More guns keeping us safe.......

and yet Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives.....and as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years....our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate went down 72%

You want to make victims out of 1.1 million Americans each year, on average, because a criminal uses a gun illegally?

So then, because a drunk crashes into another car and kills someone.....all cars must be banned...right?

According to your logic?
I did the math. According to your 1.1 million times a year Americans use guns to thwart crime. Holy Gunslinger! Someone in post apocalyptic America a gun stops crime once every thirty seconds. Twenty four hours a day for 365 days.
victim count would be a lot higher or didn't you realize that?
and unless the gun is shot most times it's not going to be reported to the police.
Your response suggests that in some cases, a gun was brandished, but not fired. How many of those 1.1 million times a day did that happen?
Gun owners fantasy...

You get in an argument and pull your gun. The other guy backs off

That means you saved a life
It would confirm my Hero Gunslinger theory. The Dirty Harry complex.

I know that America isn't as savage as the gun owner come hero thinks. But I empathize with his fear.

Is this another gun slinger you are talking about...?

Concealed Carrier Holds Burglar At Gunpoint With Her FNX .45

CLEVELAND, TENNESSEE — A woman successfully subdued a would-be burglar outside her home using her FNX .45. The suspect, James Jeffrey Dunn, was allegedly trying to break in through her front door late at night. She got her handgun and confronted the burglar, according to WRCB. Once at the doorway, she yelled through the door for him to stay put and not move. Moments later, she confronted him head-on — handgun drawn and ready to go.

via WRCB

“I tried to order him to stay right where he was at and I pointed the gun at him and I came running off the porch and I came within 10 feet of him and he laid the bicycle down and he crumpled on top of the bicycle,” she says.

She held him at gunpoint until Cleveland Police arrived and arrested Dunn, 35, on charges of aggravated burglary, theft, and burglary of a motor vehicle. Police note that Dunn had an arrest sheet tallying over 40 charges — the most recent being only 6 hours prior to his attempted burglary of this concealed carrier.

“We went over this when we got my concealed carry permit, these types of scenarios. But I had already put that gun up and ever taken it out since, you know?” she says. “Maybe to go the range once.”

When we talk about the new generation of concealed carriers, let’s take a good long look at the realities these people are facing: hardened, career criminals unafraid to bust through the door or do damage to private property and persons. It’s a good thing this woman had the proper training she needed and the right equipment.

and yet Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives.....and as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years....our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate went down 72%

You want to make victims out of 1.1 million Americans each year, on average, because a criminal uses a gun illegally?

So then, because a drunk crashes into another car and kills someone.....all cars must be banned...right?

According to your logic?
I did the math. According to your 1.1 million times a year Americans use guns to thwart crime. Holy Gunslinger! Someone in post apocalyptic America a gun stops crime once every thirty seconds. Twenty four hours a day for 365 days.
victim count would be a lot higher or didn't you realize that?
and unless the gun is shot most times it's not going to be reported to the police.
Your response suggests that in some cases, a gun was brandished, but not fired. How many of those 1.1 million times a day did that happen?
Gun owners fantasy...

You get in an argument and pull your gun. The other guy backs off

That means you saved a life
It would confirm my Hero Gunslinger theory. The Dirty Harry complex.

I know that America isn't as savage as the gun owner come hero thinks. But I empathize with his fear.

How about this gunslinger?

They probably wanted her to go with them so they could talk about philosophy....or something.....

Lancaster Woman Scares Off Bat-Wielding Attackers By Pulling Gun On Them

LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."

In the links I gave of women using guns to stop violent attacks......the anti-gunners would rather those women suffer whatever the criminal planned on doing to them....rape, robbery, murder, or a combination of all 3.......rather than having those women use a gun to stop the attack.....

The preferred outcome for all of those women for anti-gunners? Rape, robbery and murder....because for an anti-gunner, that is the better outcome.....those women should not have had those guns.....and that is why we don't trust anti-gunners...they are just plain nuts....

If guns made you safer the whole world would have them.
They don't make you safer, they make you more likely to get shot.

Only cretins would argue otherwise.

Hey Baldy,

If you believe that horse shit, then go walk down a dark alley carrying nothing but your dick in your hands.

Tell your wife to bring the tweezers to find it.

Me, I'll carry a gun.

No one robs a police station.

People run from guns. They don't run from little dicks.

Hey Baldy,

If you believe that horse shit, then go walk down a dark alley carrying nothing but your dick in your hands.

Me, I'll carry a gun.

...and there we have it folks. carrying a gun makes up for having a little dick psychiatrists have been telling us about this gun lover phenomena for years!

Hey Baldy,

Me, I'll carry a gun.

...and there we have it folks. carrying a gun makes up for having a little dick psychiatrists have been telling us about this gun lover phenomena for years!
Its probably a combination of stuff. Micro dicks will just be a part of it.

