More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

How about you Mac-7, you claim to think for yourself. Would you care to address evidence that you have been lied to?

Your fellow Trumpsters are far too scared to address any of this.

How about you Mac-7, you claim to think for yourself. Would you care to address evidence that you have been lied to?

Your fellow Trumpsters are far too scared to address any of this.
You can't think for yourself while you still keep pushing trump Russian collusions conspiracy theories. Don't forget you also have that Russian motel pee pee tape

Not even the Fox revelation can faze the obedient USMB Trumpsters. The Bannon admission? Nothing. All the sworn testimony from Republicans regarding Jan 6? Fake news. Trump judges throwing shit cases out of court? They’re corrupt.

These are the political equivalent of the Manson girls.
Thanks for summing it up. Do not try to tell me our shadow government the uniparty and media do not have the power to do exactly what they did. You know it happened and just do not care. What a POS you are. And a hack.
You're welcome! Mac nails it again.

I know these people. The interesting thing is how often they admit my post is correct but do the name calling and personal insults ANYWAY.

That's because, at some level, they know I'm right about THEM, too. And that makes 'em angry.

I know these people. The interesting thing is how often they admit my post is correct but do the name calling and personal insults ANYWAY.

That's because, at some level, they know I'm right about THEM, too. And that makes 'em angry.
Sure thing, hack. Triggered hacks are fun.

They’re waiting on their master overlords to tell them what they’re supposed to think.

Forum List

Back