🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Of Hillary's Dirty Blanket Exposed

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Drip Drip Drip.
If Hillary secretly met with Clinton Foundation Donors while on her global first class jet setting adventures and narrow escapes, like in Bosnia, and didn't tell the State Department she's finished.
When her schedule of meetings is released but facts show she was conducting personal business on YOUR dime but didn't list these meetings with donors that's called committing a crime.
"Well I happened to be in Bosnia on Government business and I went to a restaurant with Huma and there was this businessman sitting alone at the next table so being the open and generous and thoughtful 'female' (don't forget I'm just a female) person you all know me to be of course I invited him to have his dinner at our table.
It turned out he was into some sort of uranium business. Go figure right?
Anyway when he found out I was Hillary Clinton he said he knew all about the wonderful work Bill's and my wonderful Foundation was doing around the world.
Did you know that the Foundation only takes around 80% of the donated monies for expenses like private Gulfstreams needed to fly my close friends and family around the world on Foundation business.
Anyway he said he'd love to donate 15 million to the Foundation. Imagine him and I being in the same restaurant at the same time. I think it's called 'kismet' or something".
Judge Expands Investigation into Hillary Clinton's Dealings with Foundation Donors

All of the supposed scandals that wingnuts come up with are just too boring for today's political climate.

Forum List

Back