More economic good news......unemployment rate drops to 4.9%

And btw libs. One person losing a good paying job... Then forced to take on three temp jobs ...does not equal... creation of 3 new jobs.
And that has nothing to do with current employment trends

Just more conservative scapegoating
It does when all the jobs being created are part time and seasonal. Which are expected to take the place of full time employment that was lost.

Or are you not counting multiple PT and seasonal jobs in your totals?

And btw libs. One person losing a good paying job... Then forced to take on three temp jobs ...does not equal... creation of 3 new jobs.

It has every thing to do with current trends you imbecile

That scenario is just bullshit made up by conservatives
If you think I am wrong, show the stats to prove it

What do you consider food services, retail, hospitality,tourism?

Give it up, nobody is enthused with a 151K job gain, it's anemic
its better than zero jobs gain.....

It's still anemic and nothing to crow about but I suppose they need something to prop up their failed Messiah
sassy even if it was 1 person getting a job,thats better than no one going to work...at least there are 151,000 people who are now working contributing to the tax base and spending money.....i would rather have that then them sitting at home moping around and collecting UE....people going to work is the important thing here....not because it fell short by 30,000 jobs....but thats just me....

I agree any job is good but my point is they are crowing about anemic job growth. Facts are facts, 151K jobs isn't even enough to cover what is needed in a month. I'm just sick of the left making it out to be something other than what it is
i agree obama or any political party did not need to be mentioned,so both sides play politics no matter what happens.....i am glad that 150,000 more people have got some kind of job,and i dont care who is responsible for it...

I could take the time to post the facts and you would continue trying to prop up the Failed Messiah. Keep going through life stupid, no matter to me

I could take the time to post the facts and you would continue trying to prop up the Failed Messiah. Keep going through life stupid, no matter to me
As usual, you have no facts.....just wild, unsupportable claims

Give it up, nobody is enthused with a 151K job gain, it's anemic

It's still anemic and nothing to crow about but I suppose they need something to prop up their failed Messiah
sassy even if it was 1 person getting a job,thats better than no one going to work...at least there are 151,000 people who are now working contributing to the tax base and spending money.....i would rather have that then them sitting at home moping around and collecting UE....people going to work is the important thing here....not because it fell short by 30,000 jobs....but thats just me....

I agree any job is good but my point is they are crowing about anemic job growth. Facts are facts, 151K jobs isn't even enough to cover what is needed in a month. I'm just sick of the left making it out to be something other than what it is
i agree obama or any political party did not need to be mentioned,so both sides play politics no matter what happens.....i am glad that 150,000 more people have got some kind of job,and i dont care who is responsible for it...

Whatever,,,you're missing the point

You made the claim.....Show me the numbers supporting people are leaving one job and taking three temporary jobs to replace it and that it counts as three jobs

That is total bullshit and you know it

Easy usual, you have no facts.....just wild, unsupportable claims

It does no good to post them, you won't believe them....this is you: attack source, call them a liar, defend Mocha Messiah at any cost and if that doesn't work......run away. You don't think we notice?

You made the claim.....Show me the numbers supporting people are leaving one job and taking three to replace it and that it counts as three jobs

You're too stupid to live.

You made the claim.....Show me the numbers supporting people are leaving one job and taking three to replace it and that it counts as three jobs

You're too stupid to live.

I guess that is all you got when your bogus claims are challenged

Ironically, the corporate whore TPP that Obama wants passed so bad will take that many jobs from us just going to Vietnam and Japan..

Since corporate democrats(like Obama) signed away our jobs to third world shitholes, the partisan hacks had to lower their standards so they don't look so goddamn stupid for continuing the same voting trend. Ironically, that makes them look even more stupid..

Whatever,,,you're missing the point
am i?.....

RW loves speaking on things he knows nothing about.

I don't get it? They were going to dump all the XMAS part time seasonal help correct? does this 150K include all the lost jobs? If so .......... hip hip hooray. better than nothing.

Now go add 0.25cents on every gallon gas just when we start to tread water.......yah.hoo

Forum List

Back