Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gassing Palestinians: The Use of Lethal Gas in occupied Palestine | My Palestine

More children Israel killed with gas

Jamil Hussein ‘Alqam (7 days old), from Shu’fat RC, Jerusalem, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 18.04.1988

Salim Mohammad ‘Amir (2 months old), from Khan Younis, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 07.05.1988.

Dina Mounir As-Sawafiri (3 yrs old), from Az-Zaytoun, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 27.05.1988

Mohammad Anwar Abu Kharma (2 days old), from Nablus, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 09.06.1988

Maysa’ Mohammad Jamal Al-Hawwareen (40 days old), from Dheisheh RC, Bethlehem, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 13.06.1988

Baby of Mazin Shihadeh Abu Jahsh, from Jenin RC, Jenin, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 16.06.1988

Tha’er ‘Adnan Abdel Majid Badir (2 months old), from Jabalia RC, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 24.07.1988

Nidal Yousif ‘Amer (7 months old), from Khan Younsi, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 01.08.1988

Ala’ Ibrahim Abu Foul (13 yrs old), from Ash-Shati’ RC, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 24.08.1988

Mohammad Sharif Mahmoud Al-‘Azza (2 yrs old), from Ramallah, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 07.09.1988

Nisreen Jihad An-Nawajha (3 yrs old), from Khan Younis, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 27.10.1988

UNISPAL documents confirm Palestinian deaths from gas inhalation.

"The uprising has been marked by a heavy toll of casualties among thePalestinian population. Hundreds of civilians have been killed by security forces, settlers, or under various other circumstances. The death toll has included casualties caused by shooting, beating, gas inhalation or electrocution. While several thousands of civilians have been physically injured, the entire Palestinian population has suffered as a result of the implementation by the Israeli authorities of the policy of "force, power and blows".*"

http://unispal.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/0/9216F6A5267BA65C052566190057021EA/43/69424 October 1988

More children Israel killed with gas

Mousa Mohammad Mousa Jhem (4 months old), from Tulkarim RC, Tulkarim, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 27.10.1988

Dirin Atif As-Skafi (10 month old), from Hebron, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 18.07.1989

Islam Sufian Abu Dhalfa (25 days old), from Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 15.01.1989

Shirin Omar Ash-Sheikh (3 months old) from Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 25.03.1989

Hind Nidal Abu Qweider (24 days old), from Hebron, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 04.11.2000

Maram Imad Hassounneh (3 yrs old), from Ramallah, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 23.11.2000

Ahid Rasmi Ali Hamad (5 yrs old), from Hebron, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 11.04.2002

Mohammad Ahmad Mubarak (12 yrs old), from Nablus, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 29.06.2002

Gharam Ibrahim Manna’ (1 yrs old), from Ath-Thahriyeh, Hebron, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 26.09.2002

Mohammad Ahmad Abu Sarah (14 months old), from Il-‘Isawiyyeh, Jerusalem, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 24.09.2010

Gassing Palestinians: The Use of Lethal Gas in occupied Palestine | My Palestine

1988 ????

I get the impression I can go to bed, sleep in late - and when I get back on the computer tomorrow morning, the l'il sherriliar will be just working around to accusing 'the Israelis' of killing Jesus..........

There are some names on the list of Palestinians killed with gas whose ages are not identified, so this list may be incomplete.

It is like drinking water for a Zionist to hear about Zionists in Palestine killing Palestinian children.

It is just the daily way of life there for Jewish Israelis.

That is the morality the society teaches Zionists to have.

Last edited:
1988 ????

I get the impression I can go to bed, sleep in late - and when I get back on the computer tomorrow morning, the l'il sherriliar will be just working around to accusing 'the Israelis' of killing Jesus..........

One thing we know for sure. She is not concerned with any of the children murdered by her friends which must number by now in the thousands and thousands. I think in Syria alone it is around 7,000 plus children. Moreover, if we factor in the children murdered in car and suicide bombings in places like Iraq, the numbers would go higher and higher.

Why is Sally OK with Israel gassing Palestinian children?

What makes Sally hate Palestinian children so intensely?

Last edited:
Why is Sally OK with Israel gassing Palestinian children?

What makes Sally hate Palestinian children so intensely?

No one wants to see any children killed because children are the future. However, it seems that you are OK with your friends killing (and even torturing) children because you are so busy obsessing over Israel that you overlook what they do. Could it be that you actually hate the children that your friends kill and are only concerned with the Palestinian children?

Why do Zionists defend the gassing of Palestinian children?

Do they really believe any child deserves that?

UN documents confirm Israel's decades long practice of gassing Palestinians, to include Palestinian children.

UN documents confirm Israel's decades long practice of gassing Palestinians, to include Palestinian children.

Why does Sherri get such perverse pleasure in the deaths of "Palestinian" Arabs?

Why does Sherri get such perverse pleasure in the deaths of "Palestinian" Arabs?

Because it makes the Jews look bad?

I think that's exactly right. She mirrors the attitudes of the Arab world which has every intention of using the falsely labelled "Palestinian" Arabs as convenient fodder for promotion of Jew hatreds.

The thread is addressing Israel's decades long well established and documented practice of gassing Palestinian children.

I oppose these practices vehemently.

Why do Zionists support and defend these practices?

Noone forces any person to support these heinous human rights abuses.

And if any Zionist poster opposes these practices, let us hear your voice now in opposition to these Israeli practices.

Otherwise, your silence shall loudly speak out for itself and all of us hear such silence as support for these Israeli practices.

The thread is addressing Israel's decades long well established and documented practice of gassing Palestinian children.

I oppose these practices vehemently.

Why do Zionists support and defend these practices?

Noone forces any person to support these heinous human rights abuses.

And if any Zionist poster opposes these practices, let us hear your voice now in opposition to these Israeli practices.

Otherwise, your silence shall loudly speak out for itself and all of us hear such silence as support for these Israeli practices.

There are choices to be made. "Palestinian" Arab terrorists choose to create the conditions under which their provocations require a response. There will be responses to Islamic terrorism.

OK, we have one Zionist defending Israel's child slaughters!

Any other Zionists wish to respond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back