More anti-white racism from Disney

Went to the movies this afternoon, and I was treated to a commercial by Disney, celebrating 50 years of something. Featured lots of families and groups talking about how great a vacation Disney is. These families/groups were:

1) black families - husband and wife, with children
2) black and white friends (one white, one black)
3) bi-racial families, with the requisite bi-racial kid
4) the requisite gay couple
5) a Latino, speaking in Espanol

That was it. Whites were intentionally excluded, even though they represent the majority of the country.
So you're offended by seeing people who are not just like you?

Wow! just WOW!

So you're offended by seeing people who are not just like you?

Wow! just WOW!
I’m offended that white families are comsidered such persona non grata that companies go out of their way to avoid depicting any in their ads, even though they are the majority demographic.

Why, oh why, do leftists PRETEND not to get the point!?

She is offended at Disney’s fake woke pandering. Guess you didn’t get it since you’re an idiot, caddokid.
Why can't a buisness target any demographic they think can help their business?

Attachments

• 1645660192196.png
    1645660192196.png
    445.6 KB · Views: 12
I’m offended that white families are comsidered such persona non grata that companies go out of their way to avoid depicting any in their ads

I'm pretty sure there are still white actors getting paid to be in advertising ...

data.jpg

My dog is sitting in my lap and had his paws on the keyboard. I really didnt intend to do that.

Pandering or reaching out to wider, more inclusive customer base?
Pandering. They know that their true customer base are upper middle class and the those who are wealthy based on the costs of the parks, etc. It’s fake woke. I took my kids there a few years back. Animal Kingdom. 7 nights. Cost me about $22k all in. That’s who Disney panders to. Let’s not kid ourselves. The park was 99% white families. I saw one family that was mixed.

Went to the movies this afternoon, and I was treated to a commercial by Disney, celebrating 50 years of something. Featured lots of families and groups talking about how great a vacation Disney is. These families/groups were:

1) black families - husband and wife, with children
2) black and white friends (one white, one black)
3) bi-racial families, with the requisite bi-racial kid
4) the requisite gay couple
5) a Latino, speaking in Espanol

That was it. Whites were intentionally excluded, even though they represent the majority of the country.
How horrible.....will you be ok?

I read somewhere that there are upper middle class minority families as well ... but, it could have been fake news.
Like I said when I was there it was 99% white. They are fake woke. Take it for what it’s worth. I did not see many Asians and they are the wealthiest group.

Since progressives love quotas through affirmative action, with blacks representing only 14% of the population, then only 14% of the time a commercial should show black people. But of late like the last couple of years, i noticed that about 90% of commercials have black people in them, only because businesses dont want BLM to burn their shit to the ground.

Again, we go back to the savagery of many blacks in the US who dont use reason, but violence to get their way. This is Joe Biteme's America.
Again, this is a travesty.....lots of black people in commercials!!!!!!!! I guess, to some on this thread, color does INDEED matter.

Forum List

Back