More Mexicans leaving, than entering, USA.

Oh really.......

Throngs of children are trying to cross the Texas border again

And this is from the liberal Houston Chronicle.

No one is disputing that unaccompanied children from South American countries are crossing Texas borders. As I even previously mentioned it's the easiest way to get caught.
Why do you think they are unaccompanied children? Where are the parents? Who gives them the rights that children will be accepted? These are from South American children. Why and where are the Mexican children are not accepted but deported the same day at the most next day? Can you answer that?

And as I said,they arent getting caught,they're being let in.

Oh really.......

No one is disputing that unaccompanied children from South American countries are crossing Texas borders. As I even previously mentioned it's the easiest way to get caught.
Why do you think they are unaccompanied children? Where are the parents? Who gives them the rights that children will be accepted? These are from South American children. Why and where are the Mexican children are not accepted but deported the same day at the most next day? Can you answer that?

You failed to answer any of my questions? Actually people should be asking... Why unaccompanied children from SA countries??? Where are the Mexican children?

Oh really.......

You failed to answer any of my questions? Actually people should be asking... Why unaccompanied children from SA countries??? Where are the Mexican children?

Who said they were only from South America?

Oh really.......

Read your own link. And this link from me.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/07/15/us/questions-about-the-border-kids.html

Oh really.......

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/07/15/us/questions-about-the-border-kids.html

Thats not my link.

These are from South American children.

How they get thru Mexico? They have tough border. It would appear Trump is right. Mexico sends them thru. How else can you miss 2000 miles of Train with 50,000 4year olds hanging off?

Wake up. wake up. I am worn down to the bone. Why do I open the laptop? Sweet Jesus!

Thats not my link.

I mean your link from post #18. Thong....

These are from South American children.

How they get thru Mexico? They have tough border. It would appear Trump is right. Mexico sends them thru. How else can you miss 2000 miles of Train with 50,000 4year olds hanging off?

Wake up. wake up. I am worn down to the bone. Why do I open the laptop? Sweet Jesus!

Actually I am far more awake than you and your buddies about illegal immigration. The train you are talking about is called The Beast.
How did you come up with 50,000 and 4 years old hanging off the train? They stay on top of the train and there are no 4 years old. These images I posted was taken early 2013 there are no kids on this train.
But started in June 2014 the Beast are stopped twice by Guatemalan and Mexican border agents at Guatemalan border before entering Mexico. We also pay TV ads in El Salvador and Honduras aired twice a day one at 6am and 7 pm daily warning that they will be deported. There are no longer illegals riding on top of the cargo train called The Beast. Contrary to what people beliefs we do deport these people.

cc39b67910a64244cf6c379ade2b0788.jpg

520196026242269cf10f32847eb1660a.jpg

7,000 immigrant children ordered deported without going to court

cockroaches don't leave the food

you crazy? that Mexicans are leaving USA?

buahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nevha.... they need the food to survive

Will this moderate the xenophobia on the Right, or will Trump somehow take credit for this, without having had anything to do with it?

More Mexican immigrants leaving U.S. than entering: Pew

Probably sick of all this liberal shit.

(X)If this was reported in the North American mainstream media then one should know by now that there are more coming rather than leaving. When the media says this is what is happening than think the opposite. The special interest groups that want to flood North America with non-white illegals are lying. They want more in, not less in. It helps to dilute the white race.

(X)They know that the white suckers will welcome them with open arms. One day those white suckers will pay for their stupidity.

Thats not my link.

It says they are coming from South America and Mexico.
So whats your point?

Thats not my link.

It says they are coming from South America and Mexico.
So whats your point?

Apparently you did not even read half of the link. See below. Mexican kids are deported immediately.

Q. Why are the children not deported immediately?
Under an anti-trafficking statute adopted with bipartisan support in 2008, minors from Central America cannot be deported immediately and must be given a court hearing before they are deported. A United States policy allows Mexican minors caught crossing the border to be sent back quickly.

You are an ugly person

We need to build a wall to keep Mexicans from leaving

We need their labor

Forum List

Back