More Looting In Ferguson

I was watching some live feeds from reporters out on the scene and the community were blocking doors and yelling at the looters. They did a really good job at it from the feeds I saw; some got through unfortunately, and more after the protesters went home I guess.

Last edited:
At this point the rioting has nothing to do with protesting the shooting, but has everything to do with looting.

How does anyone really know if any of the looters were not a part of the protesting when the police were on the streets? As soon as the police were told to stand down, surprise, surprise, the looting started up again.

What is worse than the looting is that the police did absolutely nothing.
The Police no where to be found. The store owners should sue the police for Dereliction of duty.

The Police no where to be found. The store owners should sue the police for Dereliction of duty.

They stayed back because the community was turning the looters away according to reporters at the scene.

why

the cops have been called off

the new policy to contain rioting

is hugs and kisses

according to the press briefings

They stayed back because the community was turning the looters away according to reporters at the scene.

If you watch the morning news, you will see that the community was not doing a very good job at turning back the looters. The looters were running wild with zero police presence.

why

is hugs and kisses

FPD gets flack either way they go: if they go in then they get screamed at for harassing protesters, if they don't then they get screamed at for not doing their jobs. It is impossible for them to please everyone.

Seems to me they made the same choice last night as they did the night of the shooting - stay back until they absolutely have to go in. Initial reports are that they really only had go to in once last night then they backed off.

Is this one of the worst places in the US? When did rioting and looting ever help a community?

Last edited:
Is this one of the worse places in the US? When did rioting and looting ever help a community?

Yes.

Ferguson, MO wasn't, isn't, and will never be much of a community.

The primary difference between 2000 and 2010 census figures indicate a 14% rise in the Black population to 67% with a corresponding drop in White population.

Last edited:
Boy oh boy! Isn't this exciting! More looting! I told you so! I told you so! When is the shooting going to start! Looting is punishable by death! No arrest! No trial!

Fuck yeah !!!!!!

10552443_10202500419136631_4997690378334231215_n.jpg

I made another reporting trip to Ferguson. It's sad from a personal viewpoint as this is my old 'hood. From a media viewpoint, it's terrible for all of us in the STL as this story is being blown way out of proportion. I don't care if you live in Ladue, St. Peters, Arnold, Chesterfield or anywhere in the Metro STL. The nation (and world) is hearing and seeing "St. Louis is on fire". This will hurt us ALL for years to come. I took this picture on West Florissant just south of the QT.

~Brad Hildebrand via Facebook

why

is hugs and kisses

FPD gets flack either way they go: if they go in then they get screamed at for harassing protesters, if they don't then they get screamed at for not doing their jobs. It is impossible for them to please everyone.

Seems to me they made the same choice last night as they did the night of the shooting - stay back until they absolutely have to go in. Initial reports are that they really only had go to in once last night then they backed off.

If you fail to do your job, you should expect to get yelled at. Now they are basically condoning the looting that is going on.

why

is hugs and kisses

If you fail to do your job, you should expect to get yelled at. Now they are basically condoning the looting that is going on.

And last weekend when they 'did' move in, they got yelled at for; harassing protesters, freedom of speech violations, police brutality, etc.

And last weekend when they 'did' move in, they got yelled at for; harassing protesters, freedom of speech violations, police brutality, etc.

that seems to be the shift

when i was a kid

it took the Governor to issue

a riot force usually the national guard

now who decides when to break out

the riot force

Forum List

Back