Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

We do know. He hasnt filed suit. If he had it would be front page news. He could prove the year book was a fake but he is afraid to because he knows its real.
It's not over till jillian sings....your ahead of yourself...give it some time...

Any under aged women accuse slick Willy? I would love to see a link
He has been on his perverted friends plane with under age girls...it's been reported for years...
Show me a link where he was on a plane with underaged girls. After you do that show me where he was accused by the women that you claim were underaged. Can you do that? Will you do that?

it passed, even though she only now admits to adding to it...
One paid for by Gloria Allred. Not independent.
So, does that same standard apply as to why she won’t turn over the yearbook to an independent examiner?...

That has been done. By a highly credentialed Forensic Handwriting analyst.

Arthur Anthony | Forensic Document Examiner | ZoomInfo.com

He has verified the inscription and signature are being that of Roy Moore.

:lol:

Of course. It was pretty clear Moore defenders would not accept the word of a Georgia Bureau of Investigation Forensic analyst and one who testifies in court as to authenticity.

He's going to lie and put his strong credentials on the line just ...ya know, cuz.

Of course, what you wanted was one paid for by Moore.

You guys are just so whack.

So another Moore accuser admits she is lying ? oh yes,we knew from day one they were lying!

...and what does Gloria Allred says???

this is what she says:

eat that Allred.

He has been on his perverted friends plane with under age girls...it's been reported for years...
Show me a link where he was on a plane with underaged girls. After you do that show me where he was accused by the women that you claim were underaged. Can you do that? Will you do that?
So, you want more evidence than just claims, eh, Asclepias?

it passed, even though she only now admits to adding to it...
One paid for by Gloria Allred. Not independent.
So, does that same standard apply as to why she won’t turn over the yearbook to an independent examiner?...

That has been done. By a highly credentialed Forensic Handwriting analyst.

Arthur Anthony | Forensic Document Examiner | ZoomInfo.com

He has verified the inscription and signature are being that of Roy Moore.

Of course. It was pretty clear Moore defenders would not accept the word of a Georgia Bureau of Investigation Forensic analyst and one who testifies in court as to authenticity.

He's going to lie and put his strong credentials on the line just ...ya know, cuz.

Of course, what you wanted was one paid for by Moore.

You guys are just so whack.
Yeah, she memorialized the date and place. Whoop de fuckin'do.
It was quite obvious to everyone that part was not his writing.

The remainder was all his though.

Eat it and swallow that part good.

So, you want more evidence than just claims, eh, Asclepias?
No. Claims by the under aged women themselves is fine with me. Do you have any?

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Kevin Spacey Flew on ‘Lolita Express’ With Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report
None of those say underaged girls were on the plane or that he is being accused of molesting an underaged girl. Did you forget the requirement?

Could you Trump lemmings be any more dishonest...I mean what the fuck?

She admitted to forging evidence that's on you libs.

She under the inscription wrote the time and place that mid-30s roy moore hoped would result in some teen spirit.

Sure thing, loon. Just because you desperately want something to be true, doesn't mean it is. She's a liar. Her and her scummy lawyer Allred should be tarred & feathered.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Kevin Spacey Flew on ‘Lolita Express’ With Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

So the answer is no proof of underaged girls on the flights.

Forum List

Back