Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

Yet, she just now got found out AFTER it supposedly passed. Nowhere did I hear they just had his signature authenticated. And I can’t find an article where Allred said she had it authenticated, either. Care to link me so I can see what it says?
it passed, even though she only now admits to adding to it...
One paid for by Gloria Allred. Not independent.
So, does that same standard apply as to why she won’t turn over the yearbook to an independent examiner?...

That has been done. By a highly credentialed Forensic Handwriting analyst.

Arthur Anthony | Forensic Document Examiner | ZoomInfo.com

He has verified the inscription and signature are being that of Roy Moore.

:lol:

Of course. It was pretty clear Moore defenders would not accept the word of a Georgia Bureau of Investigation Forensic analyst and one who testifies in court as to authenticity.

He's going to lie and put his strong credentials on the line just ...ya know, cuz.

Of course, what you wanted was one paid for by Moore.
:lol:

You guys are just so whack.
Yeah, she memorialized the date and place. Whoop de fuckin'do.
It was quite obvious to everyone that part was not his writing.

The remainder was all his though.

Eat it and swallow that part good.

Show me a link where he was on a plane with underaged girls. After you do that show me where he was accused by the women that you claim were underaged. Can you do that? Will you do that?
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Kevin Spacey Flew on ‘Lolita Express’ With Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

So the answer is no proof of underaged girls on the flights.
Not to mention zero claims against Slick Willy for molesting underaged girls from the girls themselves.

Could you Trump lemmings be any more dishonest...I mean what the fuck?

She admitted to forging evidence that's on you libs.

She under the inscription wrote the time and place that mid-30s roy moore hoped would result in some teen spirit.

Sure thing, loon. Just because you desperately want something to be true, doesn't mean it is. She's a liar. Her and her scummy lawyer Allred should be tarred & feathered.

Poster level reduced from dumb to dumber.

She under the inscription wrote the time and place that mid-30s roy moore hoped would result in some teen spirit.

Sure thing, loon. Just because you desperately want something to be true, doesn't mean it is. She's a liar. Her and her scummy lawyer Allred should be tarred & feathered.

Nah, it's just you being upset because you're hearing things you don't wanna hear. If you're depending on scum like Gloria Allred for credibility, you're completely lost. It's time for her to be disbarred once and for all.

Yet, she just now got found out AFTER it supposedly passed. Nowhere did I hear they just had his signature authenticated. And I can’t find an article where Allred said she had it authenticated, either. Care to link me so I can see what it says?

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed entry in accuser's yearbook, lawyer says

But in a news conference Friday in Atlanta, attorney Gloria Allred said handwriting expert Arthur T. Anthony compared the yearbook signature to others by Moore in the years since and determined he wrote the decades-old entry.

Nah, it's just you being upset because you're hearing things you don't wanna hear. If you're depending on scum like Gloria Allred for credibility, you're completely lost. It's time for her to be disbarred once and for all.

You don’t have anything that is ever remotely interesting or informative.

Why is that?

None of those say underaged girls were on the plane or that he is being accused of molesting an underaged girl. Did you forget the requirement?
The owner of the plane and a very good friend of Bill's is a known child molester and is known for flying big wigs around with under age girls on board...
You need to read more...

You don’t have anything that is ever remotely interesting or informative.

Why is that?

You're still here commenting, no? Look like you're pretty interested.

But in a news conference Friday in Atlanta, attorney Gloria Allred said handwriting expert Arthur T. Anthony compared the yearbook signature to others by Moore in the years since and determined he wrote the decades-old entry.
Your argument is with the woman herself...she is the one that admitted the forgery this morning...call her...

Not to mention zero claims against Slick Willy for molesting underaged girls from the girls themselves
They are under age sex slaves...do you really think they have a voice?
You are a waste of time and energy...

The owner of the plane and a very good friend of Bill's is a known child molester and is known for flying big wigs around with under age girls on board...
You need to read more...

Johnson had claimed she encountered Trump at parties held by Jeffrey Epstein at his 71st Street townhouse in New York City

In lurid claims Johnson in court papers, she claimed Trump took her virginity, forced her in to role-play sex and alleges that he and financier Epstein treated her as a 'sex slave' during an 'horrific' summer in 1994.

Your argument is with the woman herself...she is the one that admitted the forgery this morning...call her...

There was no forgery, there were notes made to explain Moores message. Just like the woman who showed her high school graduation card, with Roy Moores message, and her notes about Moore underneath.

That's two high school girls graduation books signed by Roy Moore. And Moore claimed he didn't know either of them.

Johnson had claimed she encountered Trump at parties held by Jeffrey Epstein at his 71st Street townhouse in New York City

In lurid claims Johnson in court papers, she claimed Trump took her virginity, forced her in to role-play sex and alleges that he and financier Epstein treated her as a 'sex slave' during an 'horrific' summer in 1994
If it's true or not I really don't care...I care about the economy...my nations security...and my hopeful comfortable retirement...the sex stuff is stupid and makes no difference in my life what so ever...Moore Clinton Trump what they have done or have not done is on them...what the nation looks like is most important to me and right now it's looking as if Trump is making us great again...He has my vote in 2020 if he runs again...

Not to mention zero claims against Slick Willy for molesting underaged girls from the girls themselves
They are under age sex slaves...do you really think they have a voice?
You are a waste of time and energy...
I think you failed in your task of showing me any underaged girls claiming Slick Willy molested them.
Yes you wasted your time and energy by not answering my question and instead deflecting.

Its so sad and shocking observing what the Democrats have done to Moore. All they have for 'evidence', is a forged yearbook inscription and a rumor alleging Moore may have hugged a girl 40yrs ago. Yet somehow that = 'Moore is a Child Rapist.'

Democrats have sunk as low as one can go to get power. They've hit rock-bottom. Accusing a man of being a 'Child Rapist' is definitely as low as you can go. I truly hope this comes back around to haunt them in the future. It's the most heinous attempted political lynching in US history.

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate Candidate

One of the women who accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of making advances on her when she was a teen and he a local prosecutor admitted Friday to forging part of the yearbook inscription she offered as proof.

1512751268591.jpg

Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she wrote part of the disputed note in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s. Nelson still insisted that Moore wrote most of the message and signed the inscription, but said she made “notes” to it.

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate
This is the kind of shit the Democrats, and left have been reduced to... In fact; they've flat out given up on running a better candidate, or better position on issues. What's left of the Democrat party is little more than a troupe of shit flinging monkeys.

Last edited:

In lurid claims Johnson in court papers, she claimed Trump took her virginity, forced her in to role-play sex and alleges that he and financier Epstein treated her as a 'sex slave' during an 'horrific' summer in 1994
If it's true or not I really don't care...I care about the economy...my nations security...and my hopeful comfortable retirement...the sex stuff is stupid and makes no difference in my life what so ever...Moore Clinton Trump what they have done or have not done is on them...what the nation looks like is most important to me and right now it's looking as if Trump is making us great again...He has my vote in 2020 if he runs again...
"If it's true or not I really don't care."

We know you poor white trash dont mind that Moore molested underage girls. Thats what I have been saying all along and thats why you are so easily duped.

huh?

She admitted to writing the note at the bottom of the inscription, something she has never denied, not even once. Something that everyone knew she had done.

But what is the headline form you fucking partisan hacks...

Accuser Admits Forging Moore Yearbook Inscription

Total fucking bullshit, that is not what she said.
Grab some liberal or CNN headlines n lets check their honesty.

Forum List

Back