More Desantis News

God Bless Governor DeSantis.

This makes me weep. In Washington State, I was denied access to my husband in long term care for the last seven months of his life, only being allowed to touch him and hold him when it became apparent that his death was imminent. Two days.

I will never forgive the asshole so-called governor of Washington, Jay Inslee. My solace is that my husband despised him even more than I, for all the decades of his political career. The motherfucker will burn in hell for all the damage he did to Washington State. I hope the devil keeps video records.

God Bless Governor DeSantis.

It's what I feared the most.... One of my elderly parents catching it, and then being isolated from my sister and I, and mom...his wife of 60 plus years, or dad kept from her, while she was dying of covid.

Just the thought of either of my parents going through that kind of separation and alone-ness on their way out to meet the good Lord, was unbearable to me!!!

That's because DeSantis knows that people should mind their own fucking business and leave dying family (or friends) members and their loved ones the hell alone. Why this man isn't planning on running for president is beyond me. I don't think that even cheating on the democrats' part would make him lose.

That's because DeSantis knows that people should mind their own fucking business and leave dying family (or friends) members and their loved ones the hell alone. Why this man isn't planning on running for president is beyond me. I don't think that even cheating on the democrats' part would make him lose.
I agree, but Floridians say the same thing that we South Dakotans say about Kristi Noem -- we need them to stay in their respective states, continuing to do the good that they do for their constituents.

People like Whitmer, Cuomo, Inslee & others that purposely allowed these forced end of life separations while sending the sickest back into nursing homes will have to face consequences for their actions, in this world or the next.

They are truly disgusting & evil people that will deserve everything they get

People like Whitmer, Cuomo, Inslee & others that purposely allowed these forced end of life separations while sending the sickest back into nursing homes will have to face consequences for their actions, in this world or the next.

They are truly disgusting & evil people that will deserve everything they get
Your lips to God's ears, my friend. Your lips to God's ears.

Does everything revolve around that for you? Covid? Florida is great until you find yourself unable to pay your medical bills or qualify for Medicaid. Then you'll understand why right-wing politics isn't good for the working class.
Having social programs must be efficient in use and operation. It is not and administered to unevenly. Programs have expanded beyond their initial scope. It takes money.

Does everything revolve around that for you? Covid? Florida is great until you find yourself unable to pay your medical bills or qualify for Medicaid. Then you'll understand why right-wing politics isn't good for the working class.
YEah thats it

COVID worshipers? Whatever-in-the-world are you babbling about?
1657240063331.jpeg

Having social programs must be efficient in use and operation. It is not and administered to unevenly. Programs have expanded beyond their initial scope. It takes money.
We have plenty of money in our country and those social programs are investments. It's an investment when you recognize that every member of society has a right to food, housing, healthcare, education, and employment, you increase the standard of living, by way of better public health, having a skilled labor force..etc. Investing in people is the best investment. To do otherwise is more expensive, resulting in less public health and productivity.

As a long-time resident of the Great State of Florida, home to both Gov. DeSantis and President Trump, I can see a strong ticket of President Trump and Vice-President DeSantis. A young DeSantis to back up an elderly Trump for four years followed by eight years of DeSantis.

Are you a multimillionaire or billionaire?

Last edited:
We have plenty of money in our country and those social programs are investments. It's an investment when you recognize that every member of society has a right to food, housing, healthcare, education, and employment, you increase the standard of living, by way of better public health, having a skilled labor force..etc. Investing in people is the best investment. To do otherwise is more expensive, resulting in less public health and productivity.
FinnSniper.jpg

Forum List

Back