More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

Just watch 2000 Mules. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

2000 Mules was an utter failure. They literally claimed 54,000 "mules" deposited multiple ballots into multiple drop boxes and claimed to be in possession of 4 million minutes of video and claimed they could find anyone on video based on their cell phone ping -- but then was unable to produce video of anybody dropping off ballots more than once.

Out of 54,000 "mules."

With 4 million minutes (7.6 years) of video.

$2 million worth of cellphone geolocation data

Not one "mule" caught on video.

bd100d1eaece4624560ba1a8d7da937d.jpg

How in the world are these people not insulted at this point? I just don't get it. It takes zero self respect to just bend over for it like this, to be played for a fool right to their face.

For that matter, they remind me of Lindsey Graham & Kevin McCarthy. Shameless.

I think they're into that.

Then how come you can't produce proof of widespread election fraud?

[and by "you," I mean every rightarded MAGAt on the planet]
We have, and it is irrefutable, more importantly, all the evidence in the world would fail to convince you anyway, as you are an idiot! :puke3:

Mark Twain said that, he saw you impossibly fucking stupid cretins coming down the pike a long long time ago!

When they are documented as saying they personally all knew they were promoting election conspiracy lies
Another reason for the Trumpsters to deny and dismiss and ignore this revelation is the FACT that it signals they're being lied to by ALL of their media, since they all say essentially the same things.

Again, the rest of this have known this for a long time. But it requires them to summarily attack anything like this.

Explain how that can possibly be.
Because our system is a two party system like it or not... your third party candidate will never win... so if you vote for a third party guy you are ultimately voting for the winner of the two man race....

We have, and it is irrefutable, more importantly, all the evidence in the world would fail to convince you anyway, as you are an idiot! :puke3:

Mark Twain said that, he saw you impossibly fucking stupid cretins coming down the pike a long long time ago!

LOL

Suuuure you have, uh-huh.

face-palm-gif.278959

Because our system is a two party system like it or not... your third party candidate will never win... so if you vote for a third party guy you are ultimately voting for the winner of the two man race....

So anyone who voted for Hawkins or Jorgensen really voted for Trump?

Forum List

Back