More of the Real Hillary

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
LI-80-eric-bonner-hillary-768x552.jpg

This is for real and the article provides all the appropriate material for the author of the above graphic. In face, here's a picture of him and his dog:

LI-80b-bonner-with-dog.jpg

I can only post and highlight this most important part of this:

The Detail lead walks over apologizes and releases me. I apologize to him for getting him in trouble. His words “Happens every day, Brother”

The full story w/links @ Military K9 Handler Describes Hillary's Profanity-Infused Tirade about His Dog

I have heard similar stories about Hillary. One was that, when Bill was President, she told people who worked in the White House not to speak to her.

Let's face it. She has always been a psycho-bitch. Now with age and her brain injury sustained as Secretary of State she is getting worse.
I guess I am not intelligent enough to understand the fascination with either of the Clintons. The Presidency seems like something that would be given on an award show rather than an honor earned by a person of high character.

There was a secret service agent who wrote a book about her. Or it may have been an FBI agent - the person was assigned to the WH during Clinton administration.

LI-80-eric-bonner-hillary-768x552.jpg

This is for real and the article provides all the appropriate material for the author of the above graphic. In face, here's a picture of him and his dog:

LI-80b-bonner-with-dog.jpg

I can only post and highlight this most important part of this:

The Detail lead walks over apologizes and releases me. I apologize to him for getting him in trouble. His words “Happens every day, Brother”

The full story w/links @ Military K9 Handler Describes Hillary's Profanity-Infused Tirade about His Dog
Oh yes, we all know Democrats hate dogs. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Funny and weird how if Hillary is so dishonest, nasty , mean , and unlikable why can't anyone beat her:laugh:

Funny how her negatives are highest among White men, who will vote for their 3rd LOSER in a row this fall, when that fat bag of Orange shit with the cheap rug is annihilated by her...

:piss2:Trump/ his Inbred toxic white trailer trash Redneck base:fu:

Funny and weird how if Hillary is so dishonest, nasty , mean , and unlikable why can't anyone beat her:laugh:

Funny how her negatives are highest among White men, who will vote for their 3rd LOSER in a row this fall, when that fat bag of Orange shit with the cheap rug is annihilated by her...

:piss2:Trump/ his Inbred toxic white trailer trash Redneck base:fu:
Maybe white men should be put in concentration camps and taught to think like you do, right?

Forum List

Back