Moonbeam Asks Trump For Help. Would You?

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
HELL NO!!

Or at the very least, make him sweat a little bit. Or a lot. Or just tell him to pound sand up his ass.

Thousands flee new California blaze, governor asks aid

And no, they're not "Americans, too"

Not in the traditional sense anyway. They constantly thumb their noses at everything Patriotic and they delight in making fun of everybody in "Flyover Country"

Let 'em burn

HELL NO!!

Or at the very least, make him sweat a little bit. Or a lot. Or just tell him to pound sand up his ass.

Not in the traditional sense anyway. They constantly thumb their noses at everything Patriotic and they delight in making fun of everybody in "Flyover Country"

Let 'em burn

The situation is that human beings and animals are in direct danger in this terrible situation, you cannot allow them to perish in the inferno, so you have to assist them, that is the right and the humane thing to do.

What a pathetic post. Fellow Americans need our help and you post this garbage. Putrid piece of trash.

The situation is that human beings and animals are in direct danger in this terrible situation, you cannot allow them to perish in the inferno, so you have to assist them, that is the right and the humane thing to do.

I'm sure this beautiful young lady would agree with you.....

150707093324-kate-steinle-exlarge-169.jpg

Wanna tell us about the punishment the scumbag got that murdered her?

He even confessed to the crime.

Tell us about it

HELL NO!!

Let 'em burn

Redding ain't San Francisco and went for Trump.

Los Angeles and San Francisco are insane, sadly San Diego is getting there too as we exchange illegals for the middle class.

But most of the state is actually normal.

Tell us about it

Yes I know and I posted things about that horrific murder, but you cannot say because California is Politically Fucked and almost a Rogue State with it's politicians sucking the buttocks of Illegal Savages that that is a reason to allow hundreds of thousands of human beings and animals to be sacrificed in the inferno, you have to assist them.

We have Gracie for example who is very near to this wild fire situation, so according to YOU the Gracie's should just be allowed to suffer because California is Politically Fucked?

Tell us about it

What does that have to do with the fire?

If you want to kick Gavin Newsome in his undescended balls, please do - but wear steel toe boots...

Tell California the same thing shitstain obama told Texas when it asked for help because of a fire.

No.

California can get help from Mexico.

What a pathetic post. Fellow Americans need our help and you post this garbage. Putrid piece of trash.

What 'fellow Americans' dipshit?

Millions upon millions of them are illegal aliens. We already spend BILLIONS of dollars on illegals in Kalifornication alone.

Why should we spend another red cent on that pathetic, fucked up, crooked, corruptocrat State?

We shouldn't.

They're so fucking rich, let them take care of it themselves. dimocrap scum delight in telling us how rich California is. Spend some of that money. Show us how independent you are.

Show us that you don't need the rest of the US since they've been trying to secede anyway.

Let 'em burn

Sorry bout that,

1. There is a reason for these fires.
  2. First find out the reason.
  3. Then decide if federal aid is called for.
  4. The fires seem to be happening since 2001 endlessly.
  5. The fire departments are setting these fires along with the illegals too, why should the federal government send them aid.
  6. They need to learn to self govern, not lean on Uncle Sam Deep Pockets.
  7. I made a thread years ago about how California needs to restructure its Fire Departments.
  8. In that thread I concluded that home owners need heavy duty fire fighting equipment in their garages to protect their homes themselves, people here at that time scoffed, perhaps new people and the same people here now,..... will not.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
What does that have to do with the fire?

Everything

The two situations are not related, the horrific murder of that woman and the wild fire situation are not related. Also it is not the fault of hundreds of thousands of human beings and animals who are trapped in the wild fire that that woman was murdered by an Illegal Savage, why should they have to suffer?

Sure, provide the aid, with the caveats that al expenses must be paid by the State and the whole “Sanctuary” issue needs to end.

HELL NO!!

Let 'em burn
The people in these outlying areas are probably conservatives

Sorry bout that,

1. There is a reason for these fires.
  2. First find out the reason.
  3. Then decide if federal aid is called for.
  4. The fires seem to be happening since 2001 endlessly.
  5. The fire departments are setting these fires along with the illegals too, why should the federal government send them aid.
  6. They need to learn to self govern, not lean on Uncle Sam Deep Pockets.
  7. I made a thread years ago about how California needs to restructure its Fire Departments.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I heard it was arson!

Forum List

Back