Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

She does not admit any forgery. She said she added her own notes under Moore's. Which is pretty obvious if you just look at it:

roy-moore-yearbook-signature-e1510676753293.jpg

Where is she now? Where are any of them now? I’ll tell you, they are hiding because Gloria Allred caught them lying and threatened them because Gloria Allred is already under investigation by the California Bar. The woman took their shot and got caught. Roy Moore promised legal action. Hope he follows through.

They are an attempt to deceive. The next step is to get her to tell WHEN those notes were added, WHO added them, and how the D.A. annotation got in there. It's the same process that WOULD be done in discovery if there WAS an actual legal proceeding. If they were added RECENTLY to a document with prime evidence stature in a court case ------ THAT WOULD BE FORGERY...

wayne-gretzky-autographed-inscribed-oilers-original-card-art-85063.jpg
The signature is Gretsky's the "four time stanley cup champ" was added.

That's what people do, they add notes. I only wish my old family photographs had the names and places of the people in them.

Like I said. We need to know WHO added it. WHEN it was added. And WHY the D.A. notation was added. THis is what would happen in legal discovery if the document is a key piece of evidence. If it's found that the notation was done RECENTLY and/or by her camera whoring lawyer, and/or whomever did it used a COURT DOCUMENT to MAKE it look official with the D.A. annotation -- then the evidence would be tossed out. Labeled as "tampering with evidence" and the case MIGHT BE DISMISSED..

This ain't a random Wayne Gretsky poster. Or a picture of your last cruise to Aruba... :bang3:

Where is she now? Where are any of them now? I’ll tell you, they are hiding ....
What the hell are you talking about?

The women gave an interview this morning and Alred held a press conference today with the results of the Expert Forensic Handwriting Analyst.

Catch up.

Not if you are talking about the FBI handwriting dude. Maybe you need to gather more fact. Far as catching up gos, I don’t live at my moms house. What me my work is easy it’s still work and I have to do that for money. But no one is saying much. But don’t stop believing!

:cuckoo:
Where is she now? Where are any of them now? I’ll tell you, they are hiding ....

The women gave an interview this morning and Alred held a press conference today with the results of the Expert Forensic Handwriting Analyst.

Catch up.

Not if you are talking about the FBI handwriting dude. Maybe you need to gather more fact. Far as catching up gos, I don’t live at my moms house. What me my work is easy it’s still work and I have to do that for money. But no one is saying much. But don’t stop believing!
:cuckoo:

Catch up.

:crazy:

Screwy? You are quoting huff puff and TMZ you dumbass. Further proof you still live at your moms and don’t work. So far all the stupid sluts are not proving their case. Deal with it or go color.

None of the accusations about Slick Willy have anything to do with molesting children. You just hoped I was as dumb as you were and could be duped into believing your wild claim. I am guessing you feel pretty embarrassed now that you failed to provide the required information
So an under age sex slave prostitute is not a child? I beg to differ....
Of course they are children. You just failed to provide one that accused Slick Willy of molesting them.

Seriously, how pathetic and desperate are the Dems that they have to go back 40 fucking years in a man's past to dig up dirt and false allegations. This, combined with Frankenstein's resignation is yet another attempt by hypocritic Dems to continue dividing Americans and harping about social justice issues that they themselves are to blame.

There will be a total reckoning of their failed strategy when they fail to gain control of the House or Senate as a result of the 2018 elections.

Democrats are running away from the truth, their party doesn't stand for anything concrete but diving people along racial, economic, and ethnic lines, and demonization. The Democrat party has now become a party of misfits.

The woman came foraward herself. You are a nauseating human being to defend a child molester.

Seriously, how pathetic and desperate are the Dems that they have to go back 40 fucking years in a man's past to dig up dirt and false allegations. This, combined with Frankenstein's resignation is yet another attempt by hypocritic Dems to continue dividing Americans and harping about social justice issues that they themselves are to blame.

There will be a total reckoning of their failed strategy when they fail to gain control of the House or Senate as a result of the 2018 elections.

Democrats are running away from the truth, their party doesn't stand for anything concrete but diving people along racial, economic, and ethnic lines, and demonization. The Democrat party has now become a party of misfits.

The woman came foraward herself. You are a nauseating human being to defend a child molester.

To tell a lie 40 years later. But stick with the fantasy if you must, but be ready to cry and color in the cup cake zone.

I knew this was a lie. Judge Moore is a good and decent Christian man as most conservative are. The Regressives are determine to get the Congress back so they can stop real progressivism thanks to Donald Trumps's leadership.

Like I said. We need to know WHO added it. WHEN it was added. And WHY the D.A. notation was added. THis is what would happen in legal discovery if the document is a key piece of evidence. If it's found that the notation was done RECENTLY and/or by her camera whoring lawyer, and/or whomever did it used a COURT DOCUMENT to MAKE it look official with the D.A. annotation -- then the evidence would be tossed out. Labeled as "tampering with evidence" and the case MIGHT BE DISMISSED..
SHE added it, at the time. Der. She said so, and clarified that.

No, it wasn't "tampering with evidence." Geeze louise.

I knew this was a lie. Judge Moore is a good and decent Christian man as most conservative are. The Regressives are determine to get the Congress back so they can stop real progressivism thanks to Donald Trumps's leadership.

Na, he diddnt try and fuck these woman when they were kids, but this good Christian man bullshit is just that, bull shit. He is a fucking dirt bag like the rest of them.

Catch up.

Screwy? You are quoting huff puff and TMZ you dumbass. Further proof you still live at your moms and don’t work. So far all the stupid sluts are not proving their case. Deal with it or go color.
Wow. You're really off your rocker.

Seriously off.

And it’s fake. She is a liar. People who believe this are gullible sheep.

Catch up.

Seriously off.

Say, who was the hand writing expert? What’s their name. Let’s begin there.

To tell a lie 40 years later. But stick with the fantasy if you must, but be ready to cry and color in the cup cake zone.

Haha, sure. Same with all the other accusers and all the other people confirming his pedo habits, right? Listen dummy, we all know why you are defending the molester. Not sure who you think you are fooling....

Catch up.

Seriously off.

Say, who was the hand writing expert? What’s their name. Let’s begin there.
You don't know?

Arthur Anthony | Forensic Document Examiner | ZoomInfo.com

Couldn't have added it "at the time". That D.A. annotation is on all his court documents as a judge. The date is WAY BEFORE he WAS a D.A. or had an office mgr with the initiials D.A. That's why the only way to KNOW would be putting her and her camera whoring attorney under oath...

Couldn't have added it "at the time". That D.A. annotation is on all his court documents as a judge. The date is WAY BEFORE he WAS a D.A. or had an office mgr with the initiials D.A. That's why the only way to KNOW would be putting her and her camera whoring attorney under oath...
Because, it's a well known fact that men trying to get into the panties of girls don't ever puff up their credentials.

Logic as watertight as an otter's ass.

amirite?

"putting her ...under oath"

She has already agreed to go under oath. Did you miss that?

And hot damn, bring it on, because Moore will have to go under oath too. And you can be assured he's deathly afraid of that.

Forum List

Back