More economic GOOD News...DOW hits new record..on track to hit 17K.

Don't matter. Us poor folk ain't feelin' it. This trickle down crap is like the Hoover Dam and we are like the dusty dirt farmers just south of the Mexican border relying on the "mighty Colorado River" to irrigate our food supply.

Don't matter. Us poor folk ain't feelin' it. This trickle down crap is like the Hoover Dam and we are like the dusty dirt farmers just south of the Mexican border relying on the "mighty Colorado River" to irrigate our food supply.
Maybe if you get a job you won't be poor any more.

Oh bull crap. If you 'ain't feelin' it', it' cause you're dead. The fact you are even on this forum, proves you have tons of wealthy, that the rest of the world can only dream of.

Last edited:
Both Bush's & Republicans EXPLODED Food Stamp SNAP spending. Clinton cut it during his entire presidency & Obama is cutting it in his second term.

fredgraph.png

Read it an weep gloom and doom conserverinos!

Dow Average and S&P 500 Hit New Highs
Stocks Notch Records as Beaten-Down Shares Mount a Rally

nvestors snapped up shares of companies large and small, driving major indexes to records and reviving beaten-down technology stocks.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 112.13 points, or 0.7%, to 16695.47, notching its second record finish in as many sessions and its third new high of 2014. The Dow notched 52 records in 2013.

The S&P 500 added 18.17 points, or 1%, to 1896.65, squeezing out its ninth record close of the year.

That along with a great April jobs report should really be making you folks cry.

:lol:

I remember you from the Hannity forum- still a liberal shill, I see. So sad.

Deflation, Rising GDP & Employment. Thank You Obama! Fuck You Bush!
ByAcVECCIAAtz7o.jpg:large

Yes, if you are so blindly ignorant, that you think Obama is who drilled for oil, processed the oil, and sold the oil and oil products on the market.... if you are that stupid... then yes, thank you Obama.

For the rest of us, we would like you to show us even ONE barrel of oil that Obama himself produced.

Besides, I thought you leftards hated those evil oil companies that are 'destroying' the planet?

Yes, if you are so blindly ignorant, that you think Obama is who drilled for oil, processed the oil, and sold the oil and oil products on the market.... if you are that stupid... then yes, thank you Obama.

For the rest of us, we would like you to show us even ONE barrel of oil that Obama himself produced.

Besides, I thought you leftards hated those evil oil companies that are 'destroying' the planet?
True, Obama doesn't drill the oil himself, but it's like OBL -- Obama didn't shoot him, but he still gets the credit for killing him. It's cute though how righties are quick to blame Obama for high gas prices but not credit his policies for leading to record high production.

Also amusing is how quick the right would be to attack Obama had oil production decreased significantly.

True, Obama doesn't drill the oil himself, but it's like OBL -- Obama didn't shoot him, but he still gets the credit for killing him. It's cute though how righties are quick to blame Obama for high gas prices but not credit his policies for leading to record high production.

Also amusing is how quick the right would be to attack Obama had oil production decreased significantly.

Some might, and I would laugh at those people too. In fact, I've said as much. When the price of gas was hitting $4 a gallon, I told right-wingers that they were being stupid.

You idiots on both side, are morons about blaming the president for everything that happens.

There were several thousands more days the sun came up during Bush than Obama! Obama sucks! Just as stupid.

If you think that Obama has done something to cause this.... what is it? What policy did he push? What legislation caused this? Name the legislation. I want to look it up.

The only legislation that I can think of that may, or may not, have had any contributing effect, was the legislation that allowed a stepped up depreciation of equipment, which in the case of oil wells, is quite a bit of money. But that doesn't change the amount of depreciation. Obviously if the equipment is worth $400,000, you can't depreciate it for $500,000. All that did was push up the time frame. Not the cost, or the amount.

Of course, that was done under Bush, and the leftest were SCREAMING about that.

So what legislation would you point to?

Thanks for proving you are clueless about economics!

Thanks for proving you are clueless about economics!

Thanks for proving you are clueless about... EVERYTHING.

Have a nice day.

Repubtards are huge deficit spenders causing massive inflation price hikes, repressed wages & job loss. Clinton & Obama reduce deficits, lower prices, increase employment & wages.

fredgraph.png

Some might, and I would laugh at those people too. In fact, I've said as much. When the price of gas was hitting $4 a gallon, I told right-wingers that they were being stupid.

You idiots on both side, are morons about blaming the president for everything that happens.

There were several thousands more days the sun came up during Bush than Obama! Obama sucks! Just as stupid.

If you think that Obama has done something to cause this.... what is it? What policy did he push? What legislation caused this? Name the legislation. I want to look it up.

