More bad news for democrats Kentucky goes GOP

Wonder if he'll follow through on his campaign promise and eliminate Kinect and Medicaid expansion, if so 400,000 will lose insurance?

GOOD!.... Let ObumaCare replace it, and save a MILLION Kentucky Taxpayers hundreds of dollars STOLEN from them for OTHER PEOPLE medical coverage!
Umm, who do you think pays when those 400,000 go to the emergency room with no insurance?

Cons don't understand that part of the equation. Don't bother trying to explain it to them. They aren't intelligent enough to understand.

Just a curious question is those 20 million illegals now covered by Obama care?

Or are they still going to the ER?

Think real hard.

Illegals must still go to the ER. This is not about illegals but about US citizens or legal residents.

Well YES it is... The hype over Obama care was to stop people from using the ER as their personal doctor...they never bothered to say way more Illegals use our ER then the legal uninsured person.I remember reading an article or was it 20/20? and they were saying it was almost bankrupting Florida hospitals a 4 or 5 years ago

Democrats losing.

Hmmmm....could be a sign of big things to come. The only question is if it's just too late. Has Obama and the dems screwed things up so badly now that we can't turn it around?

It has nothing to do with Obama. The fact is that the Democratic Party needs to put money into getting people out to vote. Voter turnout in KY was around 30%. It's been pretty much like that throughout the country. When voter turnout is low, Republicans win; when voter turnout is high, Dems win. That is pretty much a proven fact.

Dude, I didn't say it had anything to do with Obama. Are you having reading difficulties today?

I'm sorry. I thought you questioned whether Obama had screwed things up so badly that we can't turn it around. My bad. I must have been seeing things.

The PAC's that backed Jack Conway...

... cost him the election...

... their constant, negative-campaigning drone...

... about Matt Bevin's tax problems...

... turned a lot of Democrats off.

Last edited:
GOOD!.... Let ObumaCare replace it, and save a MILLION Kentucky Taxpayers hundreds of dollars STOLEN from them for OTHER PEOPLE medical coverage!
Umm, who do you think pays when those 400,000 go to the emergency room with no insurance?

Cons don't understand that part of the equation. Don't bother trying to explain it to them. They aren't intelligent enough to understand.

Just a curious question is those 20 million illegals now covered by Obama care?

Or are they still going to the ER?

Think real hard.

Illegals must still go to the ER. This is not about illegals but about US citizens or legal residents.

Well YES it is... The hype over Obama care was to stop people from using the ER as their personal doctor...they never bothered to say way more Illegals use our ER then the legal uninsured person.I remember reading an article or was it 20/20? and they were saying it was almost bankrupting Florida hospitals a 4 or 5 years ago

Let me tell you something. Hospitals love Obamacare, and maybe that is a big problem. Hospitals today are making so much money it should make everyone's head spin. For too many years, we have been blaming insurance companies and government for being the cause of such devastatingly high insurance premiums, but it's not the government or the insurance companies that are to blame. Its the privately run for profit hospitals throughout this country. The following article is well worth reading. BTW, due to my health condition, I completely understand how hospitals are overpricing everything. There are certain tests and treatments that I need on a regular basis. I generally have an liver ultrasound once per year and sometimes an MRI also. I have a high deductible insurance policy, so I shop around. I never have any of these services done at the hospital I go to for some of my other treatments, because they charge three to five times as much as the stand alone imaging centers in town. Last year, I had an MRI that cost me under $500 at one of these imaging centers. Had I had it done at the hospital, the charge would have been over $2000.

The Real Villains in the American Health Care System Are Our Outrageously Greedy Hospitals

One last thing. Hospitals don't usually care about those big deductibles if you are in the hospital for a long period of time. If you have a bill for $80,000, and you can't pay the $6000 deductible, they are still making a killing, even if they never collect penny one from your deductible. The only time they do care is if your bill is under your deductible and you are fully responsible for it. Even then, they will deal with you if you truly can't pay. Why is that? It's because they are making so much that writing off a few thousand here and there has no real affect on their bottom line.

Still more bad news for dems, Ohio rejects legalized marijuana and Democrat Va. Gov McAuliffe's hopes of regaining the state senate majority went down in defeat.

No McAuliffe fan, but they made a bad call on marijuana. No one should ever go to prison over marijuana. We need to evolve.
The people of Ohio disagree so I suggest you don't move there because it seems junkies are not celebrated there.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Still more bad news for dems, Ohio rejects legalized marijuana and Democrat Va. Gov McAuliffe's hopes of regaining the state senate majority went down in defeat.

