More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

You do realize that the first US death was Feb 29th and we shut down on March 16th? When would you have shut down?
I think the timings of the shutdowns was just fine. There were a lot of unknowns and we were doing the best we could with what we knew.

But that doesn’t have anything to do with what I said to you. The school shut downs all happened under trump, right?

i’ve heard his post he’s one of the chief dembot cult propagandist on this site, spreading the dembot logic to fellow cultist
100%

Believes that gender is a social construct (he made my Idiot Wall of Fame). Believes we should still be locked down and that the Govt should pay him. Leftism 101

I think the timings of the shutdowns was just fine. There were a lot of unknowns and we were doing the best we could with what we knew
So then you agree that the messaging afterward was flawed. Should have psychology experts up there during the daily briefings not just Mnuchin, Birx and Fauci. Excellent.

I think the timings of the shutdowns was just fine. There were a lot of unknowns and we were doing the best we could with what we knew.

But that doesn’t have anything to do with what I said to you. The school shut downs all happened under trump, right?
Yep. Hence I give him a C for his response. He did get Warp Speed and CARES packages so he doesn't get an F.

I admit mistakes. I was wrong. Still, are you afraid of hurting the CCP's feelings, snowflake?
Perhaps you should demand the US govt apologize to Spain for the 'Spanish Flu' and Africa for 'Ebola.

Perhaps you should focus more on holding China accountable rather than targeting Trump and the unvaccinated.

Perhaps you should tell Bidento stop importing VOVID with his failed Open Border policy.
Perhaps YOU should stop LYING!

Trump was criticized for the travel ban.

THERE WAS NO TRAVEL BAN

So you would have said that and then what?

I would have been honest with the American people. How many different times must I post it here for you?

Do you know what that word means?

1633902813451.png

Had they told us the truth from the start, had they started mass producing testing kits and PPE from the start lockdowns may not have not been necessary, at least not on the mass level we saw

Had they told us the truth from the start, had they started mass producing testing kits and PPE from the start lockdowns may not have not been necessary, at least not on the mass level we saw
Perhaps. But we would have needed Trump promoting a unified support of acting safely so his band of idiots could have tempered their liberty seeking rebellion against basic public safety measures. That wouldn’t have happened

Honest how? Give me actions.....

Honest = TELLING THE TRUTH. That is the action...giving the American people the truth of the situation. I am so confused why the word honest is so hard to you to grasp. It is a new concept for you?

there was a travel ban. LOL

There was no ban, there were restrictions with enough holes to allow 1000s to go back and forth.

Thank you. And you agree that Biden has followed the same illogic as he hasn't done that either.
Kind of… but there hasn’t really been shut downs under Biden. Schools were back in 2021, businesses open and people were traveling again as far as I could see. He could run a public health awareness campaign, that would be helpful I guess

Honest = TELLING THE TRUTH. That is the action...giving the American people the truth of the situation. I am so confused why the word honest is so hard to you to grasp. It is a new concept for you?

There was no ban, there were restrictions with enough holes to allow 1000s to go back and forth.
So you would say the plague is like the 2nd coming of the Spanish Flu and then what? 60% of the Americans won't know what that even means.

Kind of… but there hasn’t really been shut downs under Biden. Schools were back in 2021, businesses open and people were traveling again as far as I could see. He could run a public health awareness campaign, that would be helpful
Kids still wearing masks in schools. Many kids suffering from anxiety.

My youngest is. Its hot and she feels like she cannot breathe. She isn't the only one.
Sorry man but from how I hear you talking on this board I can’t help but think you are feeding that anxiety. I’m sure your children hear you complaints. There are plenty of different types of face coverings that can be used and I know at least at my school if kids do have moments where they need to take a mask break they can go outside and do so.

Forum List

Back