More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

Ah yes the death stats that make the Neo-GOP happy as clams. Celebrating hundreds of thousand dead!

How come the damn thing didn't just disappears like it was nothing last spring?

What a change from all the fist pumping and cheers you screamed over every death while you could still blame Trump, huh? That and how all last year you were in the avid anti-vax party. You have no morality at all. On the bright side, here's a stick. Go get it, buy, go get the stick!

What a change from all the fist pumping and cheers you screamed over every death while you could still blame Trump, huh? That and how all last year you were in the avid anti-vax party. You have no morality at all. On the bright side, here's a stick. Go get it, buy, go get the stick!
People are not cheering deaths you dumbass. Stop with the lies

Follow? Who asked you about following?
now you are just being a troll and dembot that’s unhappy his logic has been used against him

you literally just asked me why i folllow the logic.

xiden lied people died

yes i follow dembot logic and like to use it against them.

are you suggesting i shouldn’t? why?
I’m not suggesting anything. If you think Trump was responsible for all those deaths and liked the tactics the Dems played to blame him for them and you want to use that against Biden… that’s fine. You’re just in the same category as them.

I’m not suggesting anything. If you think Trump was responsible for all those deaths and liked the tactics the Dems played to blame him for them and you want to use that against Biden… that’s fine. You’re just in the same category as them.
xiden lied people died

sorry using your dembot logic against you hurts your feelings

now you are just being a troll and dembot that’s unhappy his logic has been used against him

you literally just asked me why i folllow the logic.

xiden lied people died
Poor choice of words on my part. I deleted the post

If you were honest that would have been confusing as hell as you constantly changed positions to keep up with the Democrats

Tell you what, for every post you can find me doing that, I will leave this forum for a week, if you do not find any then you leave for good

you willing to put up or shut up?

xiden lied people died

sorry using your dembot logic against you hurts your feelings
Ok Trump lied too and people died. Is this your big point? Trump and Biden lied and people died?! That’s just fascinating. Anything else??

I mean in terms of number of deaths. Honest how? What would you say? Be specific.

It is my opinion that had they been honest with us from the get go that people would have taken more precautions at the start and the spread would have been slowed. But we were getting different stories from different people at different levels of government, and the Fed Govt at a minimum knew how bad it was going to be.

Forum List

Back