More bad news for democrats Kentucky goes GOP

Yea, most pot smokers voted against it. This was no surprise at all and does not mean that Ohioans are against the legalization of pot.
Pot smokers are to fucking brain dead to know what they are voting for

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Funny thing is that there is no evidence that pot kills brain cells. On the other hand, it is a known fact that alcohol kills lots of brain cells. I'm not a pot smoker, but the fact is that pot does much less damage to the body than alcohol.
Sure there is all they need to do is read your posts

Obviously you must be drunk.
Because you can't read doesn't mean I am drunk dummy it means you are high.... don't you junkie whores get anything correct?

It is beyond apparent that it is you who can't read. As I stated, I do not smoke pot you moron.

Democrats losing.

Hmmmm....could be a sign of big things to come. The only question is if it's just too late. Has Obama and the dems screwed things up so badly now that we can't turn it around?

It has nothing to do with Obama. The fact is that the Democratic Party needs to put money into getting people out to vote. Voter turnout in KY was around 30%. It's been pretty much like that throughout the country. When voter turnout is low, Republicans win; when voter turnout is high, Dems win. That is pretty much a proven fact.

Dude, I didn't say it had anything to do with Obama. Are you having reading difficulties today?

I'm sorry. I thought you questioned whether Obama had screwed things up so badly that we can't turn it around. My bad. I must have been seeing things.

Here, let me give you a clue since you seem to be lacking one. The discussion was about the democrats losing big in this last election. I didn't say it had anything to do with Obama. ON A SIDE NOTE, I stated that the country might be already too fucked up, by Obama, to be fixed. Look at your response to that. You were talking about the voting. Please try to pay attention to what you are arguing about.

You missed my point completely, but that is no surprise. Anyone who believes Obama has fucked up the country needs their head examined. You guys who believe things were just wonderful in 2008 are in dire need of a lobotomy.

Democrats losing.

Hmmmm....could be a sign of big things to come. The only question is if it's just too late. Has Obama and the dems screwed things up so badly now that we can't turn it around?

It has nothing to do with Obama. The fact is that the Democratic Party needs to put money into getting people out to vote. Voter turnout in KY was around 30%. It's been pretty much like that throughout the country. When voter turnout is low, Republicans win; when voter turnout is high, Dems win. That is pretty much a proven fact.

Dude, I didn't say it had anything to do with Obama. Are you having reading difficulties today?

I'm sorry. I thought you questioned whether Obama had screwed things up so badly that we can't turn it around. My bad. I must have been seeing things.

Here, let me give you a clue since you seem to be lacking one. The discussion was about the democrats losing big in this last election. I didn't say it had anything to do with Obama. ON A SIDE NOTE, I stated that the country might be already too fucked up, by Obama, to be fixed. Look at your response to that. You were talking about the voting. Please try to pay attention to what you are arguing about.

You missed my point completely, but that is no surprise. Anyone who believes Obama has fucked up the country needs their head examined. You guys who believe things were just wonderful in 2008 are in dire need of a lobotomy.

Again, you are lost. Is it because you can't read? Is it because you know you are wrong and are desperately trying to spin your way out of it? I don't know but every time you post you prove that you're an idiot. I didn't miss your point, YOU DID, it's there in black and white moron, I even explained YOUR OWN post to you and you can't keep it straight. Only a left wing nutter can be that thick.

Again, you are lost. Is it because you can't read? Is it because you know you are wrong and are desperately trying to spin your way out of it? I don't know but every time you post you prove that you're an idiot. I didn't miss your point, YOU DID, it's there in black and white moron, I even explained YOUR OWN post to you and you can't keep it straight. Only a left wing nutter can be that thick.

You calling me a moron is comical when you can't even comprehend what you wrote and what follows. If your point had nothing to do with Obama, then why mention his name? Obviously you need to polish up with your reading and writing skills as they are sorely lacking. I'm done with your nonsense.

You calling me a moron is comical when you can't even comprehend what you wrote and what follows. If your point had nothing to do with Obama, then why mention his name? Obviously you need to polish up with your reading and writing skills as they are sorely lacking. I'm done with your nonsense.

You're done idiot. I can't have a discussion with a barely literate moron.

Forum List

Back