More Americans killed by guns than all the wars we have ever fought

If you own a gun, you or a member of your family is seven times more likely to die of gun violence. Why? Because a gun in the house is much more likely to be used by an angry spouse or depressed teenager to kill themselves or others, than it is to be used for self defense.

Nancy Lanza found this out when her son killed her and two dozen school children in Newtown.

what a naive fuck.....as usual.:eusa_dance: Dicks like you are the most dangerus people on the planet.

You'd gladly buy a bag of dog poop for $1,000 a pop if it were packaged just right.:clap2:

Sorry that facts don't support anything you believe.

Bubble dwellars dont get it.......

Culture of violence: Gun crime goes up by 89% in a decade | Mail Online

Gun bans are gay......because they dont work.:coffee:

But they do. Once again sorry that the facts don't agree with you.

Gun Violence: Virtually a Thing of the Past in Japan | PRI's The World

not that it was ever a problem there before. facts are, since the uk has gone to a gun ban and the USA has lifted its assault weapons ban bth countries have experienced the same decrease per 100,000 people. go figure, and in that time the number of guns in the hands of the public has about doubled. gun laws are a waste, in the usa, they are also a violation of rights.

actually is the paranoid anto gun nuts trying to force their fears onto others who don't listen to reason. if they did, we'd have fewer anti gun nuts.

actually the facts fully support me. you cling to lies and misinformation to make a non existent problem seem like a major issue.

Lol, there is nothing you have to support you except for your selfishness. Speaking of non existent problem. You're the one who insists that 12,000 people being shot each year is worth the collateral damage cost so that you can be ready for when the government attacks you. Holy fuck that's funny.

Love the facts s0n.........Great Britain bans guns and gun crimes skyrocket 35%!!!!

BBC NEWS | UK | Politics | Gun crime soars by 35%

20110519_0052_1-14.jpg

Bubble dwellars dont get it.......

Culture of violence: Gun crime goes up by 89% in a decade | Mail Online

Gun bans are gay......because they dont work.:coffee:

not that it was ever a problem there before. facts are, since the uk has gone to a gun ban and the USA has lifted its assault weapons ban bth countries have experienced the same decrease per 100,000 people. go figure, and in that time the number of guns in the hands of the public has about doubled. gun laws are a waste, in the usa, they are also a violation of rights.

Oh so you don't want to acknowledge Japan I see. Shall I move on to Australia, perhaps Germany, maybe Switzerland is more your speed. Keep moving the goal posts and pretending like gun restrictions can't work.

Once again the facts don't support you and your pathetic replies just reinforce that.

For non-limpwristers......just ordered me one of these although not a Mossberg ( Tri-Star Raptor ). Shit is sweet.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgPcy-J61lo]MOSSBERG 930 SLUG DESTRUCTION - YouTube[/ame]

Clearly much less deadly than an AR-15 that the k00ks want to ban!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Last edited:

actually the facts fully support me. you cling to lies and misinformation to make a non existent problem seem like a major issue.

Lol, there is nothing you have to support you except for your selfishness. Speaking of non existent problem. You're the one who insists that 12,000 people being shot each year is worth the collateral damage cost so that you can be ready for when the government attacks you. Holy fuck that's funny.

no, whats funny is how blind you are. dear god, you actually think banning guns will make them go away, or make violence go away. dream on. because yes it has worked so well in other cases, like alcohol, or drugs. i mean no one does drugs right because they are illegal. there is no black market right. prohibition stopped people from drinking right? it also didn't cause more violence right? geez and half the gun violence in this country isn't drug related. no, because we don't have a drug problem. go smoke another bowl and come up with another one. what a joke

Oh so you don't want to acknowledge Japan I see. Shall I move on to Australia, perhaps Germany, maybe Switzerland is more your speed. Keep moving the goal posts and pretending like gun restrictions can't work.

Once again the facts don't support you and your pathetic replies just reinforce that.

please do. crime has gotten worse in australia. i already bitchslapped dubya on this one. switzerland, be my guess. totally gun friendly and very few deaths. now how about brazil? through that one in there. they have a gun ban. bring it on. we love your fail

no, whats funny is how blind you are. dear god, you actually think banning guns will make them go away, or make violence go away. dream on. because yes it has worked so well in other cases, like alcohol, or drugs. i mean no one does drugs right because they are illegal. there is no black market right. prohibition stopped people from drinking right? it also didn't cause more violence right? geez and half the gun violence in this country isn't drug related. no, because we don't have a drug problem. go smoke another bowl and come up with another one. what a joke

Weeeeeeee! Move the goalposts! If the law doesn't stop 100% of that crime it must be ineffective, right? So you must be in favor of eliminating all child rape laws since kids still are being raped. People are still being murdered so let's just remove the ban on murder.

That's some amazing logic there, honestly it is. If you didn't wear a name tag at work you'd forget your own name.

please do. crime has gotten worse in australia. i already bitchslapped dubya on this one. switzerland, be my guess. totally gun friendly and very few deaths. now how about brazil? through that one in there. they have a gun ban. bring it on. we love your fail

So you'd be in favor of Switzerland's gun laws? This is where you don't respond because you're too afraid to stick your foot in your mouth..... too late though.

For non-limpwristers......just ordered me one of these although not a Mossberg ( Tri-Star Raptor ). Shit is sweet.......

MOSSBERG 930 SLUG DESTRUCTION - YouTube

Clearly much less deadly than an AR-15 that the k00ks want to ban!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Excellent video dude!

I own a Mossberg 500.....a pump shotgun. The semi's are the shit.......but can beat the shit out of your shoulder with anything more than 7 1/2 birdshot. Go through a magazine of 00 buck with the semi and you feel like somebody mashed on your shoulder with a small sledgehammer. I prefer the pistol grip.......wrist seems to be able to take it better for me.

6 shots.........6 heads fucking gone from 20 paces.

Last edited:

Weeeeeeee! Move the goalposts! If the law doesn't stop 100% of that crime it must be ineffective, right? So you must be in favor of eliminating all child rape laws since kids still are being raped. People are still being murdered so let's just remove the ban on murder.

That's some amazing logic there, honestly it is. If you didn't wear a name tag at work you'd forget your own name.

talk about a goal post move, child rape? a piss poor assumption on your part? hell I don't even have to bitchslap you, you do it to yourself. great logic. now keep on dreaming

1,384,171 killed by guns in the United States since 1968.

And half of those were suicides and don't count. Furthermore highway deaths since 1968 are pushing 2 million!! But you hoplophobe libs don't care about that.

talk about a goal post move, child rape? a piss poor assumption on your part? hell I don't even have to bitchslap you, you do it to yourself. great logic. now keep on dreaming

You could have just posted an image of a white flag and it would of had the same effect.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=K8nda8yPNbI]Erika shooting the AR-15 - YouTube[/ame]

Erika is one of my favorites!

Forum List

Back