More About Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands

You know it didn't, and you're know you're lying SOB.

Preparations took place before the hurricane. Here is the timeline.

Yawn, you can post whatever you want, but Trump has actually made Bush's response to Katrina look good by comparison.

I posted a fact, you're still talking about unicorns.

You lefties are so buthurt for losing the elections that is Trump say "Hello everyone", you would call it racist, white supremacist, bigoted salute. Anyways, keep screeching, it's fun to listen.

You lefties are so buthurt for losing the elections that is Trump say "Hello everyone", you would call it racist, white supremacist, bigoted salute. Anyways, keep screeching, it's fun to listen.

Is it fun to watch people in Puerto Rico die because Trump fucked up the response, too?

Is it fun to watch people in Puerto Rico die because Trump fucked up the response, too?

Do you have any actual proof of deaths attributed to the current disaster response?

Or are you basing it off that idiot mayor's T-Shirt?

How many died because of Trump's fucked up response?

What exactly he should've done?

Remember how the dumb liberal crackpots attacked Bush over the Katrina disaster.
People need to understand that Liberals are unreasonable, irrational and ungrateful cretins.

Why does it have to be liberals who publicize something like this?

Right now, real estate guy who left PR ahead of the storm and then went back, says its much worse than pictures show.

The worst is that pino trump KNEW this was coming. He could have ordered relief BEFORE the storm hit. Why didn't he do that? Why has he been whining about foot ball players instead of doing his job?
really? a "real estate guy" said this?

well one of my friends on facebook has family in puerto rico and they say things are fine and rosy.

and what would he have done with the relief before the storm hit? if the storm wiped out EVERYTHING i'm pretty sure anything we put there ahead of the storm would be wasted also.

but anything to get a bitch session in.

Do you have any actual proof of deaths attributed to the current disaster response?

If the Mayor of the city where this is happening says it, it's probably true.

She's down there, you aren't.

Hey, Trump found a way to distribute aid without having to actually touch any brown people.

She had that shirt since she became mayor, she just needed an excuse to wear it.

Hey, Trump found a way to distribute aid without having to actually touch any brown people.

"probably" - so you can't be sure.

if this were flipped and say obama was in office and one person was saying this, would you give them the same leeway / credibility you're giving her? or since she's joined you in bashing trump, she must be...wait...probably... correct.

haters love it when fellow haters validate said hate.

So your actual answer is no.

Thanks for playing, you don't win the grand prize, but you do get a copy of the home game.

if this were flipped and say obama was in office and one person was saying this, would you give them the same leeway / credibility you're giving her? or since she's joined you in bashing trump, she must be...wait...probably... correct.

Well, you see, Obama knew what he was doing and was legitimately elected by the people...

As opposed to Trump, who was propped up by the Russians to cause exactly the kind of chaos he is causing.

So your actual answer is no.

Thanks for playing, you don't win the grand prize, but you do get a copy of the home game.

No, my actual answer is, between this mayor and the Nazi Squatter in the White House, I'll take the mayor's word any day of the week.

because she validates your own petty grievances and muddled worldview.

You really don't think the lapdog press wouldn't be screaming from the rafters is the "people are dying" bull had even one shred of reality to it?

Well, no, because I look at PR, and it looks really pretty fucked up there, and aid isn't get there fast enough.

You really don't think the lapdog press wouldn't be screaming from the rafters is the "people are dying" bull had even one shred of reality to it?

The same press that gave us Trump and puts the camera on a empty podium waiting for the great man to speak?

Well, no, because I look at PR, and it looks really pretty fucked up there, and aid isn't get there fast enough.

The same press that gave us Trump and puts the camera on a empty podium waiting for the great man to speak?

Just because things happen in 30 minutes on TV doesn't mean that's how real life works. You need to get out more.

Non-answer from a person with no real answers.

Run away with your tail between your legs now, you've been called out, and its not pretty.

Well, you see, Obama knew what he was doing and was legitimately elected by the people...

As opposed to Trump, who was propped up by the Russians to cause exactly the kind of chaos he is causing.

Pssst.... It seems you missed the memo where Democrats gave up on Russia narrative. Russia is out, racist is in.

Just because things happen in 30 minutes on TV doesn't mean that's how real life works. You need to get out more.

Non-answer from a person with no real answers.

Run away with your tail between your legs now, you've been called out, and its not pretty.

Guy, I know people who have family in PR. They will all tell you Trump fucked this up. Maybe you need to hang out with more people of color.

Trump fucked this up. Good thing for him the shooter showed up to distract attention.

By the numbers: Hurricane Maria damage, recovery in Puerto Rico

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico — As of Saturday morning, here's what we know about hurricane recovery in the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico, which has a population of 3.4 million.

• Death toll: 16

• Gasoline stations open: 714 of 1,100

• Amount of fuel on the island: 600,000 barrels of diesel and 722,000 barrels of gasoline. Converted to gallons, that's 25.2 million gallons of diesel, 30.3 million gallons of gas but getting the fuel to where it's needed most is a problem because of debris and washed-out roads. Electricity to operate gas pumps also is an issue.

• Electric customers with power: 5%

• Supermarkets open: 224 of 456

• Pharmacies open: 337

• Municipalities visited and provided with emergency supplies: 78 (all of them)

• Staging areas across the island for food, water and other supplies: 11

• Shelters open: 150

• Hospitals open: 51 of 69

• Hospitals connected to the electric grid: 9

Please provide a link

Forum List

Back