Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is shameful is seeing Zionist children posters so filled with hate, they celebrate Israel's murder of Palestinian children.

That says so much about Zionist culture and how Zionist culture teaches a child to Hate!

Why do Zionists in Palestine teach Zionist children to hate Palestinian Gentiles?

I will never forget reading a post by a CPT member near Hebron speak about watching Zionist illegal settlers attack a Palestinian village. They brought their little children with them and they pushed the children in front of them, and put a rock in their child's hand and they ordered their little childrem to throw the rocks at the Palestinians.

One little boy, who looked like he was about 5, did not want to do it and he started crying and his mother yelled at him and pushed him forward and forced him to throw the rock.

Why do Zionist settlers force their children to hate like this?

Last edited:
What is shameful is seeing Zionist children posters so filled with hate, they celebrate Israel's murder of Palestinian children.

That says so much about Zionist culture and how Zionist culture teaches a child to Hate!

Why do Zionists in Palestine teach Zionist children to hate Gentiles?

I will never forget reading a post by a CPT member near Hebron speak about watching Zionist illegal settlers attack a Palestinian village. They brought their little children with them and they pushed the children in front of them, and put a rock in their child's hand and they ordered their little childrem to throw the rocks at the Palestinians.

One little boy, who looked like he was about 5, did not want to do it and he started crying and his mother yelled at him and pushed him forward and forced him to throw the rock.

Why do Zionist settlers force their children to hate like this?

Hey get crackin on adding me to that ignore list ya sperm smuggler, I have my popcorn.:eusa_angel:

You need to change your signature line to include High_Gravity's name.

:dance:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

tumblr_lz652wDvtv1rnaz59o1_500.gif

Here is the story of more children Israel has injured in her unlawful attacks on civilians in Palestine.

Occupied Lives: No child should have to go through this

PCHR October 10, 2012

NY Times & CNN consider motorcycle and Israeli goats more important than injured Palestinian infants and toddlers</cite></cite>

"On Sunday, 07 October 2012, at approximately 5.30pm, Israel&#8217;s forces launched 2 missiles targeting 2 men on a motorbike as they were passing by Taha Hussain Elementary School in the Al-Brazil neighborhood of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip. Subsequently, 1 of the targeted men died of shrapnel wounds, while the other had one of his legs amputated, according to medical sources. 8 civilian bystanders, including 4 children and 1 woman, were also wounded in the attack."

These kind of Israeli airstrikes for extra judicial execution of suspected members of armed groups in densely-populated areas of Gaza is common, despite them being unlawful under international law.

These attacks often also injure and kill civilians who are in the vicinity of the target.

In this attack, the injured civilians included Sabrin Al-Maqousi (a 23 year old mother), and her 2 children, Bisan (age 1 month) and Nassim (age 2).

Her cousin, Jehad Al-Qatrous (age 27), was also wounded in the same attack.

Sabrin lives in Jabalia but at the time of this attack she was with her children, visiting her family in Rafah.

" She recalls: &#8220;My son Nassim was sitting at the entrance of the house when the missiles were launched.* I rushed to bring him inside and found that he had already been injured by shrapnel.* He just kept saying, &#8220;There is some blood on me, there is some blood on me.&#8221;

Some people heard him and came to take him to the hospital. And Sabrin noticed her baby was also bleeding from her head. So, both of the children were rushed to the hospital.*Sabrin only then looked down and noticed she was bleeding from her leg. She had also been hit by shrapnel.* Her cousin, who lived next door, was also injured. All were rushed to the hospital.

"The casualties were first taken to Abu-Yousif Al-Najjar hospital in Rafah.* The hospital was overcrowded, so they were all transferred to the European hospital, where they received treatment for their injuries: &#8220;They removed the shrapnel from our bodies, and the baby and I were discharged after about 5 hours. However, Nassim was admitted because his wounds were more serious."

Sabrin's cousin had shrapnel lodged in his legs. One piece of shrapnel was removed, but the doctor said that the other one required surgery. He also temporarily lost his sense of hearing because one of his ears had been injured.&#8221;

After this attack, Sabrin fears for the safety and security of her entire family and she is worried about future attacks and the consequences for her family and loved ones.

Last edited:
An Israeli killing of a 4 month old Palestinian baby

Israeli tanks shell refugee camp, killing 4-month-old Palestinian baby

Published:*Monday, May 07, 2001

KHAN YUNIS REFUGEE CAMP, Gaza Strip {AP}— Israeli troops shelled a Palestinian refugee camp Monday in response to mortar fire on Jewish settlements, killing a 4-month-old baby girl and wounding 24 people.

Israeli tanks shell refugee camp, killing 4-month-old Palestinian baby | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Are you so desperate that you're scouring the web for 12 year old articles"

We have 65 years of Israels child murders in Palestine.

The Zionist war criminals will one day answer for their crimes.

All of these crimes are well documented.

But until the war criminals are brought to justice, we can never ever stop telling the stories of these unlawfully injured and these murdered children.

Justice requires the Israeli killers of these Palestinian children be held to accout for their crimes.

But until the war criminals are brought to justice, we can never ever stop telling the stories of these unlawfully injured and these murdered children.

Justice requires the Israeli killers of these Palestinian children be held to accout for their crimes.

So the answer is yes, right?

To prop up your insensate Jooooo hatreds, you spend the majority of your day and night scouring the web in desperate, feverish searches for reports of dead "Palestinian" arabs you can exploit in order to calm your pathology.

