More Mexicans leaving, than entering, USA.

You are repeating what I've said.... but tell me where I lied?

You just said they deport the kids did you not?

Yes we deport Mexican kids. If we allowed or treat Mexican kids in this program you will expect MILLIONS of kids.
Contrary to what you belief Obama also deport SA kids with parents. This is a violation of the immigration law which I already provided the link.

One more time......

"Families apprehended at the border are mostly sent to federal detention centers in South Texas. Solo children are sent to separate shelters, then placed with friends, family or foster care in the United States."

Dude one last time... These are the SA kids you are talking about NOT Mexican kids.

And that matters why?
And it's not all south american kids it's a mixture of mexicans and south americans.

Do you have a proof that Mexican kids are being accepted in this program? Aside from that you have not given any link to prove your bullshit.

Rush says the report is BS.

More Mexico migrants leaving US than arriving – study

that BBC should be the one reporting this. It provides a link to a Pew research piece showing a lot of Mexicans are going back to be with their families. Many are finding life north of the border less attractive than south.

Full story w/link @ More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

Rush L? Rush L? You've got to be kidding me.

Yes we deport Mexican kids. If we allowed or treat Mexican kids in this program you will expect MILLIONS of kids.
Contrary to what you belief Obama also deport SA kids with parents. This is a violation of the immigration law which I already provided the link.

One more time......

"Families apprehended at the border are mostly sent to federal detention centers in South Texas. Solo children are sent to separate shelters, then placed with friends, family or foster care in the United States."

Dude one last time... These are the SA kids you are talking about NOT Mexican kids.

And that matters why?
And it's not all south american kids it's a mixture of mexicans and south americans.

Do you have a proof that Mexican kids are being accepted in this program? Aside from that you have not given any link to prove your bullshit.

And again since you've refused to answer...what difference does it make?
Illegal is illegal no matter where they come from.
I think your late for your LaRaza meeting.

One more time......

And that matters why?

Since where in my post that I disagree illegals are illegals? I never avoid any question from you or anybody. But you never answer my questions. I am pointing out to you the difference of how we handle illegals kids coming from SA countries and Mexico.
You are late from KKK meeting. Don't forget your hood.

One more time......

And that matters why?

Since where in my post that I disagree illegals are illegals? I never avoid any question from you or anybody. But you never answer my questions. I am pointing out to you the difference of how we handle illegals kids coming from SA countries and Mexico.
You are late from KKK meeting. Don't forget your hood.

I'm not a democrat...

Rush says the report is BS.

More Mexico migrants leaving US than arriving – study

that BBC should be the one reporting this. It provides a link to a Pew research piece showing a lot of Mexicans are going back to be with their families. Many are finding life north of the border less attractive than south.

Full story w/link @ More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

Well, if Rush says it............

Will this moderate the xenophobia on the Right, or will Trump somehow take credit for this, without having had anything to do with it?

More Mexican immigrants leaving U.S. than entering: Pew

Probably sick of all this liberal shit.

(X)If this was reported in the North American mainstream media then one should know by now that there are more coming rather than leaving. When the media says this is what is happening than think the opposite. The special interest groups that want to flood North America with non-white illegals are lying. They want more in, not less in. It helps to dilute the white race.

So, this is really about your personal cowardice?

Stop lying...

One more time......

No, they are not, for the most part.

One more time......

My buddies at the Texas border area could have told me that. So far Mexican kids are deported right away when caught entering the border.

One more time......

My buddies at the Texas border area could have told me that. So far Mexican kids are deported right away when caught entering the border.

Technically, anyone apprehended crossing the border is given a choice between going to jail, then to trial, or, just going back across the border. Of course, none of them choose to go to jail.

Forum List

Back