More guns keeping us safe.......

If guns made you safer the whole world would have them.
They don't make you safer, they make you more likely to get shot.

Only cretins would argue otherwise.

Criminals, Terrorist and Mass Shooters love naive liberals such as Tommy.
If the far left extremist politicians managed to ban guns, it would cause a blood bath of crime, because the bad guys won't turn in their guns and their victims would be defenseless.

Somebody wants to ban guns? I have heard this all my life, but I have never found out just who it is that is trying to ban guns. He must have a secret identity.
It's the deep state.
I've never known anyone who wanted to ban guns.
It's a phantom fear of the old white fart pantywaists
lol
Then stop trying to regulate them you fucking asshole...
Stay out of peoples personal lives, you can’t get any more personal than firearm ownership....

You lose any debate whenever you bring race into it… Because you’re fucking retarded if you have to bring race into it.
he needs racism to justify his own personal failures .

If the far left extremist politicians managed to ban guns, it would cause a blood bath of crime, because the bad guys won't turn in their guns and their victims would be defenseless.

Somebody wants to ban guns? I have heard this all my life, but I have never found out just who it is that is trying to ban guns. He must have a secret identity.

The leadership of the democrat party, the the left wingers on the Supreme Court. Every democrat on the stages of the democrat party primary...

And yet less than half the number of cars kill more people than the guns do. Who knew!
Cars kill less than guns now

Nope, they don't. Drunk drivers kill more people than guns do in the hands of murderers. Been that way since there were cars.

40000 gun deaths a year?
Hardly any.
Bunch of pantywaists, never been in a real war in their lives

Nope....and suicides don't count....

2017... from the FBI and CDC....

accidental gun death....486
gun murder......10,982
Gun suicide 23,854

total gun murder and gun accident.....11,468

Accidental car deaths....38,659
Only 11000 ?
Phew, I feel better now

Versus 1.1 million times a year Americans use their guns to save lives? Does that make you feel better, all those lives saved?

kamala harris

Really, Harris is out to ban and collect all 500 million guns. Will Hillary help her, or is she just going to go from door to door by herself.

kamala harris

Really, Harris is out to ban and collect all 500 million guns. Will Hillary help her, or is she just going to go from door to door by herself.
This country needs to be better armed... fact

Hey Baldy,

If you believe that horse shit, then go walk down a dark alley carrying nothing but your dick in your hands.

Tell your wife to bring the tweezers to find it.

Me, I'll carry a gun.

No one robs a police station.

People run from guns. They don't run from little dicks.

...and there we have it folks. carrying a gun makes up for having a little dick psychiatrists have been telling us about this gun lover phenomena for years!

If little dicks were all that mattered then you and Tommy can definitely walk safely without need of gun, my friend, for being such a dickhead, if ever in trouble, you'll have your big mouth to shoot off instead!

Then you are an idiot because Dems have ADMITTED IT in as many words in recent years, as linked to here more than a few times just in recent months! If it hasn't actually happened yet, you can thank the NRA and the vigilant, proactive people of America!

Does free speech or freedom of religion keep us safe? Why not do away with the 1st Amendment along with the 2nd? The crazy left has the argument rigged so that ordinary Americans have to defend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights when somebody commits a crime.The crazy thing is that lefties promote the murder of the unborn (and the newly born) to the tune of millions because a gang of liberal justices found a "right to privacy" that didn't exist in the Constitution.

Last edited:

Hey Baldy,

If you believe that horse shit, then go walk down a dark alley carrying nothing but your dick in your hands.

Me, I'll carry a gun.

...and there we have it folks. carrying a gun makes up for having a little dick psychiatrists have been telling us about this gun lover phenomena for years!

If little dicks were all that mattered then you and Tommy can definitely walk safely without need of gun, my friend, for being such a dickhead, if ever in trouble, you'll have your big mouth to shoot off instead!

Don't need to carry a gun, Freak. But I understand why some people feel the need. Especially people with small hands.

Then you are an idiot because Dems have ADMITTED IT in as many words in recent years, as linked to here more than a few times just in recent months! If it hasn't actually happened yet, you can thank the NRA and the vigilant, proactive people of America!

...but, you just forgot to post a link from anyone advocating that guns be banned in America.....

Hey Baldy,

Me, I'll carry a gun.

Don't need to carry a gun, Freak. But I understand why some people feel the need. Especially people with small hands.
Lol
There you go again obsessed with penis, are you a bit light in the loafers?

...but, you just forgot to post a link from anyone advocating that guns be banned in America.....
Gun Violence Prevention

tommyserf.JPG

Hey Baldy,

Me, I'll carry a gun.

You never know you'll need a gun to defend yourself or another until it is too late to erase the mistake.

