More men are single than women?

What KIND of women?? Ones looking for money!! I have the same philosophy with that as I do with playing the lottery. If I ever won it big and I mean like a million bucks or something, I would never advertise it to anybody for any reason. I wouldn't even quit my job right away. I would just make it look like I found something better. Likewise I would never advertise to a woman in the beginning that I had a lot of money. IMO you would only be asking for trouble.
There are women looking for romance and others looking for money. I'm just looking for a woman that enjoys my company.

Over half of American families have been zombies for a few generations now.

If anyone thinks they can revive it, be my guest.

Most dating done by younger folks today is through online apps like Tender etc.
Studies have shown that women only "Swipe Right" 5% of the males they see.
On the other hand, men Swipe Right over 30%.
Which means... they are dating the same small pool of men. So much so, there is a name of the men who can't get dates - incels. But the fact is.. there are a LOT of incels. Definitely nearly half of all young males. This is a new phenomena.
And modern girls complain a LOT about men they date aren't interested in commitment. Well... ya think???!!! Why would they?? They are apart of the same 5% you all are choosing over and over

Actually I'm lots of fun to be with. I always focus on the woman and avoid talking about myself too much. I avoid discussing politics.
Incels always think they’re amazing to be around.

Progressive Culture breaks down society.
It divides Men and Women.
It divides people by race, religion, region and income.
It is going to cause a population crash.
You can’t be serious. You have the problem, trying to divide peoples. Let it go.

Incels always think they’re amazing to be around.
If you would ask the women I've known they'd confirm I am lots of fun to be with. You are just an old bitter woman immersed in liberal politics. It's too bad you never really enjoyed life.

If you would ask the women I've known they'd confirm I am lots of fun to be with. You are just an old bitter woman immersed in liberal politics. It's too bad you never really enjoyed life.
How nice that they told you that.

Most dating done by younger folks today is through online apps like Tender etc.
Studies have shown that women only "Swipe Right" 5% of the males they see.
On the other hand, men Swipe Right over 30%.
Which means... they are dating the same small pool of men. So much so, there is a name of the men who can't get dates - incels. But the fact is.. there are a LOT of incels. Definitely nearly half of all young males. This is a new phenomena.
And modern girls complain a LOT about men they date aren't interested in commitment. Well... ya think???!!! Why would they?? They are apart of the same 5% you all are choosing over and over
If you date a woman a few times they seem to want a serious commitment. I'm not looking for a long term relationship and am still sowing my wild oats.

Forum List

Back