More indictments on the way

Trump can't be taken down by prosecutors with phony indictments.

Also, all these indictments are going to make people wonder why Biden isn't being indicted.

The indictments are real, and maybe 14 people are worried that Biden is not indicted.

It's over, Blackrook, for Trump. Several trials, several convictions, and death in prison for the Trump.

The indictments are real, and maybe 14 people are worried that Biden is not indicted.

It's over, Blackrook, for Trump. Several trials, several convictions, and death in prison for the Trump.
Ha ha. I'll bet you $500 none of your dreams about Trump come true.

Send me a PM to set up the bet.

Stay tuned, apparently you aren't getting the most recent news, or it might be your go-to media that you read or listen to.
Things are warming up, but you still have the wagons circled.
And Joe is already lawyering up. Seems he must think Comer and Jordan are getting too close to something really big.

We need to set it up now. After the first conviction, you've already won the bet so too late to set it up.
I do not trust any MAGA. It is set up. I have take the bet, and I keep my word. Always. That's why people confide in me. Tell me, Blackrook, what is really troubling you?

Of course we are. We live in a banana republic.
There is no end of indictments jacobin democrats can dream up. They still believe that we will accept that those indictments mean actual wrongdoing. Noooo. Those days are over. Not a single one is legitimate. We live in a banana republic and expect it.

I do not trust any MAGA. It is set up. I have take the bet, and I keep my word. Always. That's why people confide in me. Tell me, Blackrook, what is really troubling you?
Abuse of power is troubling me.

Biden is a crook and no one is indicting him.

Trump is being indicted because Biden wants him indicted.

Abuse of power is troubling me.

Biden is a crook and no one is indicting him.

Trump is being indicted because Biden wants him indicted.
Trump is indicted because he has given the states and the federal government so many reasons to think he has repeatedly often and often and every day,
broken the law.

Provide the evidence on the Biden allegations and indict him.

Trump is indicted because he has given the states and the federal government so many reasons to think he has repeatedly often and often and every day,
broken the law.

Provide the evidence on the Biden allegations and indict him.
Both your statements are stupid and therefore typical for a Democrat to say.

I don't have the power to indict anyone, idiot, I'm not a prosecutor.

Both your statements are stupid and therefore typical for a Democrat to say.

I don't have the power to indict anyone, idiot, I'm not a prosecutor.
don't be coy, roy.

No favoritism is at play,

A wariness about appearing partisan, institutional caution, and clashes over how much evidence was sufficient to investigate the actions of Trump and those around him all contributed to the slow pace. Garland and the deputy attorney general, Lisa Monaco, charted a cautious course aimed at restoring public trust in the department while some prosecutors below them chafed, feeling top officials were shying away from looking at evidence of potential crimes by Trump and those close to him, The Post found.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...9.wtv_iPaEVQ65eip1rT0EjAJ2i5No_8okwDudXpB1Bkg

GREAT!

You're the expert.

You tell me, Clumper.

With luck: E. Jean Carroll.
The sucker's.

The suit will! be tossed & Trimp along with the idiot lawyer who filed it will be sanctioned, bluntskull.

We're going to see additional indictments of Trump coming out over the course of the next few months. It is not an if but when.
By the end of summer this joker could be staring down over 100 felony charges.
Maybe it is time for The Republican Party to finally cross his name off the list of viable and legitimate candidates going into the primaries.
I mean, it is bad enough that The GOP doesn't even have a platform to run on anymore, but dragging the dead weight of Trump around with them from now on seems ridiculous.

Prosecutors are now prepared to “stack” an “additional 30 to 45 charges” on top of the 37-count indictment brought against Mr Trump on 8 June. They would do so using evidence against the ex-president that has not yet been publicly acknowledged by the department, including other recordings prosecutors have obtained which reveal Mr Trump making incriminating statements.

Never a shortage of crooked judges willing to allow the DOJ to abuse Trump's rights to due-process.

But the funny thing is.....your party has to pull this kind of shit to keep from being blown out every election.

Forum List

Back