Moore is completely innocent, probably a patriot.

:lol:

Of course. Who needs proof, when you've got raw emotion?
There has been no proof on any kind put forth, only decades old accusations, that people like you view as proof in your zeal to destroy someone who my be innocent.
IWhen numerous separate people make an accusation its disturbing.

The pathetic thing is all repubs are skeptical. All dems sure. If the roles were reversed all dems would be skeptical and all repubs sure.

Partisans are absolute morons. All of you.

There has been no proof on any kind put forth, only decades old accusations, that people like you view as proof in your zeal to destroy someone who my be innocent.

The pathetic thing is all repubs are skeptical. All dems sure. If the roles were reversed all dems would be skeptical and all repubs sure.

No turd, my only contention has all along been INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! Something you in your hated filled mind cannot comprehend.

I haven't "viewed" anyone as proof.

But a lack of physical proof that these incidents occurred doesn't "prove" that these women are liars, either.

Nope, the fact that democrats keep doing false accusations over and over and over however, does.

How convenient that this accusation just happened to land a month before an election. It must be a coincidence... And hard left Wapo, just a coincidence...

All of that is emotion - how you feel about the timing, how you feel about the Washington Post. You see that, right?

You believe what you want to believe. You basically stated as much in your OP.

None of that is emotion. It's about objective facts, do you deny that this would be the exact timing for a smear job? WaPo would be the exact orchestrator of a smear job. Gloria has a history of smear jobs...

You must not be very bright. This must be a other case of projection where you are overwhelmed with snowflake feels, unable to see the obvious.

Exactly, there is no proof of his guilt, what so ever.
What kind of proof would be acceptable to you in this Moore accusation scenario? :dunno:

Due process would do just fine.

Heck, even all the typical signs of a smear job not being visible would go a long way. But all in all, evidence other than a word of a random person, which is all you have.

Then why in the past did you call Bill Clinton a rapist?

In all fairness the Dems didn't defend Weiner or Weinstein... Clinton had only one person who for decades previous denied it ever happened...

Moore looks as guilty as hell... It is well documented that he liked them young. The women here contain trump supporters who are accusing him, not democrats.
Democrats have bought the popcorn and are just watching this going on... GOP are desperate not to have a multiple accused Child Molester in the Senate.. How do you defend that... A lot of these women are GOP supporters nothing to do with Democrats...

And if these women were Democrat supporters, so what... Wouldn't you be if you were molested by a Senior GOP figure...

What kind of proof would be acceptable to you in this Moore accusation scenario? :dunno:

Heck, even all the typical signs of a smear job not being visible would go a long way. But all in all, evidence other than a word of a random person, which is all you have.

Clinton is already a proven liar. He has no credibility. Lying under oath and getting caught has tainted him forever.

I have no problem what so ever in using these tactics against hard leftists, as they themselves use the tactic all the time. If listen and believe is what they want, that's what they get.

For the record I haven't ever called Bill a rapist in any sort of factual manner.

You know what really didn't help Moore? His interview on the radio with Hannity.

Even my neighbor said he sounded guilty on that interview, and Hannity was doing his best to lead him out of trouble.

Hey Norm, I think you must have accidentally forgot to answer NY carbineer's question, so I'll post it again for you so you can answer it, okay?
So you believe that Clinton was never involved with any of the women, besides Monica, since all the others were unproven accusations?

Do you have the guts to state that for the record?

valentines-2011-bingo-on-14.gif

"Article I, Section 5, of the United States Constitution provides that "Each House [of Congress]
may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and,
with the concurrence of two-thirds, expel a member."

:eusa_think: SOOOooo! Moore most win to keep this seat.
The Senate has all the votes needed with the Dems and part of the GOP
to expel the Pedo Gun Nutter Cowboy. And the current Alabama Govoner
appoints a new Senator for one year? So whats the issue for the DOPers?
Strange is there, and can stay? Not sure about how long it would get, would
that be the full 6 years?

FYI: Seems this could be 6 years. Unless Dems in state force a special election? TBD if needed?
If a vacancy occurs due to death, resignation, or expulsion the amendment allows the state legislature to empower
the governor to appoint a replacement. That replacement would hold the seat until the end of the
senator's current term or until a special election could be held.

Last edited:

I have no problem what so ever in using these tactics against hard leftists, as they themselves use the tactic all the time. If listen and believe is what they want, that's what they get.

For the record I haven't ever called Bill a rapist in any sort of factual manner.

Doesn't Trump realize the stupidity of focusing on Bill's past affairs?

Look at Post #5

lol, you lying fuck

Eh, it's up to the voters of Alabama, they know him best.

Democrats/fake media are proven liars and in total collusion with their smear and hate politics.

I don't know the truth of Roy Moore so I'd rather wait and see how the trials work out, in the meantime, no way can you trust the hate filled liberal hypocrites.

"Article I, Section 5, of the United States Constitution provides that "Each House [of Congress]
may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and,
with the concurrence of two-thirds, expel a member."

:eusa_think: SOOOooo! Moore most win to keep this seat.
The Senate has all the votes needed with the Dems and part of the GOP
to expel the Pedo Gun Nutter Cowboy. And the current Alabama Govoner
appoints a new Senator for one year? So whats the issue for the DOPers?
Strange is there, and can stay? Not sure about how long it would get, would
that be the full 6 years?

Several GOP senators have already publicly stated that if Moore is elected, they will hold proceedings to expel him. Not only would it be a severe waste of money and Senate seat if he's elected, but it would also put the ACA repeal and tax reform on the back burner.

Can Alabama noir find a decent minded not wack job conservative? There must be plenty of them that don't give Christianity a bad name. He is opposite a christian. What is up with that state?

I guess I have to agree with that. You have NO PROOF, but your ties to the crooked Demonrats have blinded you of all sense.

You'd have a point, if I had started a thread stating that "Moore is completely guilty".

But I didn't, so you don't.

In all fairness the Dems didn't defend Weiner or Weinstein... Clinton had only one person who for decades previous denied it ever happened...

Moore looks as guilty as hell... It is well documented that he liked them young. The women here contain trump supporters who are accusing him, not democrats.
Democrats have bought the popcorn and are just watching this going on... GOP are desperate not to have a multiple accused Child Molester in the Senate.. How do you defend that... A lot of these women are GOP supporters nothing to do with Democrats...

And if these women were Democrat supporters, so what... Wouldn't you be if you were molested by a Senior GOP figure...
Look, the quickness to jump on the allegations proves my point, especially after this last one which probably seals his guilt.

In short, this issue is absolutely pointless. If we care about sexual assault in this country we should be focusing on advertising, college campuses, magazines, TV, etc. This is a one off case, not indicative of the enitre GOP and frankly up to the voters of Alabama to decide in terms of whether he is worthy of the senate.

I think republican partisans are morons. But I think the same of democratic ones. To me, this case is being used by the democrats for political advantage just as the repubs would in reverse.

Its a sideshow.

Hey Norm, I think you must have accidentally forgot to answer NY carbineer's question, so I'll post it again for you so you can answer it, okay?
So you believe that Clinton was never involved with any of the women, besides Monica, since all the others were unproven accusations?

Do you have the guts to state that for the record?

What makes you think I accidentally forgot to answer this retard question? There was no accident what so ever, I often don't answer stupid questions.

And the answer is yes, I am certain Bill Clinton was involved with some of the women. He has admitted to being involved with Gennifer Flowers, that also answers what would count as a proof to me.

Forum List

Back