More inappropriate teachings of our YOUNG children?

Since one is born with a particular sexual orientation, it is not inappropriate to introduce same sex relationships to children in the same way that it is not inappropriate to introduce opposite sex relationships to children. We are not talking about sex education here. We are talking about human relationships.

To think otherwise is to not understand the fact that sexual orientation is not a choice.

Why shield children from reality?

b/c children can't process information the way adults can.

Should we show them S&M? That's a life style for many.
How about teaching them to handle sex with adults while they are still less than 8 years old? Pedos are people to.

I agree...Pepermint Patty and Marcie are much more appropriate.

Well crap, why do THEY have to made gay, either???

It's not that they have to be, they are. Come on, PP is the original lesbian. She had another girl (who called her "sir") that followed her around constantly and she was the only one other than the dog that was any good at baseball.

wow, that's some sexist shit right there.

For a girl to be good at sports she must be gay.

mmmm

fresh hypocrassy:eusa_drool:

got to give Erik some public props.

Only liberal here that knows this is wrong and degenerates the childishness needed for a childs life.

Well crap, why do THEY have to made gay, either???

It's not that they have to be, they are. Come on, PP is the original lesbian. She had another girl (who called her "sir") that followed her around constantly and she was the only one other than the dog that was any good at baseball.

mmmm

No, that was just one of many reasons young lesbians identify with PP. cute little Marcie's hero worship was another.

But really, lighten up Francis.

Since one is born with a particular sexual orientation, it is not inappropriate to introduce same sex relationships to children in the same way that it is not inappropriate to introduce opposite sex relationships to children. We are not talking about sex education here. We are talking about human relationships.

To think otherwise is to not understand the fact that sexual orientation is not a choice.

How about teaching them to handle sex with adults while they are still less than 8 years old? Pedos are people to.

You are not grasping my message. How strange.

I highly doubt any preschoolers are reading the new yorker, let along what's wrong with children not being taught only to hate others like the GOP brainwashing centers want to do?

They do watch Sesame Street, you idiot. "It's okay to be gay" sure, lets continue polluting our children's heads with this crap. And before you liberals lecture anyone on hatred, let's stop teaching black people how to hate white people. Okay?

Try to stay on topic, superhero.

Aren't you supposed to be a libertarian?

I'll take a stab at it then.

Because they're fucking 5. Let them be kids for christs sake. There is plentyof time to polute them with our politically correct nonsense later.

Preschoolers reading The NewYorker?

Who said the American education system is failing?

I highly doubt any preschoolers are reading the new yorker, let along what's wrong with children not being taught only to hate others like the GOP brainwashing centers want to do?

They do watch Sesame Street, you idiot. "It's okay to be gay" sure, lets continue polluting our children's heads with this crap.

How is teaching kids not to hate "polluting children's heads with crap?"

Because they're fucking 5. Let them be kids for christs sake. There is plentyof time to polute them with our politically correct nonsense later.

Do 5 year olds understand the concept of a man and a woman falling in love, marrying and starting a family?

This is a yes or no question.

Cover Story: Bert and Ernie Celebrate Gay Marriage : The New Yorker

Shouldn't our preschoolers be learning the 1, 2, 3's and not the damn complications of relationships? Much less alternate lifestyles.

Sigh...

I hope Sesame st sues them.

They made it clear that Bert and Ernie were not lovers by refusing to have them come out as a gay couple.

But liberal hate never stops, and if they did sue, they would be fucked over by liberal groups non-stop.

Is there nothing they won't shit on?

Well...at the very least they should stop catering to the PC crowd. Their popularity is down and they are currently going through layoffs.

C' is for cutbacks: 'Sesame' lays off workers

'C' is for cutbacks: 'Sesame' lays off workers - NBC News.com

Do 5 year olds understand the concept of a man and a woman falling in love, marrying and starting a family?

This is a yes or no question.

No

Then this must be objectionable as well.

Kermit and Miss Piggy Get Married - YouTube

It's quite stupid yes. Do you perhaps have a point?

Awwwwww. Did you fail again? Poor baby.

Show me your thread title whining about the marriage between the male frog and the female pig.....and how our kids can't handle it.....and you will prove that you are not a silly hypocrite.

What you should say now is........"Yeah, LL....I guess you are right. Sesame Street's audience has proven that they can understand the concept of relationships. So.....I suppose I overreacted."

How about it?

mmmm

No, that was just one of many reasons young lesbians identify with PP. cute little Marcie's hero worship was another.

But really, lighten up Francis.

You want to queer up Sesame St and Peanuts.

And I'm supposed to lighten up?

Hows about you leave them alone and let children learn about queers once they are older and can process the info?

na, fuck that. right? I mean 3% of the population is gay, so we have to get the message out that it's normal.

pfft :lol:

Then this must be objectionable as well.

Kermit and Miss Piggy Get Married - YouTube

It's quite stupid yes. Do you perhaps have a point?

Awwwwww. Did you fail again? Poor baby.

Show me your thread title whining about the marriage between the male frog and the female pig.....and how our kids can't handle it.....and you will prove that you are not a silly hypocrite.

What you should say now is........"Yeah, LL....I guess you are right. Sesame Street's audience has proven that they can understand the concept of relationships. So.....I suppose I overreacted."

How about it?

I already addressed it just now. If you want to spam the board with sesame street threads be my guest. As stated topics of that nature don't belong in programming for preschoolers.

You may now continue witg your douchebaggery

Forum List

Back