More bad news another shooting.....

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Grandma, 70, shoots alleged home intruder: 'Kill him before he kills me'
A gun-toting 70-year-old grandmother took matters into her own hands early Saturday morning when she shot and wounded an alleged home intruder attempting to break into her Philadelphia residence.
Despite her warnings, the alleged burglar didn’t stop and continued to smash her dining room window and enter the house. Thompson, going into survival mode, grabbed her late mother’s handgun and shot at the suspect. She told FOX29 it was her first time using the gun.
“I shot at him. He turned around and he ran and when he ran, I ran down the steps behind him and shot at him some more,” Thompson recalled. “Kill him before he kills me. That’s what was going through my mind.”
So we know this was a black man who broke into her house, because the "news" didn't identify the perp, but I give the NRA award of excellence for her coolness.

Takes matters into her own hands. Now that's a laughable statement if I ever heard one. Typical media bullshit.

But I'm not too keen with her lack of firearm experience blasting away outside at the fleeing creep.
That could be a problem for her. Wish I could be on the jury.

sheeeesh----I think it depends on the state in which she lives---precedents and stuff like that.
She could end up with being charged with some level of man-slaughter. I hope not.
Brave girl

Forum List

Back