More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

Lol, neither masks or vaccinations (apparently) prevent the spread of the China Virus, nor preventing an infection.
Those that have recovered from the virus have stronger antibodies than those who
received the vaccine. Why the push to force their vaccinations?
Are you a paid shill for Big Pharma?
Pathetic lies. They do both.

And that is where you are wrong. Masks and the vaccine are very effective in controlling the virus. Anti-maskers and anti-vaxers are what is driving the current death rate.
Yet, those that had the virus and have the antibodies which are stronger than the vaccine still have to get
vaccinated, sounds more like compliance to the government and paybacks to Big Pharma from the government

Lol, neither masks or vaccinations (apparently) prevent the spread of the China Virus, nor preventing an infection.
Those that have recovered from the virus have stronger antibodies than those who
received the vaccine. Why the push to force their vaccinations?
Are you a paid shill for Big Pharma?
Haha, the medical stupidity spewed by some of you folks is baffling... Don't take my arguments seriously, I know you won't... Have you actually spoken to your doctor about what to do? What has he/she said?

Haha, the medical stupidity spewed by some of you folks is baffling... Don't take my arguments seriously, I know you won't... Have you actually spoken to your doctor about what to do? What has he/she said?
You're asking the wrong questions.

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
/----/ Ahh come on man. It's just Joe being Joe. You dog-faced pony soldier.

/---/ "Haha, the medical stupidity spewed by some of you folks is baffling."
When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger. - Saul Alinsky

/---/ "Haha, the medical stupidity spewed by some of you folks is baffling."
When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger. - Saul Alinsky
I've been refuting the message all year. Go read my posts. And while youre at it go ask a real doctor if you should mask up in crowds and if you should get the vax

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse

Why does Joe Biden have so much blood on his hands?

Can you humor me and answer the questions that I am asking and then we can do the questions you think are more important?
The Doctor did say that the mask stopping the virus is in kind to a soft ball being thrown through an open door. His words, not mine.
He also stated that the antibodies from a person who had already contracted the virus is stronger by 23% than the big three vaccines.
By the way, I have been vaxxed, my choice, not your idol's.

Now, why does a person who had the virus and had been tested for it need to be vaccinated?

Yet, those that had the virus and have the antibodies which are stronger than the vaccine still have to get
vaccinated, sounds more like compliance to the government and paybacks to Big Pharma from the government
The people that have the vaccine are not the ones dying. The people dying are the ones that aren’t vaccinated. How is that not plain and simple logic to you?

The people that have the vaccine are not the ones dying. The people dying are the ones that aren’t vaccinated. How is that not plain and simple logic to you?
What is simple is that answer, you have no basis and no facts to back up your assertion to my question.
I'll ask it again and will ask it slow so you can understand.
Why do those who have had the China Virus and along with that the natural antibodies also need to get
a vaccination?
The natural antibodies are stronger than what the vaccines produce. No please don't give me that crap answer
that you just did.
If you don't know, just say you don't know, I'll have more respect for you.

I know the truth hurts, but Biden is not doing a single thing different in regards to China than Trump was.
Good grief, you people are literally the walking, talking dead, genuine intellectual zombies.... I have your IQ running right along at 60-65, a reduction from the mid-70's I had you at an hour ago! Name Trump son, who has laptop PC loaded with that son participating is sexual congress with obviously under age girls, and which contains gigabytes of data detailing his, and daddy Trump's naked corruption, and treason against the United States of America, all to the benefit of communist China????

Explain to us you moron, how Trump's DNI John Ratcliffe, repeatedly stating that all evidence of origin of the virus, lead to wuhan level-4 biolab and not to a natural emergence is doing exact same thing as Biden's totally corrupted intelligence report, declaring that "gee whiz," we haven't a single clue where the wuhan fever originated from, and Biden ordering everyone in his government not to name the virus and China in same sentence???? You would be making absolute fool of self asserting as much, and you are!

Literally this is what Biden tweeted.

“We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.”

Where does he call the travel ban racist?

What is simple is that answer, you have no basis and no facts to back up your assertion to my question.
I'll ask it again and will ask it slow so you can understand.
Why do those who have had the China Virus and along with that the natural antibodies also need to get
a vaccination?
The natural antibodies are stronger than what the vaccines produce. No please don't give me that crap answer
that you just did.
If you don't know, just say you don't know, I'll have more respect for you.
I am case in point. I donated platelets nine times to help covid patients and people screamed why I wasn't vaccinated. Well if I was, I could no longer donate. The Red Cross ended the program in June 2021 and then I got vaccinated despite still having the antibodies. Just to appease leftists like Seawytch

Intelligent and honest people and historians are not going to blame Biden for the Delta variant or for spreadnecks being spreadnecks. History will record his correct stances on vaccines and safety measures (especially in contrast to his historically unfit predecessor), his mandates implemented, the danger of the Delta variant, and the intransigence of those refusing to get the vaccine and of those fighting against safety measures. And, of course, the GOP governors taking immoral and unethical measures to worsen the pandemic and get more people sick.

History will record the Biden Administration as having to fight two pandemics simultaneously: covid-19 and the right wing politicization of covid-19 and the unethical, immoral behavior that came with it.
Winners write history. So neither you nor Biden will be writing any history.

Forum List

Back