More anti-white racism from Disney

Pandering. They know that their true customer base are upper middle class and the those who are wealthy based on the costs of the parks, etc. It’s fake woke. I took my kids there a few years back. Animal Kingdom. 7 nights. Cost me about $22k all in. That’s who Disney panders to. Let’s not kid ourselves. The park was 99% white families. I saw one family that was mixed.
And none of them can POSSIBLY be on the OP's list, right?

She is offended at Disney’s fake woke pandering. Guess you didn’t get it since you’re an idiot, caddokid.
PUUUUULLLLEEEEEZEEEEEEE

Geez. Wot a maroon!

The ONLY thing advertising does is pander!
You're as stupid as we always suspected.

BTW...
Didn't mentioned "pandering."
Just the races and sexuality of those on screen.

Go be stupid elsewhere ISuckDick!

And it's just not humanly possible for some of those people to be on that list provided by the OP, right? That's what you are telling us? :heehee:
That’s not what I am saying at all. They do their fake woke so that leftists don’t call em out for being an elitist brand. NBA does the same shit but you can get a cheap ticket for some games. Zero cheap with Disney. They are an elitist brand. They cover it up via being fake woke. You are such a bitch. You always grab the lowest hanging fruit. You’re not ever reading what I am writing.

PUUUUULLLLEEEEEZEEEEEEE

Geez. Wot a maroon!

The ONLY thing advertising does is pander!
You're as stupid as we always suspected.

BTW...
Didn't mentioned "pandering."
Just the races and sexuality of those on screen.

Go be stupid elsewhere ISuckDick!
I know You do and you enjoy it.

I’m offended that white families are comsidered such persona non grata that companies go out of their way to avoid depicting any in their ads, even though they are the majority demographic.

Why, oh why, do leftists PRETEND not to get the point!?
So you think all advertising should only have White people.

Pretty sure I got it the first time.

And none of them can POSSIBLY be on the OP's list, right?
They may be. That’s mutually exclusive. Note Disney doesn’t list prices. They pander to the wealthy. They don’t hate whites or blacks or Asians or Jews. They hate poor people. They hide that via their fake woke rhetoric.

I certainly don't deny the Holocaust. Nor am I a poser as Jewish when it suits to play victim.
I dont pose. Lost a lot of ancestors to the Holocaust and WW2. I swear on the life of my kids that I am Jewish. Swear on the life of yours that you’re not just trolling. God is watching.

They may be. That’s mutually exclusive. Note Disney doesn’t list prices. They pander to the wealthy. They don’t hate whites or blacks or Asians or Jews. They hate poor people. They hide that via their fake woke rhetoric.
So....in what passes for your mind, small as it may be...

LGBTQ+ and people of color cannot be wealthy.

As expected.

Forum List

Back