More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

:laugh:

Ron Mitchell, a senior Fox executive who oversaw the Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham shows, texted privately with colleagues that the Dominion allegations were “the Bill Gates/microchip angle to voter fraud,” referring to false claims that microchips were injected into people who received Covid-19 vaccines.

At times, Fox employees are described as disparaging one another. The president of the network, Jay Wallace, is quoted at one point criticizing the former Fox Business host Lou Dobbs — one of the biggest megaphones for Mr. Trump’s lies. “The North Koreans do a more nuanced show” than Mr. Dobbs, the brief says.

On Nov. 6, 2020, three days after Election Day, as Mr. Biden pulled into the lead, Mr. Murdoch told Ms. Scott in an email that it was going to be “very hard to credibly cry foul everywhere,” and noted that “if Trump becomes a sore loser, we should watch Sean especially,” referring to Mr. Hannity.

They have no more excuses now. It's all out. It's up to them.
Trump Russian collusion conspiracy theory was a flop. No there there according to Wray in his text to his lover. And you except sane people to believe you now from information from the same people that brought you the other lies? I have a bridge for you nut bag

Ron Mitchell, a senior Fox executive who oversaw the Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham shows, texted privately with colleagues that the Dominion allegations were “the Bill Gates/microchip angle to voter fraud,” referring to false claims that microchips were injected into people who received Covid-19 vaccines.

At times, Fox employees are described as disparaging one another. The president of the network, Jay Wallace, is quoted at one point criticizing the former Fox Business host Lou Dobbs — one of the biggest megaphones for Mr. Trump’s lies. “The North Koreans do a more nuanced show” than Mr. Dobbs, the brief says.

On Nov. 6, 2020, three days after Election Day, as Mr. Biden pulled into the lead, Mr. Murdoch told Ms. Scott in an email that it was going to be “very hard to credibly cry foul everywhere,” and noted that “if Trump becomes a sore loser, we should watch Sean especially,” referring to Mr. Hannity.

Russia Russia Russia nut bags at their best.

Trump Russian collusion conspiracy theory was a flop. No there there according to Wray in his text to his lover. And you except sane people to believe you now from information from the same people that brought you the other lies? I have a bridge for you nut bag
It's all out there now. The people who have been lying to you have been outed.

Most of you won't admit it, because you're weak. I understand that.

This should be surprising but it’s really not. They only care about the ratings and they know how to keep the sheep coming back.

This should be surprising but it’s really not. They only care about the ratings and they know how to keep the sheep coming back.
How in the world are these people not insulted at this point? I just don't get it. It takes zero self respect to just bend over for it like this, to be played for a fool right to their face.

For that matter, they remind me of Lindsey Graham & Kevin McCarthy. Shameless.

I do love irony.

I wonder if you even know what has come out about FOX. Oh well.
Sorry conspiracy nut bag there is no irony
You were lied to about Trump Russian collusion
You were lied to about the steel dossier
You were lied to about the mask mandate you were lied to about the vaccines you were lied to about the hunter lap top. You were lied to about what an insurrection is., And you're being lied to now.

Sorry conspiracy nut bag there is no irony
You were lied to about Trump Russian collusion
You were lied to about the steel dossier
You were lied to about the mask mandate you were lied to about the vaccines you were lied to about the hunter lap top. You were lied to about what an insurrection is., And you're being lied to now.
These are internal communications.....

Do you watch a lot of FOX?
Now you believe fox
whistle-wolf.gif

Forum List

Back