🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics

A man on the Nat Geographic or Discovery channel traced by DNA...Native Americans back to Japan.

It don't matter how long you have lived in America, it's how much you care about America that counts.

.............. and a few word from the American Muslim leader .............. Shaka-Khan.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtiVP-E2eFI"]Shaka-khan on Racism[/ame]

BS lies and right wing "Fox News" propaganda. Prove it.

Forum members post facts and you spit in their faces. Godless, talentless losers should not mock Fox or anyone else.

ABikerSailor said:
But most blacks can trace their roots in THIS country to a lot longer than just that. Sorry, but most blacks are more American than those who are white. Their families have been here longer.

Most blacks have no idea who their fathers are. Fact.

The bottom line is that most people you call racist don't give a crap about anyone's color as long as they behave. The problem is most of them don't. Repeatedly. They are the thugs, punks, robbers, murderers, violent killers... Just watch the news reports or look at the prison records. Most thugs are brown or foreign. There are very few blonde-haired, blue-eyed monsters...

Interestingly enough, most blacks in the United States are descended from those who were slaves.

oh, who cares? it is 2013 - get over it!

That means many can trace their ancestry back to the late 1700's, or early 1800's.

Most white people in this country as of now can usually only trace their origins back to the late 1800' or the early to mid 1900's.

not true. most people can trace their ancestors as long as they wish. And a very large percentage of whites which came to this country at the beginning of the last century were direct descendants of white slaves - yes, white slaves - on the vast majority of Europe slavery was abolished in the same year as in the US - in 1861. In the other parts of Europe - in 1848.
Those people are not whining constantly that they have "psychological problems" because of that ancestry.

Contrary to you,, whiners

Blacks are more "American" that whites are.

no, they are not.
And the most "American" people? Probably wanna check with the Native Americans, as this was their land first.

Sorry White people, but most of you (unless you have proof that you're a DAR), you're johnny come latelys.

Most white people can only trace it back about 3 generations (which means about 100 years).

stop whining. most white people can trace their generations to the time of Medieval Ages

Granted........................most white people CAN trace their generations to the time of Medieval Ages, but in doing so, they trace their country of origin to someplace OTHER than the United States.

SO? It is an immigrant country and it does not matter as long as they love THIS country.

My Grandfather was an immigrant from Norway.

My Grandmother was born here, but her parents (my Great Grandparents) came from Germany and Scotland.

Me? I'm third generation at best.

SO? what difference does it make?

But most blacks can trace their roots in THIS country to a lot longer than just that. Sorry, but most blacks are more American than those who are white. Their families have been here longer.

SO WHAT? What difference does it make? If their leaders spew the haterd toward this country - does it serve any good for the US that they have been here longer?

And, btw, since the vast majority of the white people in this country are the descendants of the immigrants who came here long after the abolition of slavery - the constant black whining about the "whitey roadblock" for them does not have any ground and is just it - whining and looking for an excuse.

Which I have been stating all along. Thanks for confirmation of my point
:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back