Montel Williams slams Trump!

Did he ever put the flag at half staff?
He flies the POW / MIA flag over the White House on Memorial Day. No other President ever did that. He was the first and only one to do honor our former POW's that way.

I didn't ask if you are capable of sucking his dick.

I asked about the flag being flown half staff for the 5 marines killed in TN.
Which President flew the flag at half staff for military personnel killed in action or killed while serving? By the way, those were four Marines and a SAILOR. Why would you think it proper or appropriate for this President to break with tradition and fly the flag at half staff for these particular men? Do you understand what kind of precedent that would set?

He flies the POW / MIA flag over the White House on Memorial Day. No other President ever did that. He was the first and only one to do honor our former POW's that way.

Bullshit! 1998 Congress passed a law to have the flag fly over the White House and several other federal buildings on six specific holidays, including Memorial Day are the other days.

Armed Forces Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, National POW/MIA Recognition Day and Veterans Day.

So unless Obama was President in 1988, you are lying.
I just know more about the subject than you do. You are talking about the law that made the POW/MIA flag as used by the National League of Families an officially recognized flag. The law that required the flag be displayed was passed in 1998. That law required the flag be flown on some specific dates, but the White House was excluded from the requirement of "flying over" and instead required to display the flag in a place of honor. There was and is no requirement or law that demands the POW/MIA flag be flown on the same pole as the American flag on Memorial Day the way Obama's White House flies it.
You can no doubt find publications and quotes that are misinformed. Even some government issued articles are misinformed, but here is the actual law.

oldglorytraditions.com/powmiaflaglaws.htm

It states in your link the flag is to be flown on Memorial Day at the Capitol and at the White House. It is the law.
I specifically said over the White House. The law only requires the flag to be flown on the grounds of the White House in a place of Honor, not over the White House with or on the same pole as the American Flag. You obviously have difficulty with reading comprehension and understanding documents and legislative actions.
Anyone who has been in Washington DC on past Memorial Days knows the POW/MIA flag didn't start getting put on the flag pole atop the WH until 2011. Almost a million people show up every year for the Rolling Thunder POW/MIA rally so their are lots of witnesses.

Good provide the link.

Bullshit! 1998 Congress passed a law to have the flag fly over the White House and several other federal buildings on six specific holidays, including Memorial Day are the other days.

Armed Forces Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, National POW/MIA Recognition Day and Veterans Day.

I just know more about the subject than you do. You are talking about the law that made the POW/MIA flag as used by the National League of Families an officially recognized flag. The law that required the flag be displayed was passed in 1998. That law required the flag be flown on some specific dates, but the White House was excluded from the requirement of "flying over" and instead required to display the flag in a place of honor. There was and is no requirement or law that demands the POW/MIA flag be flown on the same pole as the American flag on Memorial Day the way Obama's White House flies it.
You can no doubt find publications and quotes that are misinformed. Even some government issued articles are misinformed, but here is the actual law.

It states in your link the flag is to be flown on Memorial Day at the Capitol and at the White House. It is the law.
I specifically said over the White House. The law only requires the flag to be flown on the grounds of the White House in a place of Honor, not over the White House with or on the same pole as the American Flag. You obviously have difficulty with reading comprehension and understanding documents and legislative actions.
Anyone who has been in Washington DC on past Memorial Days knows the POW/MIA flag didn't start getting put on the flag pole atop the WH until 2011. Almost a million people show up every year for the Rolling Thunder POW/MIA rally so their are lots of witnesses.

Good provide the link.
I have posted it three times. Not my fault you can not read. It is quoted in the post you just posted.

I didn't ask if you are capable of sucking his dick.

I asked about the flag being flown half staff for the 5 marines killed in TN.
Which President flew the flag at half staff for military personnel killed in action or killed while serving? By the way, those were four Marines and a SAILOR. Why would you think it proper or appropriate for this President to break with tradition and fly the flag at half staff for these particular men? Do you understand what kind of precedent that would set?

Splitting hairs to give Obama cover. How exactly is unarmed on US soil at a strip mall..."in the line if duty"? Did he blame ISIS when no one was looking?

He flew it half staff for the victims at Ft Hood.

Good provide the link.
I have posted it three times. Not my fault you can not read. It is quoted in the post you just posted.

I can't find anything in that links that says anything about Obama being the first and only President flying the flag over the White House on Memorial Day.

Forum List

Back