More on the Covid

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
So,tell me, please -–I just simply ask you a simple, simple question. It’s a logical question. Following the CDC, the recovery rate from COVID-19, is 99.8 percent. I will repeat myself, 99.8 percent recovery rate with this disease. Deadliest in the world disease. We’re all afraid of it. I’m still trying to find somebody to meet who actually had it. Three or four days and gone. HCQ and you take some zinc and you’re alright, OK? It’s a less mortality rate than the seasonal flu. In fact, the mortality rate{for Covid-10}is only 0.1, 0.5 percent. So,what is the problem? Please, tell me.

I read that from this

Dr. Igor Shepherd’s Talk About the Horrors of the COVID Vaccine: Full Transcript

MY OPINION-
do what you will- Knowledge isn't biased in its origin. I don't necessarily agree with everything all he says-

Igor Shepard was fired for being a kook.

Anyone claiming to know the survival rate for COVID is undoubtedly speaking out their ass.

I think they know the survival rate because they count the survivors, eh?

I think they know the survival rate because they count the survivors, eh?
Survival rate is survivors divided by people infected.

Knowing the number of people infected is not terribly well known so you have to estimate.

The problem with covid is that it arrived at exactly the right time when the Democrat party had finally run out of rules to use by way of deposing Trump.

Their subsequent destruction of small business was just a bonus.

Forum List

Back