More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

I voted for the Libertarian for president in 2020.

Prior to that, I wrote in Ted Cruz in honor of my mother who passed before the 2016 election. She was a Ted Cruz supporter. I am glad she did not live to see Cruz become Trump's lickspittle.

In 2012, I wrote in either Pat Paulsen or Snoopy. I forget.

I did not vote in 2008. I figured the ballot would one day be a valuable collectible.

So you were saying?
If you didn't vote for Trump you voted for Biden....

Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

When Fox News lovers called CNN fake news, they were projecting.

nope its even worse.
They report all lies because when they report the truth their viewers stop watching (as Tucker Carlson and his producer said in their emails just released in court filings)...

But the behind the scenes, the court filings have revealed devastating stuff. The personal messages between all the Fox news people show that they admitted there was no fraud and knew Trump and Sydney Powell were lying, yet had to report the fake election fraud lie because their dumb idiot viewers stopped watching when they didn't !!

That's how trash you and all Fox News viewers are ! That level of total trash.
Fox News would go out of business if lefties quit watching them. Ever think about that? Why do you contribute to their ratings?

Shurgs bug it's not my fault that you're a conspiracy nut job
hahahaha-laughing-emoji (1).gif

Well nut bag you pushed the biggest conspiracy theory in American history and still pushing it. Trump Russian collusion
So, you still haven't read the Mueller report eh? :lol: Trump's Campaign Manager, Paul Manafort was conspiring with supplying Deripaska with Trump campaign internal polling data for the swing states, on a weekly basis.....

Would you like to discuss that....?

They don’t even care that they’re being lied to. Wow. Just wow.
It was predictable.

The only explanation that makes sense to me is this: We know they think they're "at war". All's fair in love and war.

And who convinced them that they're at war? People like FOX.

I guess you might call that "circular irony", huh?

Last edited:
So, you still haven't read the Mueller report eh? :lol: Trump's Campaign Manager, Paul Manafort was conspiring with supplying Deripaska with Trump campaign internal polling data for the swing states, on a weekly basis.....

Would you like to discuss that....?
Yes I've read it and no trump Russian collusion you fucking conspiracy theorist pushed happened according to your blessed holy muller report.

Forum List

Back