More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

LOL

Suuuure you have, uh-huh.

face-palm-gif.278959
Below is above quoted cretin, proving Mark Twain a prophet.....

Attachments

• xcot5.jpg
    xcot5.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
2000 Mules was an utter failure. They literally claimed 54,000 "mules" deposited multiple ballots into multiple drop boxes and claimed to be in possession of 4 million minutes of video and claimed they could find anyone on video based on their cell phone ping -- but then was unable to produce video of anybody dropping off ballots more than once.

Out of 54,000 "mules."

With 4 million minutes (7.6 years) of video.

$2 million worth of cellphone geolocation data

Not one "mule" caught on video.

bd100d1eaece4624560ba1a8d7da937d.jpg
Failure is what they do

Back to the Mystery Machine, Shaggy!!!

A pity you can't explain how a cruise missile knocks down two rows of lampposts ... or how a cruise missile makes a gas station rattle ... or how a cruise missile leaves plane parts in its target ... or how a cruise missile kills people listed on a commercial jet manifest ... or how a cruise missile causes eyewitnesses to see a commercial jet. But alas, such is the destiny for someone as deranged as you.

By the way how do you feel about paying for Ukraine's social security program as ours goes broke?....

I'm against it. Mostly because it encourages Ukrainians to come here when they're needed to fight there.

And by the way, that bill would not have passed if so many Republicans hadn't have voted for it.

And by the way, social security is not going broke.

I'm against it. Mostly because it encourages Ukrainians to come here when they're needed to fight there.

And by the way, that bill would not have passed if so many Republicans hadn't have voted for it.

And by the way, social security is not going broke.
You are such a moron... wake up man... you are smarter than this...

We're propping up THEIR SSI program?

Link...
Biden has proposed we send Ukraine $100 billion to secure their Pension system which is their social security system... as ours is said to be broke in seven years....

Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

I would be willing to bet there are people at CNN and MSNBC that knew the Steele Dossier was false and was created by the Democratic Party and wet hen Hillary Clinton.

Trump Russian collusion
Poor conspiracy nut hugger

I never believed that was a thing, ya flamin' conservativeidiot.

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.

Forum List

Back