Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

I think you failed in your task of showing me any underaged girls claiming Slick Willy molested them.
Yes you wasted your time and energy by not answering my question and instead deflecting
Under age sex slaves have no voice and I do not judge my efforts on whether you approve or not...I can't help it if you lack the mental capability to understand and recognize the truth...

Could you Trump lemmings be any more dishonest...I mean what the fuck?
huh?

She admitted to writing the note at the bottom of the inscription, something she has never denied, not even once. Something that everyone knew she had done.

But what is the headline form you fucking partisan hacks...

Accuser Admits Forging Moore Yearbook Inscription

Total fucking bullshit, that is not what she said.
Grab some liberal or CNN headlines n lets check their honesty.

That is where we are now, since CNN lies it is cool for you to also? Whatever

Its so sad and shocking observing what the Democrats have done to Moore. All they have for 'evidence', is a forged yearbook inscription and a rumor alleging Moore may have hugged a girl 40yrs ago. Yet somehow that = 'Moore is a Child Rapist.'

Democrats have sunk as low as one can go to get power. They've hit rock-bottom. Accusing a man of being a 'Child Rapist' is definitely as low as you can go. I truly hope this comes back around to haunt them in the future. It's the most heinous attempted political lynching in US history.

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate Candidate

One of the women who accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of making advances on her when she was a teen and he a local prosecutor admitted Friday to forging part of the yearbook inscription she offered as proof.

1512751268591.jpg

Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she wrote part of the disputed note in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s. Nelson still insisted that Moore wrote most of the message and signed the inscription, but said she made “notes” to it.

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate
That was so she could be sure who accosted her. No big deal!

I think you failed in your task of showing me any underaged girls claiming Slick Willy molested them.
Yes you wasted your time and energy by not answering my question and instead deflecting
Under age sex slaves have no voice and I do not judge my efforts on whether you approve or not...I can't help it if you lack the mental capability to understand and recognize the truth...
You said that before but failed to understand my ask. You were told to post proof Slick Willy had been accused of molesting underaged girls by the girls themselves and you failed. I know you accept failure as a matter of choice but I wont let you get away with these lazy, ill-fated responses.

"If it's true or not I really don't care."

We know you poor white trash dont mind that Moore molested underage girls. Thats what I have been saying all along and thats why you are so easily duped.
It's their private lives...and their private lives have nothing to do with me my family or my nations health...isn't that what we heard in the 90's?
The economy is kicking ass and ISIS is getting their ass kicked...the sex stuff is a side show.

Its so sad and shocking observing what the Democrats have done to Moore. All they have for 'evidence', is a forged yearbook inscription and a rumor alleging Moore may have hugged a girl 40yrs ago. Yet somehow that = 'Moore is a Child Rapist.'

Democrats have sunk as low as one can go to get power. They've hit rock-bottom. Accusing a man of being a 'Child Rapist' is definitely as low as you can go. I truly hope this comes back around to haunt them in the future. It's the most heinous attempted political lynching in US history.

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate Candidate

One of the women who accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of making advances on her when she was a teen and he a local prosecutor admitted Friday to forging part of the yearbook inscription she offered as proof.

1512751268591.jpg

Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she wrote part of the disputed note in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s. Nelson still insisted that Moore wrote most of the message and signed the inscription, but said she made “notes” to it.

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate
That was so she could be sure who accosted her. No big deal!
why'd she wait 38 years to post it then?

ou said that before but failed to understand my ask. You were told to post proof Slick Willy had been accused of molesting underaged girls by the girls themselves and you failed. I know you accept failure as a matter of choice but I wont let you get away with this lazy ill fated responses.
I was told? :lmao:

We know you poor white trash dont mind that Moore molested underage girls. Thats what I have been saying all along and thats why you are so easily duped.
It's their private lives...and their private lives have nothing to do with me my family or my nations health...isn't that what we heard in the 90's?
The economy is kicking ass and ISIS is getting their ass kicked...the sex stuff is a side show.
Of course its their private lives. The point is that you support a child molester in the office. Thats scum of the earth territory which you freely admit is fine with you. If he molests children what else is he capable of?

ou said that before but failed to understand my ask. You were told to post proof Slick Willy had been accused of molesting underaged girls by the girls themselves and you failed. I know you accept failure as a matter of choice but I wont let you get away with this lazy ill fated responses.
I was told? :lmao:
Yes I told you to provide information. You couldnt. Thanks for playing. :laugh:

Johnson had claimed she encountered Trump at parties held by Jeffrey Epstein at his 71st Street townhouse in New York City

In lurid claims Johnson in court papers, she claimed Trump took her virginity, forced her in to role-play sex and alleges that he and financier Epstein treated her as a 'sex slave' during an 'horrific' summer in 1994
If it's true or not I really don't care...

Exactly my point.

Of course its their private lives. The point is that you support a child molester in the office. Thats scum of the earth territory which you freely admit is fine with you. If he molests children what else is he capable of?
He is not a child molester until proof is presented...so far the women and their stories are suspect to say the least...especially when one of them admits to forgery...

Yes I told you to provide information. You couldnt. Thanks for playing.
You told me.....:badgrin: Okay massa....I provided it for you but you just didn't except it...nothing I can do to change that...but who died and made you boss anyway? "I told you"....what a child you are...

Did you see she made it up? She admitted it. I gave you the link.

The owner of the plane and a very good friend of Bill's is a known child molester and is known for flying big wigs around with under age girls on board...
You need to read more...

Johnson had claimed she encountered Trump at parties held by Jeffrey Epstein at his 71st Street townhouse in New York City

In lurid claims Johnson in court papers, she claimed Trump took her virginity, forced her in to role-play sex and alleges that he and financier Epstein treated her as a 'sex slave' during an 'horrific' summer in 1994.

This is tbe kind of shit the Democrats,

Roy Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson hits back at yearbook forgery claims
Allred said the expert conducted an analysis and confirmed that Moore had signed the yearbook, thus disproving allegations from Moore supporters that it was a forgery.…
"Says"... Well... Dems been saying a lot of things lately... Allred also says she won't surrender the book for independent analysis. Which is really "the" most important thing said about it to date.

Private lives. O.K. then you don't have a problem with Roe V Wade.

Forum List

Back