Funny how liberal's SEARCH functions never seem to work for themselves on any topic they'd rather avoid. OK, here's a link to anyone:

Text - H.R.4269 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Assault Weapons Ban of 2015

Why are democrats trying to vilify "assault weapons?" There are no assault weapons. Ownership of assault weapons was made illegal a long, long time ago after the Valentine Day Massacre. You need a special federal stamp to own one now. What they are talking about are rifles which simply LOOK menacing and hold more than one round at a time (magazine). But that covers nearly the entire field of all rifles and even shotguns and nearly all pistols too despite the fact that "assault-style" looking rifles are at the very BOTTOM of the barrel in frequency of use in actual crimes as reported by the FBI:

FBI Gun Statistics.jpg

ANSWER: Because by vilifying assault-style rifles as the easiest to get public consensus to go after, based on the reasoning that after all, why does anyone NEED a rifle with 30 rounds in it to hunt deer, they can get their foot in the door. If and when once they actually get semi-auto rifles banned and it has NO EFFECT on crime, then the precedent has been set to go after the real target: handguns.

Next they will make it increasingly restrictive to own and process even a bolt-action rifle. New York State has long set the precedent where even getting a license to carry is next to impossible. Make no mistake that once democrats get the ball rolling on any sort of ban, they intend to use the continued gun violence as justification to go after all guns until the public is effectively disarmed. At that point when gun crime still continues virtually unchecked because criminals don't obey laws, it will be too late to do anything about it. We will be another England with our thumbs up our asses.

Funny how liberal's SEARCH functions never seem to work for themselves on any topic they'd rather avoid. OK, here's a link to anyone:

Why are democrats trying to vilify "assault weapons?" There are no assault weapons. Ownership of assault weapons was made illegal a long, long time ago after the Valentine Day Massacre. You need a special federal stamp to own one now. What they are talking about are rifles which simply LOOK menacing and hold more than one round at a time (magazine). But that covers nearly the entire field of all rifles and even shotguns and nearly all pistols too despite the fact that "assault-style" looking rifles are at the very BOTTOM of the barrel in frequency of use in actual crimes as reported by the FBI:

View attachment 268905

ANSWER: Because by vilifying assault-style rifles as the easiest to get public consensus to go after, based on the reasoning that after all, why does anyone NEED a rifle with 30 rounds in it to hunt deer, they can get their foot in the door. If and when once they actually get semi-auto rifles banned and it has NO EFFECT on crime, then the precedent has been set to go after the real target: handguns.

Next they will make it increasingly restrictive to own and process even a bolt-action rifle. New York State has long set the precedent where even getting a license to carry is next to impossible. Make no mistake that once democrats get the ball rolling on any sort of ban, they intend to use the continued gun violence as justification to go after all guns until the public is effectively disarmed. At that point when gun crime still continues virtually unchecked because criminals don't obey laws, it will be too late to do anything about it. We will be another England with our thumbs up our asses.

Funny how you moved the goalpost from, "Democrats want to ban guns!" to "A single democrat wants to ban assault rifles"

I'll keep waiting for the link about the mysterious guy who wants to ban guns in the US. In the meantime, be prepared with your .357 in case someone ambushes you in the dairy department of Safeway….

Funny how you moved the goalpost….
No goalpost was moved! What part of your own statement did you not understand?
  • I posted a link. Now you want multiple links (to every democrat in congress I suppose).
  • I posted a link from someone. Someone is anyone. Anyone is a singular term.
  • Advocating guns be banned. Diane and others have openly said they wish to BAN GUNS.
  • I gave you a link right to one of the more recent GUN BAN BILLS. It even gave a long list of the ones wished banned.
  • I even gave you recent FBI statistics that the vilified weapons comprise less than 1% of all gun violence.
And you accuse ME of trying to move the goalpost?

Look you lying, disingenuous ass hat, if you want even more, get off your lazy ass and do a search. The internet is replete with interviews and articles from Democrats for ages lecturing on the desire to register, restrict, confiscate and ban guns. You really dumb enough to think they want to stop with the 1% AR-15 or AK-47 once banned and the crime continues with the other 99%? You really that dumb? Just in last month's Democratic Debate, both Harris and Sanders talked about their desires at length. It's all right on YouTube.

You're right, you don't need a gun, you'd just be a danger to society. Idiots like you need a wing and a prayer.

kamala harris

They will use the local, and state democrats to ban gun at the local level....then they will use anti-gun judges they will appoint to declare the bans constitutional.....this way they don't lose any democrat seats in congress to anti-gun votes. Then, they will just allow local cops to arrest anyone caught with the now illegal guns.....

Any time you interact with a cop, they can run your name, see if you have an illegal gun that should have been turned in, a noisy party...oh, we see you have an illegal gun, you are under arrest. A speeding ticket...oh, we see you have an illegal gun, you are arrested...

You will be convicted of a felony, lose your job, go to jail, pay out a lawyer 10s of thousands if not more dollars, lose your home and be unemployable for any real job....all for having a gun that used to be legal......

Meanwhile, criminals who use guns for actual crimes will be released over and over again by democrat judges....just like they are now...

View attachment 268905

By getting the AR-15 banned, they can then legitimately claim that all other semi-automatic guns operate the same way..which they do, including revolvers....one shot, one bullet...so if they are allowed to ban AR-15s or semi-auto rifles...there is no justification to keep them from banning all other semi-auto guns and revolvers once they get power...they will claim they are the same gun as the AR-15 in operation....that is why they have a hard on for the AR-15...it is their gateway gun to banning and confiscation.

Forum List

Back