Moore is completely innocent, probably a patriot.

:lol:

Of course. Who needs proof, when you've got raw emotion?

Exactly, there is no proof of his guilt, what so ever.
What kind of proof would be acceptable to you in this Moore accusation scenario? :dunno:

Due process would do just fine.

Heck, even all the typical signs of a smear job not being visible would go a long way. But all in all, evidence other than a word of a random person, which is all you have.

Then why in the past did you call Bill Clinton a rapist?

I have no problem what so ever in using these tactics against hard leftists, as they themselves use the tactic all the time. If listen and believe is what they want, that's what they get.

For the record I haven't ever called Bill a rapist in any sort of factual manner.
What does that even mean, "I haven't ever called Bill a rapist in any sort of factual manner"?

Hey Norm, I think you must have accidentally forgot to answer NY carbineer's question, so I'll post it again for you so you can answer it, okay?
So you believe that Clinton was never involved with any of the women, besides Monica, since all the others were unproven accusations?

Do you have the guts to state that for the record?

What makes you think I accidentally forgot to answer this retard question? There was no accident what so ever, I often don't answer stupid questions.

And the answer is yes, I am certain Bill Clinton was involved with some of the women. He has admitted to being involved with Gennifer Flowers, that also answers what would count as a proof to me.

Why do you call Clinton a rapist? And then, why did you deny it?

What kind of proof would be acceptable to you in this Moore accusation scenario? :dunno:

Due process would do just fine.

Heck, even all the typical signs of a smear job not being visible would go a long way. But all in all, evidence other than a word of a random person, which is all you have.

Then why in the past did you call Bill Clinton a rapist?

I have no problem what so ever in using these tactics against hard leftists, as they themselves use the tactic all the time. If listen and believe is what they want, that's what they get.

For the record I haven't ever called Bill a rapist in any sort of factual manner.
What does that even mean, "I haven't ever called Bill a rapist in any sort of factual manner"?

I think he's admitting that he's a liar.

There has been no proof on any kind put forth, only decades old accusations, that people like you view as proof in your zeal to destroy someone who my be innocent.

I haven't "viewed" anyone as proof.

But a lack of physical proof that these incidents occurred doesn't "prove" that these women are liars, either.
Yet just about every liberal here has him convicted. No proof works both ways. Innocent until PROVEN guilty is a wonderful concept many cannot seem to grasp today.

That's not what you hypocrites have been saying.

Why the sudden change?

Do you believe that constitutional right should be available to all Americans?

If so, why the change?

Hey, thanks for going on record with all the others in defense of a child molester.

Oh I would never defend you, or Weiner.
So if a child molester has an R after his name, you are cool with him.

We get it.

Nope, I stand for first world principles:

Facts, logic, innocent until proven guilty.

Of course, you as a 3rd world supporting savage would not do such a thing, ever. Listen and believe is what you believe in.

So you believe that Clinton was never involved with any of the women, besides Monica, since all the others were unproven accusations?

Do you have the guts to state that for the record?

That constitutional right is only for RWNJs.

What makes you think I accidentally forgot to answer this retard question? There was no accident what so ever, I often don't answer stupid questions.

And the answer is yes, I am certain Bill Clinton was involved with some of the women. He has admitted to being involved with Gennifer Flowers, that also answers what would count as a proof to me.
You're a partisan hack who would proudly vote for Chester The Molester if he had a "R" after his name.

Is your standard of proof always so high?

Why do you believe him, rather than the women who've accused him?

Because if it was such a traumatic thing to her, she was able to live with it up until just a little bit before an election, then the tears started,
What makes her more credible than him. Isn’t it hearsay at this point.
Have you ever served on jury duty, I hope you’re never on a jury listening to my case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The accuser is a Hillary Clinton campaign worker.
Gloria Alred has filed numerous false claims in the past.

So you have no proof and a known liar pushing the narrative?

5 different women have made allegations of varying sorts against Moore.

2 of those allegations include possible crimes. The Hillary campaign worker is not one of those two - in fact, both of the women who allege incidents that would be criminal are Trump voters.

Gloria Allred is only representing one of them.

Eh, it's up to the voters of Alabama, they know him best.

Democrats/fake media are proven liars and in total collusion with their smear and hate politics.

I don't know the truth of Roy Moore so I'd rather wait and see how the trials work out, in the meantime, no way can you trust the hate filled liberal hypocrites.
There is no trial, and will be no trial....

And there never will be one,

by law... at the time, there was a 3 year statute of limitation....

so now what? :dunno:

2 of those allegations include possible crimes. The Hillary campaign worker is not one of those two - in fact, both of the women who allege incidents that would be criminal are Trump voters.

But if it's not a crime by Alabama law? I don't care what state you are in it has to be a crime in that state.

There has been no proof on any kind put forth, only decades old accusations, that people like you view as proof in your zeal to destroy someone who my be innocent.

I haven't "viewed" anyone as proof.

But a lack of physical proof that these incidents occurred doesn't "prove" that these women are liars, either.
Yet just about every liberal here has him convicted. No proof works both ways. Innocent until PROVEN guilty is a wonderful concept many cannot seem to grasp today.

That's not what you hypocrites have been saying.

Why the sudden change?

Do you believe that constitutional right should be available to all Americans?

If so, why the change?
Listen, Liar, i said that about EVERYBODY. Even the trash in hollywood. So take your lying out.

But if it's not a crime by Alabama law? I don't care what state you are in it has to be a crime in that state.

Moore's alleged "date" with a 14-year old would most certainly be a crime under Alabama law, as would sexually assaulting a woman in the back parking lot of a diner.

The other allegations are not crimes.

Moore's alleged "date" with a 14-year old would most certainly be a crime under Alabama law, as would sexually assaulting a woman in the back parking lot of a diner.

The other allegations are not crimes.
A class a misdemeanor by what I can find based on the number of years separating them. But you still have a he said she said claim. Are you going to convict with NO proof?

Forum List

Back