The only legislation that I can think of that may, or may not, have had any contributing effect, was the legislation that allowed a stepped up depreciation of equipment, which in the case of oil wells, is quite a bit of money. But that doesn't change the amount of depreciation. Obviously if the equipment is worth $400,000, you can't depreciate it for $500,000. All that did was push up the time frame. Not the cost, or the amount.

Of course, that was done under Bush, and the leftest were SCREAMING about that.

So what legislation would you point to?
Heck I enjoyed being able to write off equipment and truck purchases at an accelerated rate..same with the mileage deduction..

Oblama has already started to alleviate the oil export ban..

Repubtards are huge deficit spenders causing massive inflation price hikes, repressed wages & job loss. Clinton & Obama reduce deficits, lower prices, increase employment & wages.

fredgraph.png

Notice the quick topic change. Can't argue with anything I said, so let's just flip over to a totally unrelated topic.

Typical Leftard deflection

Anyway, the answer to your stupidity, is that Congress has the control of the budget, not the president. Once again, every brain dead idiot should have been taught this in high school at the latest.

Of course, Leftards don't learn anything ever. Harms their ideology, so all that 'learning' crap is ignored.

If you look at who had control of congress, you can see who was spending out of control, and who was now. Reagan specifically complained that congress over spent every budget he proposed. Equally Clinton in his first 6 years in office, never once, at any time, even suggested or proposed cutting the budget. In fact, his 1993, and 1994 budgets both proposed $200+ Billion dollar deficits up through 2005.

It was the Republicans in 2005, and the contract with America, that started cutting the deficit, and even then Clinton still proposed deficit spending non-stop into the 2000s. But the Republicans under cut his budget every single year.

Just like Republicans forced him to sign the welfare reform bill that forced millions off welfare, and into getting jobs, and boosting the economy. Not Clinton who veto'd it twice, until his polls numbers fells so bad he had no choice but to sign.... even while pretending he'd 'fix welfare later'.

But of course this requires critical thinking, and logical assessment, connecting effects to their actual causes. Leftards are too much like Forest Gump 'stupid is as stupid does' level thinking to ever pull their heads out of their ideological butts to see anything else.

Hey Kissbutt.... you want to be insulting? I'll throw it right back in your face every single time. And unlike you... I'm right. Sucks to be you, huh?

fredgraph.png
BULLSHIT
The Facts & Data prove you are full of shit. You are all hat & no cattle & need your leaders to tell you what you think & believe. Nothing you say has any basis in reality.

fredgraph.png

Notice the quick topic change. Can't argue with anything I said, so let's just flip over to a totally unrelated topic.

Typical Leftard deflection

Anyway, the answer to your stupidity, is that Congress has the control of the budget, not the president. Once again, every brain dead idiot should have been taught this in high school at the latest.

Of course, Leftards don't learn anything ever. Harms their ideology, so all that 'learning' crap is ignored.

If you look at who had control of congress, you can see who was spending out of control, and who was now. Reagan specifically complained that congress over spent every budget he proposed. Equally Clinton in his first 6 years in office, never once, at any time, even suggested or proposed cutting the budget. In fact, his 1993, and 1994 budgets both proposed $200+ Billion dollar deficits up through 2005.

It was the Republicans in 2005, and the contract with America, that started cutting the deficit, and even then Clinton still proposed deficit spending non-stop into the 2000s. But the Republicans under cut his budget every single year.

Just like Republicans forced him to sign the welfare reform bill that forced millions off welfare, and into getting jobs, and boosting the economy. Not Clinton who veto'd it twice, until his polls numbers fells so bad he had no choice but to sign.... even while pretending he'd 'fix welfare later'.

But of course this requires critical thinking, and logical assessment, connecting effects to their actual causes. Leftards are too much like Forest Gump 'stupid is as stupid does' level thinking to ever pull their heads out of their ideological butts to see anything else.

Hey Kissbutt.... you want to be insulting? I'll throw it right back in your face every single time. And unlike you... I'm right. Sucks to be you, huh?
I did not change the topic. You are so clueless that you can't comprehend what drives oil price or any other prices. Clinton & the Democrat congress cut deficit spending ratio in 1993. Facts prove you lie. The chart I posted is factually accurate. You can't handle the truth. Bill Clinton had a budget surpluss to build up the SS trust fund. Bush & the repubtards gave all the SS money away to their billionaire friends.

fredgraph.png
BULLSHIT
The Facts & Data prove you are full of shit. You are all hat & no cattle & need your leaders to tell you what you think & believe. Nothing you say has any basis in reality.

Coming from the guy who doesn't even have a hat. "fact and data".... again, absent of critical thought. Not that you have ever 'thought' about anything.

Forum List

Back