More disgusting displays from our media...CBS this time

I don't either have a problem with it either. The Amazing Race is a game. Don't like the rules? Don't play the game.

Uh....that's a Vietnamese program, produced by a Vietnamese company, distributed by a Vietnamese company and aired only in Vietnam, so far as I know.

What's the problem?

I don't have a problem with it.

I bet many who served and lost loved ones over there do

So they should avoid sending contestants to any country americans have died in? Where would they be allowed to go if we did that?

Intentionally sending them to sites where Americans died and is used for propaganda purposes is beyond classless. Vietnam is more than diverse enough and large enough to avoid such displays of insensitivity

Uh....that's a Vietnamese program, produced by a Vietnamese company, distributed by a Vietnamese company and aired only in Vietnam, so far as I know.

What's the problem?

The Amazing Race is not a Vietnamese program. It's an American program where teams race around the world.

I bet many who served and lost loved ones over there do

So they should avoid sending contestants to any country americans have died in? Where would they be allowed to go if we did that?

Intentionally sending them to sites where Americans died and is used for propaganda purposes is beyond classless. Vietnam is more than diverse enough and large enough to avoid such displays of insensitivity

I agree it's a little inappropriate, but I don't really have an issue with it.

Ho Chi MInh was a mystic warrior. We were there primarily to get control of the heroin trade. Look how well that turned out.

When will this country learn to mind its own business?

What's the problem?

The Amazing Race is not a Vietnamese program. It's an American program where teams race around the world.

Yes it is:

http://amazingrace.wikia.com/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_Vietnam:_Cuộc_Đua_Kỳ_Thú

And the clip showed only Vietnamese contestants. Is FOX once again guilty of selective or dishonest reporting?

Granted, I don't watch such junk on TV and maybe that did appear on US television. But, even if it did, the Vietnam War ended nearly 40 years ago. Should the producers also never send contestants to Germany or Japan? How about Korea or China? Or Canada and Mexico for that matter. After all, American's died fighting them too.

What's the problem?

Yes it is:

And the clip showed only Vietnamese contestants. Is FOX once again guilty of selective or dishonest reporting?

Granted, I don't watch such junk on TV and maybe that did appear on US television. But, even if it did, the Vietnam War ended nearly 40 years ago. Should the producers also never send contestants to Germany or Japan? How about Korea or China? Or Canada and Mexico for that matter. After all, American's died fighting them too.

Dude you are clueless.

Yes it is:

Dude you are clueless.

How so? DID it appear on US television, or did FOX take a clip from the Vietnamese program and link it to CBS?

Yes it is:

Dude you are clueless.

How so? DID it appear on US television, or did FOX take a clip from the Vietnamese program and link it to CBS?

Why don't you watch the clip in the op before you make yourself look more foolish than you already do.

Dude you are clueless.

Why don't you watch the clip in the op before you make yourself look more foolish than you already do.

I did. Twice. Did you see any American contestants? All i saw was some Vietnamese people in the back of what looked like a taxi.

WAS that shown on American TV?

Forum List

Back