More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

no i am simply calling them out for their behavior. Nice attempt to gaslight though
You’re calling them out for doing the exact same thing that you are doing right now. You expect anybody to take you seriously?!

Your responses reek of idiocy. The next time you’re thoughtful will be your first. You still don’t get it. Amazing. I do not have the desire or the patience to teach you logic.
Cry it all out. And remember: Biden won. Your cult are the losers. What was that about the winners writing history? So even if you are right about your dumb declaration, you're still wrong.

/——/. I did ask a real doctor, an oncologist at New York Presbyterian Hospital. She said the masks are changed whenever she sees a new patient along with her gown and gloves. People wearing the same filthy mask day in and day out aren’t doing anything, especially the ones wearing a handkerchief on their face like a bank robber.
Interesting and do you trust her?

It takes critical thinking and get beyond being spoon fed, Slade. The size of the virus is so much smaller than what the mask has to offer.....but, it is what it is.
And hydrogen particles in water are much smaller than screen doors yet if you were to spray a hose at a screen door it is still going to limit the spread of water. I don’t even know why we are arguing about this. Doctors where masks and require patients to wear masks in hospitals. Don’t trust me, trust the medical experts. If you got a doc that doesn’t think people should wear masks in crowds during a pandemic then I guess I won’t blame you for listening to your doc. I would like to know who they are so I can ask them a few questions

How do you know if it was offensive or not? Are you a Chinese American?
You don’t have to be black to know that the N word is offensive. You don’t have to be Chinese to know that the China virus is not offensive to Chinese people just as the Spanish flu is not offensive to people from Spain. You’re such a snowflake

Cry it all out. And remember: Biden won. Your cult are the losers. What was that about the winners writing history? So even if you are right about your dumb declaration, you're still wrong.
You’re a Holocaust denier. Your opinion is irrelevant to me.

You don’t have to be black to know that the N word is offensive. You don’t have to be Chinese to know that the China virus is not offensive to Chinese people just as the Spanish flu is not offensive to people from Spain. You’re such a snowflake
/——-/ But to be swine flu is offensive to pigs.

When the China flu and Kung flu terms are accompanied by a large tick up in hate crimes towards Asian American I think it can very fairly be called offensive and counter productive. What about using those terms excites you so much?

And Bird Flu to birds. Tennis elbow to tennis players… Slade3200 is a snowflake
I don’t know if you think calling me a snowflake over and over somehow makes me feel bad or offended or mad but I assure you I counted that care less what name you want to call me. Just try sticking to the debate in between your insults if you wouldn’t mind

Had we known everything there is to know about a new virus in Jan 2020 the pandemic never would have taken off, but that’s not the nature of how things are in real life. We do the beat we can with the information we have. Normal people understand that

They were studying this virus in a lab. How is it that they knew nothing about it when it was released?

They were studying this virus in a lab. How is it that they knew nothing about it when it was released?
I don’t know that they were studying this virus in a lab and I don’t know that they didn’t know anything about it once it was released into the public. I’ve never claimed either of those things as well.

I don’t know that they were studying this virus in a lab and I don’t know that they didn’t know anything about it once it was released into the public. I’ve never claimed either of those things as well.

They were studying it in the Wuhan lab for Christ’s sake. What do you think the controversy over gain of function research is about?

As I understand it, Fauci himself was involved in it in that he was the one who provided the funding for the gain of function research at the Wuhan lab. And he did so because gain of function research is illegal or not allowed in the U.S..

In any case, the virus was already being studied when it got out. Thus, I don’t understand how they didn’t know how to fight it or why they didn’t know in the beginning that it was airborne.

They were studying it in the Wuhan lab for Christ’s sake. What do you think the controversy over gain of function research is about?

As I understand it, Fauci himself was involved in it in that he was the one who provided the funding for the gain of function research at the Wuhan lab. And he did so because gain of function research is illegal or not allowed in the U.S..

In any case, the virus was already being studied when it got out. Thus, I don’t understand how they didn’t know how to fight it or why they didn’t know in the beginning that it was airborne.
Well there is probably much more to the story than you know or understand.

Forum List

Back