Hey Baldy,

Me, I'll carry a gun.

lol.....the lement of a gun grabber who is lOsInG:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

All you people got is this label/symbolism gobblygoop. Congress obviously doesn't give a shit!!:2up:

Criminals, Terrorist and Mass Shooters love naive liberals such as Tommy.
If the far left extremist politicians managed to ban guns, it would cause a blood bath of crime, because the bad guys won't turn in their guns and their victims would be defenseless.

If the far left extremist politicians managed to ban guns, it would cause a blood bath of crime, because the bad guys won't turn in their guns and their victims would be defenseless.

Somebody wants to ban guns? I have heard this all my life, but I have never found out just who it is that is trying to ban guns. He must have a secret identity.

Somebody wants to ban guns? I have heard this all my life, but I have never found out just who it is that is trying to ban guns. He must have a secret identity.
kamala harris

We do things to make cars safer.......Driver education and licensing, registration and inspection of cars, safety features on cars and roads, prosecution of infractions

We can do the same thing with guns

And yet less than half the number of cars kill more people than the guns do. Who knew!
Cars kill less than guns now

Nope, they don't. Drunk drivers kill more people than guns do in the hands of murderers. Been that way since there were cars.

40000 gun deaths a year?
Hardly any.
Bunch of pantywaists, never been in a real war in their lives

Nope....and suicides don't count....

2017... from the FBI and CDC....

accidental gun death....486
gun murder......10,982
Gun suicide 23,854

total gun murder and gun accident.....11,468

Accidental car deaths....38,659
Only 11000 ?
Phew, I feel better now

It's the deep state.
I've never known anyone who wanted to ban guns.
It's a phantom fear of the old white fart pantywaists

It's the deep state.
Firearm ownership is no one else’s business but the individuals and certainly not the federal governments business. So any mention of new frivolous gun control laws is unacceptable and wrongheaded...

Hey Baldy,

Me, I'll carry a gun.

Do always have a penis on the mind?
I would say cowardly fucking control freaks like yourself are trying to make up for your inadequacies... lol

Hey Baldy,

Me, I'll carry a gun.

Its probably a combination of stuff. Micro dicks will just be a part of it.
Lol
Says a fat tub of shit

And yet less than half the number of cars kill more people than the guns do. Who knew!
Cars kill less than guns now

Nope, they don't. Drunk drivers kill more people than guns do in the hands of murderers. Been that way since there were cars.

40000 gun deaths a year?
Hardly any.
Bunch of pantywaists, never been in a real war in their lives

Nope....and suicides don't count....

2017... from the FBI and CDC....

accidental gun death....486
gun murder......10,982
Gun suicide 23,854

total gun murder and gun accident.....11,468

Accidental car deaths....38,659
Only 11000 ?
Phew, I feel better now
lol
Only Fucking retards think that more frivolous gun control laws will save a single soul. Are you just another progressive that’s fucked in the head?

It's the deep state.
lol
Then stop trying to regulate them you fucking asshole...
Stay out of peoples personal lives, you can’t get any more personal than firearm ownership....

You lose any debate whenever you bring race into it… Because you’re fucking retarded if you have to bring race into it.

you are not taking away our guns so that you and your communist comrades can overthrow our republic .

you are not taking away our guns so that you and your communist comrades can overthrow our republic .

As much as we WANT to deny it, they already have begun to do just that.
26 states now have laws that allow your guns to be taken with NO WARRANT, all it takes is a family member or "concerned citizen" telling police they THINK you are a threat.

California is taking away guns for ANY previous felonies (but releasing felonsfrom jail as fast as possible) and I have no doubt, they will soon add misdemeanors to the reasons they can take them. Traffic citation? Give em up! Or they will tax guns and bullets to the point only the wealthy can afford them.

Using insidious "laws" such as that they are already whittling away at the 2nd until it's practically meaningless. Their NWO plans require you be disarmed. No, they won't do it all in a day. But they have time on their side. The longer they wait, the less resistance available.

All that was required for Gun Grabbers to take your guns away was for good men to sit back and do nothing.

Donald Trump can't stop it during his terms. And once the Dems have regained power expect to see unbelievable actions against gun owners like never before. No one will do anything. They know it. They have absolutely no fear whatsoever of taking your guns by hook or crook.

Finally when the number of gun owners has diminished to a "controllable" number, they will begin issuing ultimatums. "Turn em in NOW and get a voucher for a free 6 months Netflix subscription". Most will comply. Then for the few holdouts, the forced confiscations will begin. There are PLENTY in law enforcement and the military who would be HAPPY to disarm Joe Civilian. Look up Sheriff Scott Israel. Don't laugh. It's just history repeating itself.

Soon after, the Right (and most everyone else), will see what it has ALL been about.
But it will be too late at that point. Opportunity lost....freedom gone with the wind.

"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Last edited:

Forum List

Back