No McAuliffe fan, but they made a bad call on marijuana. No one should ever go to prison over marijuana. We need to evolve.

Actually many pro pot people in Ohio were against legalization the way the bill was worded. It gave a monopoly on who could grow. 10 farms would monopolize the growing of Marijuana with only select investors making any money.

Yea, most pot smokers voted against it. This was no surprise at all and does not mean that Ohioans are against the legalization of pot.
Pot smokers are to fucking brain dead to know what they are voting for

Actually many pro pot people in Ohio were against legalization the way the bill was worded. It gave a monopoly on who could grow. 10 farms would monopolize the growing of Marijuana with only select investors making any money.

Yea, most pot smokers voted against it. This was no surprise at all and does not mean that Ohioans are against the legalization of pot.

Funny thing is that there is no evidence that pot kills brain cells. On the other hand, it is a known fact that alcohol kills lots of brain cells. I'm not a pot smoker, but the fact is that pot does much less damage to the body than alcohol.

Funny thing is that there is no evidence that pot kills brain cells. On the other hand, it is a known fact that alcohol kills lots of brain cells. I'm not a pot smoker, but the fact is that pot does much less damage to the body than alcohol.
Sure there is all they need to do is read your posts

sadobama.jpg

Obviously you must be drunk.

I'm actually very surprised its State Senate has a Democrat majority. Who the hell in Kentucky votes for Communists/Progressives? I've never met one who supports them.

It is probably different at the local level. You can go across the South and find areas that experienced problems with either/or both parties.

Because you can't read doesn't mean I am drunk dummy it means you are high.... don't you junkie whores get anything correct?

The people of Ohio disagree so I suggest you don't move there because it seems junkies are not celebrated there.

Ok Archie Bunker. Y'all angry white Republican dudes are like retarded neanderthals. Thank God you're going extinct too.

Last edited:
I'm actually very surprised its State Senate has a Democrat majority. Who the hell in Kentucky votes for Communists/Progressives? I've never met one who supports them.

It is probably different at the local level. You can go across the South and find areas that experienced problems with either/or both parties.

Still surprises me. Kentucky, with all the rabid gun nuts? How do Communists/Progressives win there?

Marijuana is a miracle drug. No one should ever go to prison for using it. Our drug laws were made by Authoritarian assholes. It's time to evolve and end the 'War on Drugs.'

Yeah, ya gotta love old alcoholic morons demanding people be thrown in prison for using Marijuana. Marijuana is a miracle drug, while alcohol is a stone cold killer.

Ok Archie Bunker. Y'all angry white Republican dudes are like retarded neanderthals. Thank God you're going extinct too.
So because I don't support making more junkies with making illegal narcotics legal I am a racist? Hey fuck you and the Paul you ride in on

Democrats losing.

Hmmmm....could be a sign of big things to come. The only question is if it's just too late. Has Obama and the dems screwed things up so badly now that we can't turn it around?

It has nothing to do with Obama. The fact is that the Democratic Party needs to put money into getting people out to vote. Voter turnout in KY was around 30%. It's been pretty much like that throughout the country. When voter turnout is low, Republicans win; when voter turnout is high, Dems win. That is pretty much a proven fact.

Dude, I didn't say it had anything to do with Obama. Are you having reading difficulties today?

I'm sorry. I thought you questioned whether Obama had screwed things up so badly that we can't turn it around. My bad. I must have been seeing things.

Here, let me give you a clue since you seem to be lacking one. The discussion was about the democrats losing big in this last election. I didn't say it had anything to do with Obama. ON A SIDE NOTE, I stated that the country might be already too fucked up, by Obama, to be fixed. Look at your response to that. You were talking about the voting. Please try to pay attention to what you are arguing about.

So because I don't support making more junkies with making illegal narcotics legal I am a racist? Hey fuck you and the Paul you ride in on

So you and your dork neanderthal buddies feel fat ass Limbaugh is a threat to your families? He's not in prison.

The GOP governor-elect may have benefited from anti-Obama/EPA sentiment, used in late campaign ads. The GOP governor-elect has also now come out I support of ObamaCare, now working astonishingly well in Kentucky!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Half-Million signatures protest new guest host on SNL, introducing maybe concept, "T-Rump, Hole(?), (Ho'Lay(?))!)

Forum List

Back