Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gassing Palestinians: The Use of Lethal Gas in occupied Palestine | My Palestine

More children Israel killed with gas

Jamil Hussein ‘Alqam (7 days old), from Shu’fat RC, Jerusalem, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 18.04.1988

Salim Mohammad ‘Amir (2 months old), from Khan Younis, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 07.05.1988.

Dina Mounir As-Sawafiri (3 yrs old), from Az-Zaytoun, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 27.05.1988

Mohammad Anwar Abu Kharma (2 days old), from Nablus, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 09.06.1988

Maysa’ Mohammad Jamal Al-Hawwareen (40 days old), from Dheisheh RC, Bethlehem, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 13.06.1988

Baby of Mazin Shihadeh Abu Jahsh, from Jenin RC, Jenin, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 16.06.1988

Tha’er ‘Adnan Abdel Majid Badir (2 months old), from Jabalia RC, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 24.07.1988

Nidal Yousif ‘Amer (7 months old), from Khan Younsi, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 01.08.1988

Ala’ Ibrahim Abu Foul (13 yrs old), from Ash-Shati’ RC, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 24.08.1988

Mohammad Sharif Mahmoud Al-‘Azza (2 yrs old), from Ramallah, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 07.09.1988

Nisreen Jihad An-Nawajha (3 yrs old), from Khan Younis, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 27.10.1988

And more smiles and snickers from you I'm sure, you hag.:eusa_hand:

"I think that's exactly right. She mirrors the attitudes of the Arab world which has every intention of using the falsely labelled "Palestinian" Arabs as convenient fodder for promotion of Jew hatreds. "

I think I'd go with SOME IN the Arab world: no group so large and diverse can all think alike, especially while to think such things about other 'believers' is actually against their own faith as explained to others.....

I do agree that the pious l'il pustule is doing all she can IMAGINE to excuse her own Jew-hatred, in fact she strives to make it 'noble' with all this pretense of concern for supposed 'targets' of Israel.

The sad thing is, constructing an 'idol' to attack and hate, is basically no different from giving 'worship' to other than HaShem. Look at it: if "GOD is love", then who if any is one worshipping by the act of hating?

It has become one touchstone of the sherrithing's belief system, perhaps the only one, to hate Jews. She has spent endless hours here in pursuing that goal.

How is any Jew to try to be her friend knowing she addresses Jews as 'Christ-rejecter' and calls us 'spawn of Satan', saying we and our children deserve to be murdered ????

I am honored.:eusa_angel:

Welcome to the club, H_G : ))

Pretty soon her Ignore List will be a mile long. To tell you the truth, I have never heard women use the word scumbag unless they were very low class, and it appears to be one of Mrs. Sherri's favoriate words. I hope she doesn't talk that way in front of the church ladies.

Do you think Ms Mannerlyn is a woman? It seems rather unlikely.

What kind of a society uses children as shields in order to achieve temporary propaganda advantage?

Hamas fires its genocide rockets from populated area HOPING that suppresive IDF fire will cause civilian casualties. They know that useful idiots, like those we have amongst us, will come rushing to their support

Amnesty reports Israel uses Palestinian children as human shields and Hamas did not.

Truth investigated and exposed.

See Amnesty Report Cast Lead 22 Days Of Death and Destruction

And who killed over 1400 in Cast Lead? ISRAEL

Welcome to the club, H_G : ))

Pretty soon her Ignore List will be a mile long. To tell you the truth, I have never heard women use the word scumbag unless they were very low class, and it appears to be one of Mrs. Sherri's favoriate words. I hope she doesn't talk that way in front of the church ladies.

Do you think Ms Munnerlyn is a woman? It seems rather unlikely.

The pious l'il pustule views itself as a 'good Christian woman'. There's been some verbiage from the sherriKKKins about her 'spawn', as she refers to children (at least to Jewish Israeli children).

Unlike any of us, the pious pustule doesn't use a 'fake name' here! She's very proud of that, obviously - since she mentioned that so recently in one of her insults to those who don't share her views : ))

"Allegations that Israeli forces have used chemical and biological weapons date back to the War of 1948. In March 2003, the highly-respected BBC television network presentedIsrael’s Secret Weapon, an investigation of Israel's development of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. The BBC reported: “The Israeli army has used new unidentified weapons. In February 2001 a new gas was used in Gaza. A hundred and eighty patients were admitted to hospitals with severe convulsions….Israel is outside chemical and biological weapons treaties and still refuses to say what the new gas was.”

