More Mexicans leaving, than entering, USA.

I mean your link from post #18. Thong....

It says they are coming from South America and Mexico.
So whats your point?

Apparently you did not even read half of the link. See below. Mexican kids are deported immediately.

Q. Why are the children not deported immediately?
Under an anti-trafficking statute adopted with bipartisan support in 2008, minors from Central America cannot be deported immediately and must be given a court hearing before they are deported. A United States policy allows Mexican minors caught crossing the border to be sent back quickly.

Stop lying...

"Families apprehended at the border are mostly sent to federal detention centers in South Texas. Solo children are sent to separate shelters, then placed with friends, family or foster care in the United States."

Will this moderate the xenophobia on the Right, or will Trump somehow take credit for this, without having had anything to do with it?

More Mexican immigrants leaving U.S. than entering: Pew

Probably sick of all this liberal shit.

(X)If this was reported in the North American mainstream media then one should know by now that there are more coming rather than leaving. When the media says this is what is happening than think the opposite. The special interest groups that want to flood North America with non-white illegals are lying. They want more in, not less in. It helps to dilute the white race.

It is all a conspiracy! An illegal alien was on the grassy knoll!

and we know that report is correct because they signed in when they crawled under the fence.

It is all a conspiracy, of course.....
Cop out response. Apparently that is the best you can do when confronted with actual logic.

I haven't seen much logic since I have been on this board. let me know if you find some.

But, as for your post, why in the hell would I want to argue with someone who claims that my links are false statements by people with some sort of murky agenda? I am the one that posted links. You simply say they are not true. There is absolutely no point in debating something with anyone with nothing to say, but, "That's not true!". And you say that I have nothing?

and we know that report is correct because they signed in when they crawled under the fence.

Cop out response. Apparently that is the best you can do when confronted with actual logic.

I haven't seen much logic since I have been on this board. let me know if you find some.

But, as for your post, why in the hell would I want to argue with someone who claims that my links are false statements by people with some sort of murky agenda? I am the one that posted links. You simply say they are not true. There is absolutely no point in debating something with anyone with nothing to say, but, "That's not true!". And you say that I have nothing?
So did they or did they not "sign in" when they snuck into our country? If they did not, then how on earth can you say you know there are more leaving than entering? This isnt rocket science, but you have the balls to deny the obvious, which makes your OP incredibly flawed.

So did they or did they not "sign in" when they snuck into our country? If they did not, then how on earth can you say you know there are more leaving than entering? This isnt rocket science, but you have the balls to deny the obvious, which makes your OP incredibly flawed.

"Pew has been tracking flows for about 15 years, said Ana Gonzalez-Barrera, a research associate who wrote the report. For its report, Pew analyzed government data from both countries.

"This is the first time that we have the actual evidence and numbers of people going back," she said."

(from the link)

So, PEW did not explain to your satisfaction how they tracked the numbers. Therefore, by your logic, they are lying. I suppose that since astronomers have not explained how they determined that the milky Way has 100 billion stars, then they are lying too.

Your logic is going to take you far on the conspiracy thread....

Last edited:

So whats your point?

Apparently you did not even read half of the link. See below. Mexican kids are deported immediately.

Under an anti-trafficking statute adopted with bipartisan support in 2008, minors from Central America cannot be deported immediately and must be given a court hearing before they are deported. A United States policy allows Mexican minors caught crossing the border to be sent back quickly.

Stop lying...

"Families apprehended at the border are mostly sent to federal detention centers in South Texas. Solo children are sent to separate shelters, then placed with friends, family or foster care in the United States."

You are repeating what I've said.... but tell me where I lied?

Thats not my link.

So whats your point?

Stop lying...

You just said they deport the kids did you not?

So whats your point?

Stop lying...

Yes we deport Mexican kids. If we allowed or treat Mexican kids in this program you will expect MILLIONS of kids.
Contrary to what you belief Obama also deport SA kids with parents. This is a violation of the immigration law which I already provided the link.

So whats your point?

Stop lying...

Yes we deport Mexican kids. If we allowed or treat Mexican kids in this program you will expect MILLIONS of kids.
Contrary to what you belief Obama also deport SA kids with parents. This is a violation of the immigration law which I already provided the link.

One more time......

Stop lying...

One more time......

Dude one last time... These are the SA kids you are talking about NOT Mexican kids.

Stop lying...

One more time......

Dude one last time... These are the SA kids you are talking about NOT Mexican kids.

And that matters why?
And it's not all south american kids it's a mixture of mexicans and south americans.

Rush says the report is BS.

More Mexico migrants leaving US than arriving – study

that BBC should be the one reporting this. It provides a link to a Pew research piece showing a lot of Mexicans are going back to be with their families. Many are finding life north of the border less attractive than south.

Full story w/link @ More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

Forum List

Back