Since this is the Middle East forum, may I say the Muslim criminals who are busy murdering innocent children will hopefully one day answer for their crimes. After all you have told us numerous times about these so-called "Zionist war criminals," but you have never mentioned what your friends have done in the past and are still doing. Of course, this has gone on for hundreds and hundreds of years and millions upon millions of innocent people have lost their lives. Now carry on about your constant babbling of the "Zionist war criminals." You sound like a parrot. Polly wants a cracker, Zionist war criminals, Polly wants a cracker, Zionist war criminals.

Gassing Palestinians: The Use of Lethal Gas in occupied Palestine | My Palestine

In the First Intifada some 90 Palestinians and during Al-Aqsa Intifada no less than 20 Palestinians were murdered by the poisonous tear gas used by the Israeli occupation forces.

Following is a list of the child martyrs:

Ra&#8217;id Mohammad Fathi Obeid (3 yrs old) from Jabalia RC, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 02.01.1988

Rana Yousif Idwan (1 yr old) from Deir Al-Balah RC, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 04.01.1988

Sami Ali Jum&#8217;a Badaha (4 months old), from Deir Ammar RC, Ramallah, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 13.01.1988

Ra&#8217;id Salman (10 yrs old), from Jabalia RC, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 13.01.1988

Imad Hamdi Abu &#8216;Asi (10 days old), from Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 14.01.1988

Baby of Ibrahim Qasri (40 days old), from Am&#8217;ari RC, Ramallah, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 16.01.1988

Abdel Fattah Rashid Oweidah (60 days old), from Qalqilia, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 17.01.1988

Haitham Basim Shqeir (7 months old), from Qalqilia, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 17.01.1988

This is just a partial list. I will pick up others in separate post.

Last edited:
More children Israel killed with tear gas or other gases

One point I need to make, different kinds of gases have been used to attack children with, the article itself goes into the different gases. Napalm was used on Palestinians in 1967

Khitam Sabri &#8216;Arram (10 yrs old), from Rafah, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 04.03.1988

Yousif Yahya Shahin Hassouneh (3 months old), from Deir Al-Balah RC, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 07.03.1988

Shirin Mohammad Mousa &#8217;layyan (4 months old), from Deir Al-Balah RC, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 07.03.1988

Mohammad Samih Ash-Sheikh (11 yrs old), from Beit Fajjar, Bethlehem, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 07.03.1988

Basim Khalil Al-Krunz (7 days old), from Al-Fawwar RC, Hebron, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 08.03.1988

Sana&#8217; Samir &#8216;Ibeid (40 days old), from Khan Younis RC, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 09.03.1988

Yasir Ahmad Ad-Da&#8217;our (10 yrs old), from Jabalia, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 10.03.1988

Yahya Khalil Al-Mughrabi (2 months old), from Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 12.03.1988

Mohammad Hasan Is-Skafi, (5 yrs old), from Gaza, suffocated and burned to death by gas fired by the IOF on 12.03.1988

Ula Omar Abu Sharifa (5 months old), from Deir Al-Balah RC, Gaza, suffocated by gas fired by the IOF on 19.03.1988

Gassing Palestinians: The Use of Lethal Gas in occupied Palestine | My Palestine

Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr QaddumQALQILIYA

(Ma'an) -- "A 1-month-old child from the northern West Bank village of Kafr Qaddum was seriously hurt after Israeli forces fired tear gas at his family's home on Saturday night."

A spokesperson for the village's popular resistance committee Murad Ishteiwi told Ma'an that four Israeli military jeeps and a bulldozer stormed the village east of Qalqiliya overnight. The Israeli forces fired tear gas haphazardly at houses during the raid, he said."

The article reports that as a result of the excessive use of tear gas, a month-old child named Khalid Majid Jumaa began to choke and vomit from the tear gas.

Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum | Maan News Agency

The war crime committed here is an indiscriminate attack on civilians, this crime is identified as a crime in The Fourth Geneva Convention , Protocol I, Article 51.

"2. The civilian population as such, as well as individual civilians, shall not be the object of attack. Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population are prohibited."

"4. Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited. Indiscriminate attacks are:(a) those which are not directed at a specific military objective;(b) those which employ a method or means of combat which cannot be directed at a specific military objective; or(c) those which employ a method or means of combat the effects of which cannot be limited as required by this Protocol; and consequently, in each such case, are of a nature to strike military objectives and civilians or civilian objects without distinction."

</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/xsp/.ibmxspres/.mini/css/@Da&@Ib&2Tfxsp.css&2TfxspLTR.css.css"> <script type="text/javascript" src="/xsp/.ibmxspres/dojoroot-1.6.1/dojo/dojo.js" djConfig="locale: 'fr-ch'"></script> <script type=

You put a smiley face with this article? you are one sick bitch. :thup:

I did no such thing, you lying scum bag!

Tsk-tsk. The sherriwhore calls someone else a 'scum bag' in between prattling about 'following Jesus' and 'not hating anyone'.

You put a smiley face with this article? you are one sick bitch. :thup:

Yes, Sherri did, a 'wink' smilie. I can interpret that two ways. That she loves when Palestinians get killed because it makes Israel look bad, or that the story is a fake. Either way, I agree, Sherri is sick to use that smilie for this topic.

Sherri would have an orgasm if 1000 Palestinians were killed by Israel by mistake, she'd be on here with her pom poms.

Don't you mean 'pasties', H_G? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back