Israel's Use of Chemical Weapons

"Allegations that Israeli forces have used chemical and biological weapons date back to the War of 1948. In March 2003, the highly-respected BBC television network presentedIsrael’s Secret Weapon, an investigation of Israel's development of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. The BBC reported: “The Israeli army has used new unidentified weapons. In February 2001 a new gas was used in Gaza. A hundred and eighty patients were admitted to hospitals with severe convulsions….Israel is outside chemical and biological weapons treaties and still refuses to say what the new gas was.”

You are sick in the head to put a 'wink' smilie by this thread. Some Christian you are. You are evil personified. :evil:

OVERVIEW:Israel's Use of Chemical Weapons

1974 to 1988 addressed in this post

1974: US General tells the Senate Armed Forces Committee Israel’s chemical weapons program is operational

July 1, 1982: Soviet TASS carries reports from Beirut Israel is using chemical weapons, to include BZ nerve gas.

July 5, 1982: Soviet Union accuses the US of providing Israel ‘barbarous’ weapons, including chemical weapons. Israel uses these weapons in invasion of Lebanon

December 4, 1988: PFLP accuses IDF of using a new chemical weapon against Palestinians that causes various wounds and “organic complications”, cites doctors treating victims in Tobay and Tamoun.

March – April, 1988: The former mayor of Nablus reports: “Fleets of helicopters fly over Nablus at night dropping a dense, green toxic gas over the city..” Doctors at Ittihad Hospital report several deaths and they report severe lung injuries from the unidentified asphyxiating chemical, identified as “totally distinct from tear gas..” UNRWA doctors report symptoms not normally connected with tear gas. UNRWA seeks information on contents of the gas...to provide antidote...especially for the most vulnerable groups…pregnant women, the very young and elderly..”

1974: US General tells the Senate Armed Forces Committee Israel’s chemical weapons program is operational

July 1, 1982: Soviet TASS carries reports from Beirut Israel is using chemical weapons, to include BZ nerve gas.

July 5, 1982: Soviet Union accuses the US of providing Israel ‘barbarous’ weapons, including chemical weapons. Israel uses these weapons in invasion of Lebanon

December 4, 1988: PFLP accuses IDF of using a new chemical weapon against Palestinians that causes various wounds and “organic complications”, cites doctors treating victims in Tobay and Tamoun.

March – April, 1988: The former mayor of Nablus reports: “Fleets of helicopters fly over Nablus at night dropping a dense, green toxic gas over the city..” Doctors at Ittihad Hospital report several deaths and they report severe lung injuries from the unidentified asphyxiating chemical, identified as “totally distinct from tear gas..” UNRWA doctors report symptoms not normally connected with tear gas. UNRWA seeks information on contents of the gas...to provide antidote...especially for the most vulnerable groups…pregnant women, the very young and elderly..”

No explanation why you trivialized the opening post then with a wink smilie?

Last edited:
Use of Chemical Weapons 1989 to 1992

January - February, 1989: Israeli officials, to include Binyamin Netanyahu partially admit possession of a chemical weapons program.

February 6, 1989: The League of Arab States' Committee of Seven condemns use of chemical weapons against Palestinians.

1990: US Defense Intelligence Agency states Israel maintains chemical testing facility, and that it is possibly in the Negev desert.

July, 1990: Israeli Minister of Science: "If Iraq uses chemical weapons Israel will retaliate "with the same merchandise."

October 4, 1992: An El Al 747 cargo plane en route from New York to Israel crashes into Amsterdam apartment building, carrying three of the four chemicals needed to make sarin nerve gas and hundreds of Dutch citizens suffer lingering health problems following exposure.

Traces of poison

Israel, not Iraq, holds that distinction of being the first country in the region to use weapons of mass destruction with genocidal intent.*

"Salman Abu-Sitta**digs into a dark historyAt a time when TV screens are filled with images of perceived weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in Iraq among people who are on the verge of starvation, the West turns a blind eye to the first biological terrorist in the Middle East, Israel, where the largest depot of WMD between London and Peking is located...."

Al-Ahram Weekly | Focus | Traces of poison

No explanation why you trivialized the opening post then with a wink smilie?

Still nothing!

Are we to believe that dead, falsely labeled "Palestinian" Arabs are nothing more than useful material for Sherri to exploit as propaganda?

Sherri chooses hate.

Israelis choose compassion.

February 12, 2001*- Khan Younis, Gaza Strip:*Israel begins a six-week campaign of “novel gas” attacks in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

Troops lob gas canisters into streets, courtyards, and houses of Khan Younis city and Gharbi refugee camp.

18 yr old Mohammed Sultan's statement six weeks after being attacked with unknown gas: “It eats me like ants and I try to scratch it out – and they gave me all those injections for nothing – I scratch and scratch and the pain never goes away. It crawls in my body like ants…but the worst thing was the headache. I come and go – if I sit in the sun for a while I start to get a headache and I feel pressure building up...I feel weak and tired and my bones*...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back