Montel Williams slams Trump!

I should care what Montel Williams says about anything because....?

Grow a Brain Rabbit.....
That's nto a response. You understand that, right?

If you don't care about Montel, then ignore the thread. Is that simple enough for you, or should I draw some pictures?

Is that like the thread you started about Fox News. Then in the middle of the thread you said you didn't care? :lmao:

Grow a Brain Rabbit.....

If you don't care about Montel, then ignore the thread. Is that simple enough for you, or should I draw some pictures?

Is that like the thread you started about Fox News. Then in the middle of the thread you said you didn't care? :lmao:

Actually, I would love to see Trump get the GOP nomination, as would the DNC. He is a walking disaster, waiting to happen.

Did he ever put the flag at half staff?
He flies the POW / MIA flag over the White House on Memorial Day. No other President ever did that. He was the first and only one to do honor our former POW's that way.

Bullshit! 1998 Congress passed a law to have the flag fly over the White House and several other federal buildings on six specific holidays, including Memorial Day are the other days.

Armed Forces Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, National POW/MIA Recognition Day and Veterans Day.

So unless Obama was President in 1988, you are lying.

Last edited:

Grow a Brain Rabbit.....

Actually, I would love to see Trump get the GOP nomination, as would the DNC. He is a walking disaster, waiting to happen.

Doesn't change the fact you called out Rabbi for the same thing you did, except you did it in a thread YOU started.

He flies the POW / MIA flag over the White House on Memorial Day. No other President ever did that. He was the first and only one to do honor our former POW's that way.

Bullshit! 1998 Congress passed a law to have the flag fly over the White House and several other federal buildings on six specific holidays, including Memorial Day are the other days.

Armed Forces Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, National POW/MIA Recognition Day and Veterans Day.

I just know more about the subject than you do. You are talking about the law that made the POW/MIA flag as used by the National League of Families an officially recognized flag. The law that required the flag be displayed was passed in 1998. That law required the flag be flown on some specific dates, but the White House was excluded from the requirement of "flying over" and instead required to display the flag in a place of honor. There was and is no requirement or law that demands the POW/MIA flag be flown on the same pole as the American flag on Memorial Day the way Obama's White House flies it.
You can no doubt find publications and quotes that are misinformed. Even some government issued articles are misinformed, but here is the actual law.

oldglorytraditions.com/powmiaflaglaws.htm

And we should give a fuck what montel williams says why?
Montel is a former Marine and a Navel Officer. Veterans of both the Marines and Navy will at least give a listen to what he has to say. Active duty Marines and Navy personnel will do the same. Veterans of other services and active duty members of services will also show interest in what he has to say. He is using the attention he can get to bring publicity to a subject he is interested in. Nobody really cares whether you are who you refer to as "we" listen to him. Now go back to the airport and spit on some returning vets.

Montel is a former Marine and a Navel Officer. Veterans of both the Marines and Navy will at least give a listen to what he has to say. Active duty Marines and Navy personnel will do the same. Veterans of other services and active duty members of services will also show interest in what he has to say. He is using the attention he can get to bring publicity to a subject he is interested in. Nobody really cares whether you are who you refer to as "we" listen to him. Now go back to the airport and spit on some returning vets.

What a load. The guy is using his fame as host of a talk show to dispense political view points.

What a load. The guy is using his fame as host of a talk show to dispense political view points.
Ya, sucks don't it. Just because the guy wore a uniform for 14 years he thinks he has some kind of right to make speeches and talk freely.

Ya, sucks don't it. Just because the guy wore a uniform for 14 years he thinks he has some kind of right to make speeches and talk freely.

He can talk all he wants,doesnt mean I have to give a rats ass about what he's saying.

I just know more about the subject than you do. You are talking about the law that made the POW/MIA flag as used by the National League of Families an officially recognized flag. The law that required the flag be displayed was passed in 1998. That law required the flag be flown on some specific dates, but the White House was excluded from the requirement of "flying over" and instead required to display the flag in a place of honor. There was and is no requirement or law that demands the POW/MIA flag be flown on the same pole as the American flag on Memorial Day the way Obama's White House flies it.
You can no doubt find publications and quotes that are misinformed. Even some government issued articles are misinformed, but here is the actual law.

It states in your link the flag is to be flown on Memorial Day at the Capitol and at the White House. It is the law.

This McCain stuff us old news, time to move onto important issues

Oh no....your hero really stepped in it this time. He has proven himself a Buffoon. Everyone kind of thought it, but he has now proven our assumptions correct!

Stepped in what? You guys said much worse about Juan McCain. This is old news
As we did about Kerry. And all of it is wrong.

Who is "we"?

It states in your link the flag is to be flown on Memorial Day at the Capitol and at the White House. It is the law.
I specifically said over the White House. The law only requires the flag to be flown on the grounds of the White House in a place of Honor, not over the White House with or on the same pole as the American Flag. You obviously have difficulty with reading comprehension and understanding documents and legislative actions.
Anyone who has been in Washington DC on past Memorial Days knows the POW/MIA flag didn't start getting put on the flag pole atop the WH until 2011. Almost a million people show up every year for the Rolling Thunder POW/MIA rally so their are lots of witnesses.

Starkey is calling Trump a "reactionary"
Nope, but you are one, Frank, which makes this all the funnier that the far reactionary right losers are supporting the real estate man because he is hitting at the guys and gals you don't like it.

When he goes down in defeat, which he will, the resounding crash will completely crush what little resistance you folks have left.

Starkey is calling Trump a "reactionary"
Nope, but you are one, Frank, which makes this all the funnier that the far reactionary right losers are supporting the real estate man because he is hitting at the guys and gals you don't like it.

When he goes down in defeat, which he will, the resounding crash will completely crush what little resistance you folks have left.
What would be even better if Trump runs third party, so all of the reactionary freaks in the GOP will run over to it and then be subsumed in Trump's impending crushing defeat.

I didn't ask if you are capable of sucking his dick.

I asked about the flag being flown half staff for the 5 marines killed in TN.

Forum List

Back