Moore...Trump will win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is saying "F U" to the corrupt political system.

Just goes to show ya' how stupid people really are. It's really too bad the Republicans couldn't come up with a candidate to beat such an unpopular, mistrusted person like Clinton. Stunning.

Just goes to show ya' how stupid people really are. It's really too bad the Republicans couldn't come up with a candidate to beat such an unpopular, mistrusted person like Clinton. Stunning.
And exactly which scumbag Neo-Conservative would you have approved of?

Trump is saying "F U" to the corrupt political system.

Trump can't win now. If he did he would just replace what of the government he could with his own corrupt political system. You people are fools. DIFFERENT can be a whole lot of things..millions of possibilities. Only a few of them are BETTER.

Everyone can see that change would be good for our country. When the country almost went into a financial abyss just before Obama was elected, THAT was change also. Does Trump offer a well thought out plan for a president with limited powers to change our political, financial and the grip the military. industrial and pharm/health care industries have on the political process?

Why can't/doesn't someone come up with a workable way to reform our system keeping the good and eliminating the cancers that have grown over the last hundred years?

The IDEA of change for the good is a responsible notion. HOW to achieve this mythical change is the problem we need to wrap our heads around. Fortunately there IS a way already established to make change...even huge change in politics.

There is an animated video clip( ) floating around that explains how bills are made and enacted into law. THAT should be the road map to show us what we really need to accomplish to make the change we would like to see.

SO... What would it take? MONEY...Lots of it, because the idea must be advertised and people must be elected that can take the idea through congress to a willing president.

The people that want Trump are not wrong. Trump promises change. They believe him. The problem is that there is NO WAY just electing Trump to the White House CAN make the changes we all know we need. It's not even a start. In fact it is a waste of precious resources intended on affecting change. Yes I know..Trump is spending his own money. The truth is that Trump doesn't have enough money to make all the changes needed to make the changes he claims are necessary. If he was serious about making changes he would have found the people needed to get elected to congress and the senate and paid for their campaigns so he would have support in the House and the Senate. THEN he would have a fighting chance to make the changes our country needs.

I hope I didn't bore you with reality. The TRUTH is that YES we need change. So get organized and get the right people elected AT THE SAME TIME and change will happen.

One of the most proven and successful methods is to pick an existing party and take it over. The Dems and the GOP already have the people and the machinery to get people elected. Starting a new party is a tremendous uphill battle.

The religious groups took over the GOP a few decades ago and NOW that Trump has become the "choice" of the GOP and now, because of that, they are horribly weakened. I suggest that the GOP be taken over AGAIN with people that want honest change.

Better check the polls numb nuts

this topic... AMERICA !!!!!!! it is a joke to see what is going on in the US now. the land was stolen but we tend to forget that... anyways, who i am to judge??? but here is a very Interested video i came across on youtube... check it out...

it’s showing how the world is laughing at the Americans Election…

Who's gon' be the next comedian? Actor? Joke? Clown? Puppet? In the Circus? Is it Miss KILLERY? or the TRUMPET?
Check out this youtube link and see what the world is thinking of American...

thanks

Closed.

When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back