GOP nomination.

From the link:
TV personality Montel Williams unloaded on GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump after Trump criticized Sen. John McCain’s service record in the Navy as a prisoner of war in Vietnam.

Which, if Montel didn't have his head stuck up his ass, would know that's called Free Speech.

Finished humping Donald's leg yet? He has gone over the edge. He will begin falling in the polls now and will be lucky to make the debate stage. I hope he does. I never watch political debates, but I will watch that one. He and Christie should put on a good show!

Christie would eat Trump for lunch...

He would kick Trump ass in a debate and if Christie is not fed he might just eat Trump too, but Trump may not be good meat to eat seeing he had bone spurs in one of his feet that he could not remember...

Would love to see Christie take Trump down. If the polls hold up, it could happen.

Christie is not my cup of tea but watching him or Jindal slapping Trump around would be wonderful or even Jeb Bush...

Heck, I believe Trump could make Rick Perry look and sound intelligent, and that is a hard trick to do...

Trump is this election cycle Bachmann and Palin rolled into one!!!

The Dems are praying the Donnie wins the GOP nomination.
Not praying. I don't believe in the book of fairy tales or the cast of fictional characters in it, but yeah, I'd love to see "the Donnie" win the nomination.

From the link:

Finished humping Donald's leg yet? He has gone over the edge. He will begin falling in the polls now and will be lucky to make the debate stage. I hope he does. I never watch political debates, but I will watch that one. He and Christie should put on a good show!

Christie would eat Trump for lunch...

He would kick Trump ass in a debate and if Christie is not fed he might just eat Trump too, but Trump may not be good meat to eat seeing he had bone spurs in one of his feet that he could not remember...

Would love to see Christie take Trump down. If the polls hold up, it could happen.

Christie is not my cup of tea but watching him or Jindal slapping Trump around would be wonderful or even Jeb Bush...

Heck, I believe Trump could make Rick Perry look and sound intelligent, and that is a hard trick to do...

Trump is this election cycle Bachmann and Palin rolled into one!!!

Considering how they have handled Trump until now, I think only Jeb Bush could put Trump into his place.

Come to think about it, I'm not even sure if the other guys are campaigning. Damn, MSM for focusing only on Trump!!

Poor Lindsey Graham

Poor Lindsey Graham

He is a former Marine who advocates for Marines held in foreign prisons. He was a key factor in the release of Sgt. Tahmooressi from Mexico and has been working endlessly for attention to former Marine Amir Hekmati currently being held in Iran. He is a dedicated Marine veteran.

Good . You vote for him then.

I should care what Montel Williams says about anything because....?

Because he is spouting liberal talking points...duh.
I dont care what talking points he's spouting. It's like when someone quotes Ted Nugent. Ted Nugent was important way back when.....well I dont know if Ted Nugent was ever important. But he was famous for something or other. And while I agree with a lot of what he says, he is hardly an authority on anything that someone should quote him with approval.
Same goes for all these liberal Hollywood shitheads declaiming about nuclear proliferation and foreign aid. What the fuck do they know about any of it?

I should care what Montel Williams says about anything because....?

Because he is spouting liberal talking points...duh.
I dont care what talking points he's spouting. It's like when someone quotes Ted Nugent. Ted Nugent was important way back when.....well I dont know if Ted Nugent was ever important. But he was famous for something or other. And while I agree with a lot of what he says, he is hardly an authority on anything that someone should quote him with approval.
Same goes for all these liberal Hollywood shitheads declaiming about nuclear proliferation and foreign aid. What the fuck do they know about any of it?

I agree. After all ...we are talking about a man that got all his advice from Sylvia Browne.

Last edited:
Montel is just another fame whore seeking his other 15 minutes of fame. And he can't consult the con artist Sylvia Browne any more cuz the spirits forgot to tell her she was gonna die.

Poor Lindsey Graham

Poor Lindsey Graham

Good . You vote for him then.
He isn't running for anything. You seemed to be insulting a former Marine because he gave his opinion about Trump. Just thought maybe folks should get a good picture of what you are made of. Your master insults former POW's, why shouldn't his followers insult Marine veterans?

Forum List

Back