More anti-white racism from Disney

Don't have any issues with more diversity in commercials or TV. I have watched a lot of good movies/shows featuring black actors. I'll add I don't do any of the comic/superhero stuff, so I have no opinion on the issues regarding recasting character for wokeness.

Pandering to stupid white liberals.
Yup. I wonder if Disney runs different ads in different parts of the country. ”No white families” ads in the DC, NYC, LA, Chicago, and SF markets - and normal ads showing a normal demographic in normal markets.

OMG! There are no white people in this ad! Is this the end of everything?!

20200628-024332.jpg

OMG! There are no white people in this ad! Is this the end of everything?!

View attachment 605737
Stop pretending not to get the point.

The Disney ad featured about a dozen families or couplings, and they were ALL either black families, bi-racial families, a gay couple, white-and-black friends, and one single Latino guy yapping in Spanish.

Not one single white family, when white families provide most of their revenues.

Since progressives love quotas through affirmative action, with blacks representing only 14% of the population, then only 14% of the time a commercial should show black people. But of late like the last couple of years, i noticed that about 90% of commercials have black people in them, only because businesses dont want BLM to burn their shit to the ground.

Again, we go back to the savagery of many blacks in the US who dont use reason, but violence to get their way. This is Joe Biteme's America.
13%?

When was the last time you bought a ticket to Disneyland?
That is irrelevant. What is relevant is that white families provide most of their revenues, and Disney intentionally excluded them because….whites bad!

This ad makes ME want to have a Budweiser (and I don't even drink beer).

38bf5cff8c6e05f150e3bd534887a55d.jpg

It makes me wonder what things like BET, which I applauded when it launched, are all about. Any number of black centric media -- networks, print media, etc. -- were fine, but that was not good enough. White media is simply not allowed to exist, no matter how much black media exists in the same world.

Forum List

Back